2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Jeffrey Epstein 1996 in his office before he tried to embrace me/kiss me I showed him my NYC marathon photo and he told me there's technology to alter the Finnish time! My art which was sitting on his desk. We discussed framing my art! Did JE and his circle "alter" anything? NYPD first precinct detective squad withheld my Attacker's letter to the attention of Det. Andrew Dwyer from me and my short term lawyer Kuby who I never met, there was no time my father was ill, I had to get emergency surgery the day before my False Arrest Nypd was Saturday, October 20, 2012! I was under great duress and great fear for my safety which is even in the police report by public member marks that I feared for my safety but it's not in the detectives please reports because they were falsifying downgrading all crimes including their own... Corporation counsel cheated to win withholding that letter they withheld that letter and judge Alison Nathan her Court from 11 judges 4 courts cheat to win! Dr Fagelman team Fagelman Hooks I allege party to perjury cheat to win! Judges are OK with cheating to win lying in their courts?

I would not let Jeffrey Epstein embrace me kiss me I walked out it's in the letter you can see I wrote to his lawyer years later Lefcourt in the transgender lawsuit and by the way I believe the victim.  I believe Jeffrey Epstein preyed on a transgender teen. I found one of the lawsuits in the first division and that's where I found the Howard Rubenstein quote (don't believe the victims victims and their lawyers or after Epstein's money . How much money did Rubenstein get from Epstein and from Rudin? What did he supply for that money ? 


 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
@NYPDONeill ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ 
The Manhattan DA Cy Vance is the 
most corrupt and misogynist
 DA  #SexualMisconduct google
 Cy Vance DNA Intern,
 NYDN Cy Vance Jeffrey Epstein, 
Cy Vance Lloyd Constantine 
NYPD Rape Cop, 
Cy Vance MD 17 victims sexual assault
 
5/25/18, 9:49 AM
 
 


Download the Twitter app


Look at these people and their special relationship with the Manhattan DA and NYPD... and with City Hall ? That's why there are no tough questions especially Underoath televised for the world to see because City Hall could ask some tough questions of the Manhattan DA and NYPD top cops in our cases! NYPD told Jeffrey Epstein to ignore judge how come we don't know the names of the cops? Is it because it went all the way up to top boss is over how many administrations? 


https://law.justia.com/cases/new-york/other-courts/2008/2008-28391.html

If you didn't see these lawsuits and you found them on my blog then credit me. 

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/ny-supreme-court-appellate-division/1163673.html


Maximilia Cordero Is a Dude - Jeffrey Epstein one of his teen victims?
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2007/10/maximilia_cordero_is_a_dude.html

Update Friday 3:45am Woke-up 3:45 am woke up ptsd insomnia my eyes hurt so dry from the chronic insomnia, I feel nauseous my head hurts I'm so tired October 1 will be eight years of the most severe excruciating insomnia I've aged 100 years I'm upset what can I do? I can pray for Justice and #Karma Dr Andrew fagelman unethical perjurer liar the attack not on his property his trust in nypd to "investigate" etc pray he all involved in goal coerce me erase all crimes #lie #gaslight get their #karma #NYPD PO Schatz arrested drunk https://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

FBI Sweeney brought misogynist corrupt. NYPD police Commissioner Dermot Shea A guilty player in my case guilty of obstructing justice preventing me from reporting crimes just like his predecessors and there's audio to prove it there's video falsified police reports a playlist I made with his name on my main YouTubd channel Suzannahartist...FBI Sweeney talked about Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell victims having PTSD I'd like to question him at all NYPD he's interacted with from one police plaza all the years I've been demanding justice about my PTSD and the police reports video audio along dr.Fagelman Delita Hooks Underoath I'd like subpoena power and I'd like to question the doctor about social media and what was happening to me why my yelp review came down why his patients so if they could come and harass me and if he had any contact with Joe Tacopina among others who did he have contact with involving me in the attack and making it all go away.Under oath I have many questions... I'd like subpoena power and I'd like to question the doctor about social media and what was happening to me why my yelp review came down why his patient so if they could come and harass me and if he had any contact with Joe Tacopina among others who did he have contact with involving me in the attack and making it all go away? The NYPD the doctors office they are enabler's and I'm alleging lawyers that were willing to compromise their effects committed to lying and gaslighting to make sure I did not have justice and accountability....?

