"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Thursday, September 29, 2011

NY Time I make it past censors - 2nd Try Bloomberg Quinn CityTime City Crime

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/28/council-will-not-require-mayor-to-disclose-travel/

(note - beyond exhausted -- typing on IPhone - typos "record" instead of recommend -- fixed typos - re-submitted -- didn't mention the soon deposed king of New York will being doing his best to be less than transparent in criminal court next week just like Pat Harris who refused to tell us where she was during Bloomerg's Blizzard. She lied under oath to Dennis Vacco stating she wanted to help him. Bloomberg and his deputy mayors all have immunity! Cy bye Buy is protecting them from jail because Mike broke campaign laws which carries jail time! Mike funneled money to all of Team and used his campaign, charity, private and public empire aka as nyc gov as well as people as money mules and Quinn and he used slush aka tax payer $ and intimidation but Cy Vance despite his Public Integrity Hotline which I called and reported Bloomberg and Quinn the 1st day has Team Bloomberg and his mini-me Quinn covered!)


Here is 2nd attempt to comment- on NY Times article ---see below--

 The king of out sourcing Mike Bloomberg wants GPS tracking devices on City Workers but as usual he and his city officials who think their royalty are above accountability. CityTime renamed City Crime or my pet name The Tax Payers Titanic was suppose to have palm scanners for low tier workers to prevent them from stealing but mean while some of the consultants Mike outsourced to in  (record) recommend number lied on their time sheets and 80 million $ was stolen by Spherion consultants on CityTime and the mayor asked SAIC to return 600 million tax payer dollars so we the People have a right to know where Bloomberg and all his deputy mayors are when there is a blizzard and not one mayor is in town. FYI Christine Quinn brushed aside two investigations in to CityTime and it only took simple math to demand no renewal but a full investigation but Quinn sold us out on term limits which is why I call her Ms. Slush and Intimidation and to real estate developers and Wall Streeters donating bail-out money to her campaign to Mike can have a 4th term from the golf course via his mini-me.