Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption ECTP & CityTime! + Look bottom of blog!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Coke Bottle Glasses time

I have to stop wearing contact lenses for 5 days. My glasses have been thinned down but are quite thick and very heavy. They leave a dent on my nose. I hope I am a candidate for eye surgery. Can't imagine waking up and being able to see. With my lenses not spot on which has been very frustrating for long time and wore glasses most of my life. In 5 th grade got stitches over my eye because someone accidently kicked socceer ball in my face and my glasses cut deep into my skin. MD has celebrities kvel - so NYC. If I get green light will have good visions no contacts or glasses by Feb. Feb a life change but only telling BFs not blog audience.