 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ .⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩.⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ 
woke up 3:45AM PTSD 
insomnia eyes head hurts as if Delita Hooks
 running punch my eye perjurer 
Dr Fagelman w/ travelers lawyer Rajika 
mock violence #styrofoam harming planet
 enablers keep DrF DH NYPD Teflon 
as Epstein was suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/09/jeffre… 
pray #karma #Justice 
pic.twitter.com/KXiqtv4v0Y
 
9/25/20, 4:10 AM
egansuz‬⁩
Dr Andrew fagelman unethical 
perjurer liar the attack not on his property
 his trust in nypd to "investigate" etc 
pray he all involved in goal
 coerce me erase 
all crimes #lie #gaslight get their
  #karma #NYPD PO Schatz 
arrested drunk youtu.be/dh9TedhfthEsuzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/09/jeffre…


Did Jeffrey Epstein have some money in the Mercer hotel. His office was right behind Saint Patrick's and the NYPD had to have known like Cy Vance.... The first precinct was catering to the rich and the connected and NYPD were giving the rich and connected preferential policing. When I was violated at the doctors I contacted Margaret Chen along others...

I want this guys name and I want him and all involved in the mayor security NYPD intelligence division they tried to remove me from the survivors rally on the steps of City Hall it's on video hundreds of women made sure I was not removed I had a right to be there. It's sickening how many people are involved in violating my civil rights or attempting to they know my name but I don't know there's they're involved in covering up crimes are erasing  crimes they have knowledge or party to the goal to course me falsified police reports fixing favors for wealthy doctors office they know my name and I don't know there's I don't know what they look like some of them have guns and they're not shy about breaking a law and abusing power and they are protected by Internal Affairs the Manhattan DA and even judges? 

 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ 
Ask Brad Hoylman: 
Howard Rubenstein Jeffrey Epstein 
Traumatized trans #LGBT victim;
why we have no hospital Trauma
 L1 w/rape crisis ctr Village ask him 
Bill Rudin Howard Rubenstein. 
Ask Brad my #CivilRights Violated 
NYPD ERASED CRIMES 
MY CASE MD office! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/09/jeffre…pic.twitter.com/WPOLv6aBEO
 
9/24/20, 8:56 AM
 
 

Howard Rubenstein in the New York post were aligned and making a Jeffrey Epstein/Maxwell crazy easy to do that way they could try an erase Jeffrey Epstein's crimes and with the NYPD the Manhattan DA the media did not want to report a Jeffrey Epstein ( Maxwell Should have been)  the free sex offender app they didn't wanna warn Parents that's right including Sex Crimes they didn't want people to know that Jeffrey Epstein's office is by St. Patrick's Cathedral and is home by a world-class museum the Frick, Central park, a high school


https://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2011/02/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrews-bf-is.html?m=1

When the New York post refused to reported as usual the media covers up for the rich the connected I posted the news about Epstein on the free sex offender apps on my Misogynist blog! 

Corrupt NYPD top cops Internal Affairs Virp Counsel Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita hooks they know how to pick their victims....? 


Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ .⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩.⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell
 Top NYPD Ray Kelly Bratton O'Neill 
Shea Bloomberg de Blasio Corp Counsel
 DA DR ANDREW FAGELMAN TRAVELERS 
DELITA HOOKS nyc comptroller 
LIE CHEAT TO WIN? suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/09/jeffre… Dr F Travelers KNEW ATTACK ON DR F's property perjury! pic.twitter.com/eFKfiox9SS
 
9/24/20, 7:22 AM

I know people steal my work they treat me badly and then they kid themselves they are taking my work and using my research...

Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ .⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩.⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ 
B4 Jeffrey Epstein I had 
shown him my NYC marathon photo
His office my art!JE said tech to alter
 finish time!
ALTER flight logs $ etc?
Corp Counsel NYPD 01 Det Squad
 withheld (Delita) Hooks ltr to Det Dwyer THREAT TO ME!CHEAT TO WIN!JUDGE ALISON NATHAN!suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/09/nyc-go…pic.twitter.com/ln4NNNs5Xq
 
9/23/20, 2:27 PM


https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/09/nyc-gov-corp-counsel-01-det-squad.html?m=1

Pileup of crimes from a doctors office who's got lots of connected patients including NYPD patients his office is in Soho New York not far from the 1st Precinct and he lives near Ray Kelly...before he was forced to leave his home his home was near the police commissioner at the time he's divorced and in the settlement I guess the wife got the home? He shook with anger when he was asked what were the reasons for the divorce he got on his phone in a deposition shaking with uncontrollable anger and ran out that looks like anger management like his employee except she punched a hole in my retina and sexually assaulted  me and he takes her to drug parties!


His Travelers  group lawyer corrected him and said he meant pharmaceutical parties but she did not correct him when he openly committed perjury and stated and drove the attack did not happen on his property and she knew it happened on the property she made me watch it over and over with me so she knew she and travelers our party to perjury they also harassed me and abuse me in Travelers office including waving Styrofoam cups at me with her now band in the city of New York. They were mocking me because I had asked would you consider paper cups instead of Styrofoam it's better for mother Earth.


My patient rights in my body were violated I was told I'm in nothing I have no rights and the doctor and Travelers  replied that was hilarious - styrofoam hilarious! 


http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

Lt ANGELO Burgos is in the water down database he threaten someone with arrest I was violently threatened with arrest by his subordinate DET JOHN VERGINA they all refused to meet me party to ERASING  crimes by falsifying police reports by violently coercing me by downgrading all crimes to a fabricated mutual assault and threatening me with false arrest and the only arrest date and time for p.m. on Saturday!


I think I make a lot of terrible typos will you be punched in the brain you have your head shaking you be threatening finally over and over over the phone online in a letter to an NYPD detective signed off on threatened and threatened and threatened and you don't sleep and you see everyone cheating and lying even in court and they're protected!!!!my brain hurts! I feel like I'm reliving being punched in the head every night every morning because I don't have justice just more LIES more obstruction of Justice! 

I feel like Jimmy Stewart and Mr. Smith goes to Washington but it's been October 1 eight years of no sleep of standing on my feet trying to get justice well how many people are cheating to win even in front of judges! The judges are not Ruth Ginsberg they're not going to dissent! 



This was a letter I sent Jeffrey upstairs lawyer  Lefcourt - It's on a xerox of a letter the New York Times published battle over the mural of pain and I tell his lawyer that Jeffrey try to embrace me I walked out the Jeffrey stole my heart that I'd like to be paid $7000 to the yard and $1000 a month starting from June 1996 when he stole it on going.it's on a xerox of a letter the New York Times published battle over the mural of pain and I tell his lawyer that Jeffrey try to embrace me I walked out the Jeffrey stole my heart that I'd like to be paid $7000 for the yard and $1000 a month starting from June 1996 when he stole it on going.


Clearly because I didn't have sex with Jeffrey Epstein he retaliated against me.


I also wanted him to think about choosing goodness to be a good person to teach himself how to do that but clearly he was more committed to evil than I could ever imagine.... 

he  and Ghislaine Maxwell weren't the only ones confident above the law!


Remind her they were never arrested by the Manhattan DA or NYPD in New York City! 


Years later I would be violated harmed running punched my head a Home or retina add a creepy  doctors office Dr Andrew Fagelman's office in SoHo is Teflon. Years later I would be violated harmed running punched my head at home or retina at a creepy doctors office and SoHo is Teflon as Jeffrey Epstein and pals



I tried to donate blood today but I'm to run down I'm anemic. 

