2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, September 14, 2020

Free Captive Elephants Film "Broken" I donated $ (pre pandemic) inspired by Violence Lies Dr Andrew Fagelman MD Office Soho NY, I hope my story will be on Netflix it is already on YouTube see Suzannahartist, Netflix See Series on Kalief Browder, See Oscar nominated film "Abacus" exposing dirty DA Cy Vance

Free All Captive Elephants, Inc.:  the film "Broken" https://freeallcaptiveelephants.dm.networkforgood.com/v/E8G5s_DyJdc
"Hi Suzannah!  It’s Robin here at Free All Captive Elephants, Inc.. Your support means so much that I wanted to send something special. I hope you’ll watch this video message I made just for you."
Hi I made terrible typos because I was punched in the head I barely sleep I was assaulted October 1, 2012 that violence turned me to Whole Foods plan based oil free veganism after I gain 40 pounds from the violent attack and it turned me towards animal activism and sometimes because I'm so traumatized the only way I feel I can help is donating money and I did to help this film to come to bed I hope you'll see it especially if you're supporting animal abuse circuses maybe watching this film will change your mind? The film: Broken 

Please help please make donations. -- elephants must be free from captivity!

My mom who's still  with just barely hanging in with severe pre existing  conditions COVID-19 survivor -- She was Bronx born and when she was a little girl at the Bronx zoo she got a ride on an elephant and that is not something we need to ban around the world. Elephants slavery stop using them as entertainment they are sentient beings that love deeply they mourn their love ones the violence abuse is even the murder of them must stop!


What happened to me was horrific violence my civil rights violated my human rights my patient rights violated it's not in the news that's not a coincidence there are parallels to my case and Jeffrey Epstein even stole my art in 1996 with the help of Ghislaine Maxwell who I dubbed his  services girl Friday...

I have spoken to an NYPD detective about what they did and I wrote the Manhattan DA so not only is it impossible to report crime as documented with video evidence falsified police reports in my case involving violence lies gaslighting falsified police reports of false cross-complaint a threat of a second false cross-complaint audio NYPD preventing me from reporting crime... you name it I have it except Justice but you'll also notice it's not in the news!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE and http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html

Jeffrey Epstein hired Howard Rubenstein to "repair" his image!  

At least two powerful lawyers offered to help destroy the victims reputations suggesting hiring the black cube which Weinstein did and Lisa Bloom offered in the most despicable way to harm vulnerable women for Weinstein.  Ask the doctor in my case  Dr Andrew Fagelman about Yelp while he was asked and I'm alleging he lied under oath about Yelp. 


Just one example to shut me up and to try and lie about me and some of the lies posted on yelp which I reported him or removed came right into the deposition why not they're above the law they can do what they want and nobody in the news will report it! Jeffrey Epstein hired Howard Rubenstein but in my case strings were pulled stories killed for free.

Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel have never denied they both sued sock puppet accounts to threaten me during an open investigation -- I filed ethical complaints with these allegations and I also alleged Tacopina drafted Delita Hooks letter to Det Dwyer.  JUST SILENCE NO DENIALS FROM TACOPINA AND SEIGEL.  I WOULD LIKE FEDERAL INVESTIGATORS TO INVESTIGATE THE NYPD, MY CIVIL RIGHTS AND A SERIES OF THREATS THAT THE NYPD ACTED ON INCLUDING Det John VERGONA'S THREAT TO ARREST ME IF I DID NOT DROP CHARGES!


Howard Rubenstein is quoted stating  don't believe Jeffrey Epstein's victims there after his money well I wanna know how much money he got from Jeffrey Epstein. How much money did you get from Rudin To push luxury condos and set up a trauma level one hospital with a rape crisis center and eights care in a pandemic we have no trauma level one hospital in the West Village. 

The same people that help push through mayor Michael Bloomberg's third term ignoring voter saying we believe in term limits are the same people that push through those condos and we don't have a hospital only one of them I know a feared retaliation so what was the excuse for the other people to ignore The basic need for a trauma level one hospital which this pandemic COVID 19 highlights! 

