2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, December 17, 2007

I am

Note:   2010 The above photos was taken by Bob Airhood. He taught me half of what I needed to know to blog. He played a cruel game re: teaching me the other half. I want to a internet cafe that no longer exists and a young honorable man taught me the rest. I also had a horrible experience with Jeremiah, not his real name of vanishing new york and the good news is Jeremiah has stopped approaching my subjects telling them he is my friend. He stole my piece on Karen, Love Saves the Day.  I had been covering Karen and scooped the fact Love Saves the Day was closing and that was the last straw.   His bad karma. He and his pal Bob Arihood went from big fans so the opposite there of.   It was brought to my attention very evil and exploitative photos and "comments" that Bob Arihood posted with his approval that were anti Marlene who is poverty level,  blind in one eye, African American, middle aged and homeless and now in prison, poor people's rehab.  Marlene is also heavy.  I don't weigh people but Bob is obese and dyes his hair black.  He doesn't want anyone photographing him but he has no problem photographing a drunk topless woman.  Lincoln Anderson, associate editor of The Villager harassed me non-stop with emails after I asked him to stop and in the emails he goes on about me and Marlene.  He calls her her street name which is demeaning and he supports the topless photo.  I do not weigh people but Anderson looks obese to me and wears baggy clothes to hide how over weight he is.  Again he and Airhood take the fact they have a home and a door to close if they get drunk unlike Marlene and thank goodness we won't see topless photos of them drunk but clearly there is a double standard, racism, misogny and sexism involved here.  It goes worse with Arihood taking a photo of me from behind without my knowledge and approving comments that were homophic, slanderous and anti-semitic as well as misogynist.  I off course handed in the comments to the NYPD, Google and lawyers.

 Bob Arihood once  leaned over me  in front of Karl who was leaning against a building and planted a wet drunk kiss on the side of my face.   It was gross.  When he pulled some cruel little acts like his "half a lesson" on blogging, I did ask him -- does it make you feel good about yourself? He said no. He later asked me to have his baby over dinner that I treated him to in response to him giving me a gift of the hawk in Tompkins which he blew up. I told him I don't have babies with men that I treat to dinner. He told me I take a lot for granted. I pointed out so do you. I would have two babies. One big elderly baby and one little baby and Bob Arihood likes to lie and say I am obsessed with him. When the going got rought Bob stabbed me in the back. He was way too old for me and in no way in the shape or stable enough to be anything to me but how surprisingly he has latched on to me, lied and trashed me which happens a lot to courageous women that dare to speak up. Note: Bob took this photo of me -- a cowardly one of my back and I had no idea he was there. He did his best to emphasis my hair and my body fat level. I had to laugh. He is obese and dyes his hair and beard black. He grows his hair long to attempt to look like Clayton Patterson.

Yes, he taught me to blog-- well how to "half" blog and he took the first photo of me for my blog but he has lost his way and I don't want anything to do with the direction he is going which is down.

Bob Arihood has lost his compassion for people and his photos reflect pure fear. He had gone from fear to hate posting anti-semitic, gay bashing, homophobic and misogynist comments. He has joined ranks with Lincoln Anderson who had plenty to say about Bob Arihood behind his back re: Bob leaving the villager but hate by these two old white guys that have privileges and luxuries Marlene will never know have united them. Lincoln Anderson harassed me so much so I was able to bring the emails to the NYPD and fill out an aggravated harassment report. All the emails said the villager on them and there is more to this ugly store that involve both Bob Arihood and evblogger69@gmail.com --The Villager and hateful acts. People don't read the villager and it is free and mostly left unread so karma is served slowly but what vile creeps and I want nothing to do with them. They harass me and say I am obsessed with them yet I have no photos of them and do not want any. I don't secretly sneak up behind as Bob Arihood did and photograph me with out my knowledge to post with the goal to approve comments solely of hate minus any soul. They are like cyber thugs and  developers further robbing the Village of soul.   The Villager endorsed Christine Quinn and Mike Bloomberg who pushed a tsunami of development so that speaks volumes on where The Villager really stands when it comes to developers despite their occasional sweet stories.    Arihood rails against Bloomberg but Arihood acts like a tyrant.