I am so tired I woke up at two in the morning and I haven't been able to really get back to sleep I don't know what it is even sleep 3 or 4 hours a night...if someone tells me they can't seem to follow me or understand what I'm trying to say -- My response  that makes a Jeffrey Epstein/Maxwell types or in my case unethical (hence he did not investigate what happened to me yet he discussed me another doctors patient with his patients without even investigating)  Dr. Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks his  lying attack receptionist with  NYPD  FIXERS ALSO CRIMINALS that joined in breaking laws happy they don't want you to care enough about a victim to bother getting to the truth they want to walk away with the crimes they have committed Teflon and continue mocking us the victims.....



DR Andrew Fagelman Took the Hippocratic oath I couldn't believe it I asked the doctors that real Hippocratic oath and the doctor said yes!



This creepy Dr. Andrew Fagelman lied under oath the attack did not happen on his property and that he didn't talk to the police when in fact his own employee suggestive otherwise that he had something to do with this because she said he had instructive her to tell him every time detective Andrew Dwyer called.


We are to believe him he saying the attack didn't happen on his property when it did and because it did not have anything to do with his property he never talk to the NYPD about it.We are to believe him he saying the attack didn't happen on his property when it did and because it did not have anything to do with his property he never talk to the NYPD about it.



I believe Dwyer was promoted to the NYPD FBI task maybe to help erase  even more crimes....? 

nahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ .⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩.⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ B4 Jeffrey Epstein 
I had shown him my NYC marathon photo His office my art!JE said tech to alter finish time!ALTER flight logs $ etc?Corp Counsel NYPD 01 Det Squad withheld Hooks ltr to Det Dwyer THREAT TO ME!CHEAT TO WIN!JUDGE ALISON NATHAN!suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/09/nyc-go…pic.twitter.com/ln4NNNs5Xq
 
9/23/20, 2:27 PM
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ .⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩.⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ Cy Vance TRIED LOWER 
JEFFREY EPSTEIN SOstatus 
NYPD 1PP Sex Crimes knew of Ghislaine Maxwell, my case Dr Fagelman office violence ERASED SEXUAL ASSAULT ALL CRIMES DET CORPCOUNSEL withheld Delita Hooks ltr THREAT OF 2nd false cross complt!DH touched my vag w/barefoot pic.twitter.com/hniPZ4NI6q
 
9/23/20, 3:15 AM
 
 

Download the Twitter app





This letter is a crime it's a threat to me have a second false  cross complaint and I'm guessing only Joe Tacopina could've written it...

Maybe he learned how to view corrupt dirty Teflon Lawyer at the Brooklyn? I found an ethical complaint accusing him of that and also threatening me using a fake account during an open investigation after I was assaulted on my YouTube channel and he never denied it was him with a violent threat to me mirroring pretty much that but with the word cunt...and some nastiness that sounded more like he was describing himself -- I mentioned some thing about drugs and I'd like to ask him under oath about any drugs he's taking legal prescribed anything and who are his doctor some curious?
I want to ask him about the proffer  agreements he took I want to make sure he didn't violate them. I want to talk to the federal agents I want the FBI questioned about my civil rights were violated and the NYPD falsifying a police reports and downgrading if they're not gonna take action my place I want them questions and televise for world audience to see my case I want to talk to the federal agents I want the FBI questioned about my civil rights that were violated and the NYPD falsifying a police reports and downgrading if they're not gonna take action my place I want the question and televised for world audience to see my case how about Eric Garner his hand written pro se lawsuit.

Judge Ginsberg Didn't believe in yelling how can you get people to come to your side should be about size it should be about justice the constitutional law and not discriminating and that's what's been done. If I raise my voice let's look at whatever is my voice about it's about terrible wrong doing when I can't get justice can't be heard I'll raise my voice like I'm in British Parliament. I'll raise my voice out in the street without having to buy a megaphone and get a permit from the NYPD to use.