Ask Brad Hoylman -- he's someone who knew what was done to me and he was silent.  I'm a Jew I don't like it then I'm being treated like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany but ask Brad about my case. He worked for the oligarchs in New York that I dare to criticize!

Ask Brad Hoylman any idea why I was ignored when I reported Epstein and Maxwell and why he was silent and NYPD could openly break laws ERASE Crimes with the Manhattan DA in my case involving the doctor and the city lawyers could walk into court in line 4 courts with 11 judges! They lied and said I wasn't coerced they protected the NYPD Crimes although they did admit in New York State Court in front of Judge Lynn Kotler in the oral argument that they investigated well how can you investigate refusing to meet me falsifying and downgrading crimes and violently coercing me to ERASE all crimes including their own and the city lied and protected it all under Bloomberg and Deblasio on going! 

Not Brad's daughter, or Bloomberg's, or de Blasio's or Ray Kelly's to Shea's not their daughter so okay violate me at the doctor's office -- A DOCTOR'S OFFICE IS WHERE YOU ARE MOST VULNERABLE BUT I AM PROOF PATIENT RIGHTS MEAN NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO DISCRIMINATION 0 ACCOUNTABILITY AND OCT 1 WILL BE 8 YEARS....


CY VANCE NOT ONLY GAVE DR Andrew Fagelman AND THE NYPD THAT ERASED CRIMES FOR THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE THE Jeffrey Epstein TREATEMENT BUT CY VANCE HAD HELPERS TO HARASS ME AT A CRUSH THE IVORY FUNCTION IN Central Park I HAVE VIDEO POSTED ON YOUTUBE AND VIDEO OF CY'S DETECTIVE VIOLATING HANDSCU WHEN I PROTEST THE DIRTY DA OUTSIDE HIS OFFICE!


 (THE DOCTOR DR Andrew Fagelman HAS LOTS OF NYPD PATIENTS AND THE NYPD LIKE HIM...THE NYPD DO NOT LIKE ME SO BREAKING LAWS VIOLATING MY BODY AND MY CIVIL RIGHTS IS OKAY APPARENTLY!)






I also donate regularly to the Sheldrick wildlife foundation  https://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org and was invited to a function crush the ivory but again one of my abusers Cy Vance used my presence as an excuse to abuse his power it's documented on YouTube I was separated from my friend not allowed to join a public function I was invited to in a public area in central park because that's how abusive Cy Vance is a creepy unethical dirty DA that tried to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status a

Cy Vance CROSSED ethical  lines  in my case violated at a doctors the same with rope in Dr Robert Hadden CASE -- what a coincidence the doctor wasn't listed as a sex offender and got no jail that's how despicable this creepy Manhattan DA said New York State police on me to corral me away from him and his press conference that I was invited to I am a donor that is trying to stop the extinction of elephants and their mass murder for Ivory.

My YouTube channel Suzannahartist as one long YouTube documentary on corruption and it starts with the first video I make "Mayor Bloomberg king of New York" he's not gonna break any laws he's going to change lost to extend term limits.  

My case Delita Hooks Highly abusive behavior went unchecked by doctor Andrew Fagelman I spent a big part of the deposition marking me smirking even laughing about me caring about Styrofoam harming the planet along with his lawyer a travelers group lawyer who with him and my attacker did everything but physically punch another hole in my retina.  Why not cheat lie be abusive cross ethical lines and profession lines  yet again why not but let's see what he admitted?

Dr Andrew Fagelman admitted he had no guidelines he never interviewed her for the job he didn't check her references he did not investigate what happened to me he lied under oath it didn't happen on his property why not cheat and lie it's worked for him before? Why am I guessing I'm not his first victim? 


Sure would like to ask his ex-wife some questions....

