2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks w/ NYPD Crimes party to goal COERCE ME ERASE ALL CRIMES WEIGHT GAIN AGED 100 years emergency surgery my left eye Friday day before FALSE ARREST DATE SATURDAY FOr NOT DROPPING CHARGES NYPD DERMOT SHEA EVEN LAUGHED ABOUT HIS NYPD ERASING SEXUAL ASSAULT NYC GOING TO HELL SO CORRUPT I GAINED 40 pounds Wake-up every night October 1 will be eight years of severe excruciating insomnia and I pray every day that the people involved and evil in my case get their karma since there's a wall around the justice system I pray what goes around comes around NYPD DA City Enablers of crimes including NYPD crimes ask NYPD DA their role as enablers for Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell, NYPD breaking laws openly to erase crimes MY CASE re Dr Fagelman's office!

I recently learned the city of New York the NYPD withheld Delita Hooks letter to the attention of NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer signed off on by Lt Angelo Burgos he's in the database for threatening his victim w/ arrest like I was -- The city with held her letter from Ron Kuby my short term letter they withheld all paperwork and I knew that CORP counsel under Bloomberg and de Blasio withheld Delita Hooks letter threatening me with the second false cross-complaint response to Ron Kuby's letter the goal cheat to win lie in court no harm no foul that's the level of how city lawyers operate in plain sight. 



Note: I am a Whistle Blower on ECTP aka 911 tech mega corruption Bloomberg de blasio era + nypd certain cops alleged took gifts From contractors over billing and CityTime  both  junk rip-offs Rudy Giuliani and deputy mayor lobbyists ---SAIC as crooks crossly Over billed.  1 ex Sex Crimes Lt Lamborghini easily stole over-time lying about working on rape cases for Cy Vance and 1pp and they protected him lilike criminals my case including 01 detectives and bosses party to breaking laws committing crimes  my case to erase all crimes for Dr Andrew Fagelman Office! 


The City of NY has protected lying cheating to win, falsified police reports, series of violent threats and me being violently coerced!  #coercion #discrimination 


Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ 
Constitution Day Dad's bday 
decorated WW2 Vet died as 
Judge Alison Nathan protected
 NYPD IA Ray Kelly 
LYING NOT COERCED DD5s
Corpcounsel submitted proved it!
Judge Lynn Kotler ok w/ 
Lying all judges ok w/ LIE CHEAT 
Win my case Dr Fagelman 
Delita Hooks liars suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/09/nypd-d…pic.twitter.com/0h3rZJx1Cv
 
9/17/20, 8:22 AM
 
 


FYI Dr F has lots of nypd patients!










The NYPD 01 detective squad withheld the letter and all paperwork from my lawyer my short term lawyer Ron Kuby who I never met because it was emergency I was notified Tuesday that if I did not drop charges that I would be false arrest at Saturday at 4 PM as retaliation and that's a crime. Ron is very busy my father was ill and I had emergency medical care for my neck and then emergency surgery for my eye from the attack so they're just wasn't time to meet or process what was going on which were in your face CRIMES AND CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS...


(Note there is a problem with the tech when I voice dictate or type for some weird reason words are put in in the wrong places like if I mention someone who commits a crime (I)Jeffrey Epstein/Maxwell the people in my case at the doctors an "I" is added! When I type on my iPhone or computer or voice dictate it duplicates I really wonder if some thing has been done with my phone I also wonder if I am a victim of Weinstein black cube like behavior but it was done for free?) HAS MY TECH BEEN MESSED WITH? 


I also want to  know if I'm being spied on...? My yelp account was also deleted and it had communications with patients including the one that wrote the yelp review about the doctor his staff being bipolar abusive...

I hope one day fully the extent of the wrongdoing and how extreme and criminal the actions were are CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATED all wrongdoing by the doctors office the city that NYPD Internal Affairs and Manhattan DA with others all exposed in my case and how many other cases? 

Corporation counsel withheld that letter in 4 courts  11 judges they cheated to win by lying in court that I was not coerced and protecting the NYPD Fossett flying police reports and downgrading all crimes to zero. 


Over the years the NYPD and Internal Affairs continue to obstruct justice including our current police commissioner and I want justice but I can pray what goes around comes around and I pray G-d punishes all enablers too -- The NYPD in DA we're also enabler's for Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.


Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel Who compared the NYPD rape victims vagina to a Venus's-flytrap have never denied they broke laws in my case I felt ethical complaint accusing them of that and Joe Tacopina drafting the letter Delita hooks submitted. 


I wonder if he had any contact with the detectives in my case and I pray everyone involved gets their karma they are incredibly evil I don't know what else I've done to other victims. 


Dwyer is in the data base -- they all are...my complaints lawsuits not included in watered down database.