I believe many New Yorkers want the FBI to come forward and being questioned under oath about our civil rights chronically violated in laws broken the cops in my case are in the water down database and Lt Angelo Burgos who signed off on the letter threatening me he's in the database for threatening someone with the rest and that's what I was threatened with violently over the phone and only Saturday at 4 PM with a hole in my retina and cervical damage. I have been sexually assaulted and who knows what they would've done how many more laws they would've broken at the 1st Precinct! 


I had no time to meet Ron Kuby I had to get emergency surgery on my left eye I also had to see my dad who is not well and he died knowing that I was treated like a Jew in the early stages Nazi Germany. Kuby kept me from being possibly sexually salted or raped or drugs planted on me as Eric garner described in his hand written lawsuit they could've done anything to me but I never met him and he was never given a copy of my ATtacker delita Hooks letter THE fix was IS in Corp Corporation lawyer  with the defendants lied and cheated to win they knew that there was a letter in response to Kuby's and everyone was party to withholding it! 




Wishing everyone safe passage through this frightening time best of health to you and your love ones thank you
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ 




When NYBlood ctr called me to donate White Blood cells I said YES I did not ask race/religion/politics/sexuality but NYPD IA DA GUILTY "round Robyn" #discrimination Eric Garner I both pro se under Bloomberg NYPD Ray Kelly targeted nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-g… de Blasio too! #Justice pic.twitter.com/yxK9ijsMCg
 
6/4/20, 5:21 PM
  





















If you want to use an excuse my spelling my grammar whatever excuse to walk away then you've done the job of the Jeffrey Epstein criminal types or Dr Andrew Fagelman he's not a good doctor or a good human being he doesn't even understand the Hippocratic oath he never apologized to me and he thought he could walk in and commit perjury and mock me and be abusive and he was and he did and so far he's gotten away with it that's not a good person or a good doctor he doesn't even understand patient rights he didn't investigate what happened to me he didn't have guidelines he did not interview her for the job he didn't check her references he never asked if I was OK nothing. 


Dr Andrew Fagelman  lied under oath and stated the attack did not happen on his property. He looked at me a something other than a human being with patient rights human rights I was there for peace of mind he treated me like a non-human mocking me in a deposition mocking the violence mocking the fact my patient rights were violated on his property was all a big joke and he thought he could get away with it lying under oath and so far he's been able to get away with it!He lied under oath and stated the attack did not happen on his property. He looked at me a something other than a human being with patient rights human rights I was there for peace of mind he treated me like a non-human mocking me in a deposition mocking the violence mocking the fact my patient rights were violated on his property was all a big joke and he thought he could get away with it lying under oath and so far he's been able to get away with it!

He did not investigate what happened he admitted that and he admitted he discussed me, Dr Vine's patient with his patients. This is a Doctor Who openly mocked me so you can imagine his discussions and he's so unprofessional and unethical he didn't investigate and he bragged as he smirked at me about his trust in the NYPD obviously he meant to violently coerce me FALSIFYING police reports and make this all go away for him and Delita Hooks! 


Dr Fagelman  Delita Hooks lies a lot including Underoath an example where they both lied they stated my doctor moved out 4 to 6 months later when she moved out two weeks after.  Dr Vine and two different staff members all confirmed she moved out two weeks after!


She sexually assaulted me she used her barefoot

Under NYPD Dermont Shea I've audio posted on my YouTube channel of his sex crimes detective lying to me that I was not sexually assaulted or coerced. 

America NYC Gov NYS getting wake-up call after wake-up call. I was the only one to risk possibly my life to share Eric Garner his handwritten lawsuit in his own writing filed under mayor Bloomberg and Ray Kelly,

I am an outspoken, peaceful activist and whistle blower.  0ct 1, 2012 I did peace prayers at Integral Yoga, protested Rudin luxury condos replacing a Trauma Level 1 Hospital w/ a Rape Crisis center. I went to get a cyst removed by Dr Vine and left w/ a hole in my retina from Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent lying employee who targeted me as someone WHO HAS NO RIGHTS! 