  

When he was asked why he got divorced what were the grounds for the divorce he started shaking with anger uncontrollable anger got on his cell phone and ran out in a legal deposition in contrast Delita Hooks got up in the middle of a deposition threw herself against the wall lying that I did that to her when I did not...I don't know which of the two of them is more inappropriate they're both horrific along with their lawyers in their own unique ways like her lawyer telling me not to shake my head when she's committing perjury by mouthing silent words to me and he's not supposed to be communicating to me and he's silent when she throws herself against the wall or waves a Styrofoam cup at me to say fuck you after Travelers group lawyer Rajika hands delita Hooks a styrofoam cup  and Delita and Rajika both waved them at me and giving me the finger metaphorically via a Styrofoam cup during a legal proceeding both Lawyer and my attacker and they're  smirking....


I was sent this and  I believe this could be true...

 

Date: July 10, 2017 at 10:28:32 AM EDT

To: Suebe1art@aol.com

Subject: Andrew Fagelman, MD. 


Hello, Suzannah B. Troy.


I read your blog from time to time-- I understand the level of corrupt tactics the NYPD and Dr. Fagelman have engaged in are appalling.


Thought you may want to know-- Dr. Fagelman has had some involvement with a female who is mentally ill, and as she went to file a police report for assault, he did just about the same thing he did to you. What a shame. This Fagelman never learns.


Supposedly, now, she filed a complaint with the ADA section of the DOJ, claiming mental health discrimination by the NYPD when she attemped to file a report. Apparently, Dr. Fagelman got the cops to say she's mentally ill, that her assault claim has no value because she's mentally disturbed.


Apparently, the FBI also investigates this kind of thing-- mental health discrimination by government agencies. I think they also got a tip as to what's going on.


What a shame, this Fagelman never learns. Shame to hear he's been the cause for your insomnia.


Yours Truly,




My name will be in the credits because the donation I made to help the film and it means a lot to me because people have stolen my work use my work use my research use my COURAGEOUS information that I got and shared on this blog and they have not credited me so that's a lack of integrity and thievery so it means a lot to be knowledge.  One news reporter was at the village voice and he's at the New York Daily News Hughes my work didn't credit me and went to Whistle Blower sued the city the whistle blower's lawyer had to contact him. This news reporter confirmed that I was his source. I believe he's one awards but not one for Integrity because he was supposed to do a story on me but like how many these reporters involved and not reporting news he chose to be party to not acknowledging me until lawyer called him? 

This is so moving to me because of violence and lies horrific violence at a doctors office Dr Andrew Fagelman office including a running punch to my head so hard I had to get surgery on my left right now or Possible lose my vision, sexual assault -- but it was arranged to erase all crimes with NYPD breaking even more laws... I hope that there will be films more films there already are about corruption with city government the NYPD judge is the Manhattan DA....


https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/kalief-browder-1993-2015/amp

See Netflix series on Kalief Browder - needs to be re-cut into a OSCAR WINNING FILM https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-story-behind-oscar-nominated-bank-documentary-abacus-small-enough-to-jail-2018-02-27


Margret Chen knew about what happens to me just like Brad Hoylman ...I was not their daughter so it's OK there's a photo of her with one of the cops a ring later who's Facebook friends with the cops that later would break laws in my case and I reported him in 2010 for abuse of power with his car illegally using his sirens to get to our short protest at the Mercer hotel to harass us on behalf of michael Rawson are terrible creep who even sent out his staff to steal my protest signs creep manager of Andre's then owned the Mercer hotel which may have been in part on by Jeffrey Epstein but was definitely owned at the time by Andrew his and Ghislaine Maxwell's special good friend?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2dhANvz931o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Location location location look at the office of Jeffrey Epstein look at his home and the worlds greatest detective said no we're just like the doctors office he lives and works near the 1st Precinct City Hall and the doctor even lives near Ray Kelly... it is who you know -- what do you do for a living that can make you Teflon that can give you the power to pick up a phone and get fixing and favors? 