See that bar I am standing in front of?  Lincoln Anderson asked me to go shoot pool there.  I said no.  He had told me that he was friends with one of the owners.  I call Lincoln Airhead Anderson.  Did he not get the fact I am anti a bar across from the children's school housed in Grace Church which in theory should not be.

Bob Arihood pointed to a tall homless man and told me that this man believes Bob Arihood photographing me would be Bob attempting to steal my soul. Bob Arihood told me the truth. My first gut feeling when I first saw him was repulsion but when he spoke politics and gave me inside dish on corruption includings a hot tid bits on Susan Stetzer and Con Ed he caught my attention.


Bob Arihood  told me a lot including he was stinking drunk and about getting the piss knocked out of him at the than community board chair's rowdy bar.

He has done good exposing corruption but clearly he is as corrupt and soulless as the developers and politicos that have destroyed this city. (Jan 2010)

Below original post before Bob Arihood completely removed his mask.  No wonder he doesn't want anyone photographing him.


Bob Arihood took this charming photo of me and before I start my rant on bars I want to tell you to visit Bob's blog and of course I fashioned my blog after his but he says I can't call myself Bob jr.
Now my rant! This billard bar with it's tacky neon lights like "Pour House" on the other end of the block conjure the feelings of 42nd Street. This billard bar is puzzling because it faces the entrance of a children's school housed in the stunning, historical Grace church but they got past any community concerns and outrage by saying the door behind me is locked and to enter on 11th Street....hmmm. They like the neon lights and embrace the destruction of 'old" New York .
Equally puzzling is how "Pour House", note the insensitive double entrendre...Rumor has it -- it is owned by one of the power brokers of Webster Hall and that was how he was able to get two full bars and the name is double cruel because more people are being evicted, there are more poor people and the community did not want any more bars...so we would have said "no"
"no more pouring--we are sick of all the durnk people yelling and screaming, urinating, treating this the area as an "adult disneyland" --NYU-Las Vegas-ville.
I do not know how many more ways the community can say no more mega dorms and we have too many bars. The last thing we wanted are these neon flashy bars that should be on 42nd Street but "Pour House" and NYU have something else beside geography in common -- they both have the big bucks to advertise and exploit our neighborhood on FM radio!
The really do not care about the community and they ignored our pleas turned to outrage!
What part of "NO! " does higher education not understand and the same for night clubs and bars. It is also upsetting how many stabbings, drunk driver deaths, robberies, injuries, rapes and murders can be linked to bars and clubs from Chelsea down to what was The Falls bar.
This is a village not party central...This is a historic area...a village East and West and we want to hold unto our historic neigbhorhood, long term community members and small businesses!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Barbara L. Hanson said...

Good luck with the new blog, but please pick up a Stunk & White. The overuse of dashes and ellipses takes away from the content. Looks like sprinkles were scatter over the page.

Barbara L. Hanson said...

Oh, God, Strunk!!!

Barbara L. Hanson said...

I am now officially an idiot, and have no right to criticize anyone; of course I meant "scattered." Maybe I should've had a second cup of coffee before typing anything.

Suzannah B. Troy artist said...

Barbara: I agree with you about your final conclusion and I paint with my words.

Please listen to me confront mayor Bloomberg and you can hear me paint with words as I stand up for my community!!!!!!!!


I confront the mayor and he never answers my question
Category: News and Politics


Got major praise from fellow activists and one heroic soul amazing Mom thought it was cowardly they way they cut me off....
I am so happy with how I start out asking a question which the mayor never answers which is why does he care about NYU student housing more than our housing... I talk about being mega dormed to death and evictions...and more...including the need for community outreach resource centers in every mega dorm where they used the term "community facililty" and exclude the community.

+ go to link, Scroll down to Oct 19th ...
pick the top option for "archived link" which gives you the stream with out down load
move the cursor to 29 minutes (almost the end!!!)
Suzannah B. Troy

OCTOBER 19, 2007
Live from City Hall with Mayor Mike and John Gambling

http://www.nyc.gov/portal/site/nycgov/menuitem.b270a4a1d51bb3017bce0ed101c789a0/index.jsp?doc_name=/html/om/html/2007b/events_10.html