Before I was VIOLATED AT DR ANDREW FAGELMAN's 155 Spring st nyc I was loud protesting ECTP aka 911 tech system a response to Sept 11 not working properly and I yelled down Bloomberg at a press conference -- than Hurricane Sandy came and proved me right - 1 billion tax payer dollars overbudget and does not work properly! Over 8 million People rely on 911 nyc! Discrimination is calling an outspoken woman a confrontative C#nt. 



The city of New York from Ray Kelly on what they did was cheat to win they withheld my attackers letter threatening me with a second false cross complain to the attention of NYPD detective Andrew Dwyer and the police reports were Lt Angelo Burgos signed off on them! This lieutenant is in the water down database for threatening another victim with the rest the way I was threatened except with me it was very violent and it was over the phone and only Saturday at 4 PM if I did not drop charges!
#New York city comptroller the Manhattan DA Internal Affairs all have investigators Corporation counsel has investigators that letter they had to have known about it since they were going to use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend I was not coerced they had to know there was a letter in response a letter threatening me and the police report.  The girl cheat to win I was never given a copy and my short term lawyer Kuby whose letter is I'm being coerced he was never given a copy

Here is the letter took me over half a decade of trying to get a copy of that was withheld that was part of the goal to cheat to win they committed fraud I believe the word is fraud when you decide you're going to go in court and lie withhold evidence or commit perjury cheat to win.....  is that called fraud is that criminal my civil rights were violated loss were broken and then they going to court and they lie I want to know if travelers group talked with lawyers that were involved in lying cheating to win from the city of New York and any connections with NYPD as well I'd like to know that since travelers group was concerned I might re-appeal my lawsuit against the NYPD! 

Travelers behaved unprofessionally extremely abusively I allege they crossed a line but they did have one concern that I might re-appeal my lawsuit against NYPD that finally course me falsified police reports and downgraded all crimes zero.  


Audio NYPD Shea his Sex Crimes unit Woman detective lying to me that I was not coerced and I was not sexually assaulted in the Manhattan DA has confirmed I was sexually salted they're just making clear they're protecting all crimes the way they protect a Jeffrey Epstein/Maxwell or leave his victims meant nothing and the same for me I mean nothing so it's OK to do whatever they want to make break laws violating my civil rights sexually Assaulted me!


The NYPD detective that violently threaten me with false arrest unless I drop charges admitted that he threaten me with arrest and admitted it through his lawyer and federal appellate court!


Looks to me like the FBI and the feds look away unless it's a political reason like years after the fact with Epstein and Maxwell!


 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ .⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩.⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ O'Neill deleted Twitter acct
 no longer in pinned tweet Audio 01 
Stop me reporting Delita Hooks false
 cross complaint Cy Vance NYC 
Comptroller Corp Counsel 
Bloomberg de Blasio admin 
GREENLIGHTED CHEAT TO WIN 
WITHHELD HOOKS LTR THREATENS 
ME W/ 2nd false cross complt 
pic.twitter.com/Y0KhZPYtlM
 
9/24/20, 8:24 AM
 
 

Download the Twitter app



nnah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, 
Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen 
PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks
 false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!









“It has been more than six long years since the NYPD killed my son, and six long years of cover ups and excuses from Mayor de Blasio and his entire administration," said Garner’s mother, Gwen Carr. "Today is an important sign of hope that their misdeeds will not stay in the dark — the world will know what they did to my son and my family." 

The ruling rejects the city’s motion to dismiss and grants an inquiry into the city’s handling of the actions of the other police officers, as well as the NYPD’s alleged failure to render medical aid and the filing of false documents by police officers. 

An arrest report claimed that no force was used in subduing Garner and that he had enough cigarettes in his possession to qualify for a felony charge, when the actual number was much smaller."

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2020/09/24/judge-grants-judicial-inquiry-into-citys-handling-of-garner-case-1318510