I'm a critic I'm an activist I'm an outspoken woman and I have a right to be angry I'm a victim of violent dangerous people with anger management problems that are above the law and I have to deal with sexism and misogyny anti-Semitism as well as prejudice for my activism discrimination... I am one of how many New Yorkers victims of NYPD crimes because they don't like our race or religion or color or politics or sexuality? 


How many people did I criticize on this blog from Howard Rubenstein and his cops cops on his payroll one of retired commander who tried to fix a ticket right in front of me as I protest it demanding we need a trauma level one hospital with a rape crisis center not his boss Rudin condos....

How many united including NYPD from Ray Kelly on going so far for police commissioners party to covering up crimes in my case but some people joined in to actually commit more crimes to retaliate against me in plain sight with Internal Affairs with the Manhattan DA a dirty DA that could pull a Brooklyn DA Hynes crime steal drug money for his campaign and not get arrested fired instead a hero's burial... how many innocent Black men did this Dirty DA Hynes sent to jail?  Ask NBA Star THABO or Joe Jazz Hayden if they think that Cy Vance is RACIST!
http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1
Ask Michael Rawson how many fake accounts to use on YouTube to either harassed me or people he thought were me and how many times City flag you tubes was he involved in flagging you to where you can see the cop illegally using a sirens to come to harass us?

I want Joe Tacopina question by federal investigators and Underoath did he use a fake account to threaten me during an investigation and did he ghost write a letter of my attacker sent to the attention of NYPD Det. AndrewDwyer  again threatening me warning me not to take action on or get in there will be retaliation.

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1


If you click on this link and scroll down you'll see police reports that also prove the NYPD and my tack are broke laws and the letter threatening me with a second false cross-complaint also a crime that Internal Affairs the Manhattan DA the city of New York Corporation counsel are used to cheat to win and the 1st Precinct detective squad with etc on terraceIf you click on this link and scroll down you'll see police reports that also prove the NYPD and my tack are broke laws and the letter threatening me with a second false cross-complaint also a crime that Internal Affairs the Manhattan DA the city of New York corporation counsel are used to cheat to win and the 1st Precinct detective squad withheld from me and my short term lawyer Ron Kuby at the time because the goal was to use Ron Kuby's letter to CHEAT LIE EVEN IN COURT pretend there were no crimes Downgraded to zero crime via falsifying a mutual assault and violently threatening me over the phone with aresty and only Saturday 4 PM unless I drop charges they were just gonna pretend that they didn't break even more lost to ERASE  crimes.

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1




















Ask Margaret Chin about my case, ask her did she know about Henry Buhl's history, ask her about the Mercer Hotel and the MD in case getting special treatment "preferential policing" and about any rich people in her district getting special treatment from the NYPD or even the DA?

Did Jeffrey Epstein invest $ in Andre's hotel the Mercer Hotel.


From this morning's post on losing the 40 pounds I gained from the trauma...violence lies gaslighting --- the lying cheat to win on going...



I FEEL NAUSEOUS SICK JUST WRITING THIS....PLEASE REMEMBER I ENDURED A RUNNING PUNCH TO MY HEAD AS I HELD MY BAGS OCT.1 2012 AT DR ANDREW FAGELMAN'S OFFIDCE 155 SPRING ST SOHO NYC -- HIS EMPLOYEE NOT FIRED DESPITE MY MD DR VINE' DENYING IT AND I BELIEVE DR Andrew Fagelman THOUGHT HE COULD LIE ABOUT DR VINE DEMANDING Delita Hooks BE FIRED...WHY NOT CHEAT TO WIN? LIE UNDER OATH? WHY NOT? IT WORKED FOR Lance Armstrong who only did the Opray interview after the statue ran out on perjury.  He did have to make amends to his victims?

My case enablers are powerful and I wonderful how many in common with the Jeffrey Epstein Case besides the NYPD top cops 1 police plaza and the Manhattan DA enablers my case and the Jeffrey Epstein case and they had to know about allegations against Ghislaine Maxwell too?