I got a phone call from MD that I was .1 pre-diabetic -- diabetes does not run in my family. I developed gray rims around my irises from too much fat all from attack I went to a doctors for peace of mind to get a cyst removed ...



One day almost cannot get out of bed to go to the bathroom I thought I was going to have to hire an aid to help me so I radically change my diet I've been eating grotesque amounts of fattening foods to comfort myself I've lost all hope.


Now I believe I will have Justice even if I'm not alive and I demand apologies but not from people that continue to commit perjury or fraud cheat to win for instance I want apology from travelers including for the abuses and they were many that went on in their own offices - I insist on an apology from the board of travelers when there's a board with ethics that learns about my case and the abuses that went on in their office including their lawyer waving a Styrofoam cup at me and handing one to my tech are they waived styrofoam is close to giving me the finger is close to saying fuck you in the middle of legal proceedings.


The travelers group lawyer appointed by James Toomey with the doctor mocked me about Styrofoam I think it's hilarious for some reason that Styrofoam kills see you life is harming the planet and the oceans and that I care and that my attacker receptionist office manager yelled at me that I have no rights to even ask that question that's so funny to them because I guess I don't have rights and they can do whatever they want including cheat to win so it's really funny? 

https://www.dmarge.com/2020/09/reduce-stress-weight-loss.html


"Stress can significantly impact your ability to maintain a healthy weight. It can also prevent you from losing weight. Whether it’s the result of high levels of the stress hormone cortisol, unhealthy stress-induced behaviours, or a combination of the two, the link between stress and weight gain is glaring,” according to Verywell Mind."



First of all, when you’re stressed, your body produces more cortisol as part of your ‘fight or flight response’. Cortisol is a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands and is responsible for things like regulating blood pressure, metabolising glucose, insulin release and immune function, among other things. High cortisol levels can cause hyperglycemia, increased abdominal fat (which is particularly hard to lose), higher blood pressure, and decreases muscle tissue and bone density among other factors.

The other major hormone released when you’re in ‘fight or flight’ mode is adrenaline. When your adrenaline high wears off, cortisol makes your body crave energy, so you’re more likely to seek out sugary or fatty foods for that quick hit of energy: that’s why ‘stress eating’ is such a thing. The nasty domino effect doesn’t stop there: if you’re stressed, you also probably don’t have the mental capacity to cook for yourself or seek out healthy options. If you’re time- and headspace-poor, you’re more likely to reach for fast foods. You’re also less likely to want to work out, or stick to a diet, you might be sleeping less and drinking less water, and so on.


Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks both committed perjury and I alleged travelers group and other Lawyers For party to cheat  to win strategy like Corporation counsel was in my case and in fact I want to know if there was any cross pollination with Corporation counsel. 



Dr Andrew Fagelman lied the attack did not happen on his property that had nothing to do with the NYPD when even his own employee admitted he instructed her to tell him when det Andy Dwyer called her. 

He lied about his son living with him full-time although he did decide to correct that line changed his mind he lives with him half the time I was told that he and his wife and the woman who punch pain went out shopping he said not true my doctor said that she demanded the woman who punched me be fired immediately he said not true my doctor in two different employees told me they moved out two weeks later he does employee lied under oath and said 4 to 6 months later why not cheat to win why not like they think they are above the law and they are they think I have no chance of justice as if I'm not in Citizen or human being with Rights and they can get away with all crimes with the NYPD the city of New ofHe lied about his son living with him full-time although he did decide to correct that line changed his mind he lives with him half the time I was told that he and his wife and the woman who punched me went out shopping he said not true my doctor said that she demanded the woman who punched me be fired immediately he said not true my doctor and two different employees told me they moved out two weeks later he and his employee lied under oath and said 4 to 6 months later why not cheat to win why not like they think they are above the law and they are they think I have no chance of justice as if I'm not a citizen or human being with rights and they can get away with all crimes with the NYPD the city of New York lying for them in 4 courts no harm no foul.

I only started to film after she gave me the finger three times so I decided you know what I should get this document it is so inappropriate it didn't even occur to me that she violated my human rights because I have a human right to go get medical care and not be degraded humiliated and violated! My patient rights were repeatedly violated and this creepy doctor Dr Andrew Fagelman he's such a liar lying that my doctor didn't talk to him and he wants to hold onto that lie PERJURY how did he get my name how did his employee get my name and Wnyc does in the Manhattan DA know how she got my name and the 1st Precinct detective squad or Internal Affairs? 


Pandemic gave People a taste of Ptsd how isolating but I need to be vocal out there on social media because the MD office where I was physically harmed so violently I had to get my retina repaired and sexually assaulted continues to lie and oct 1 will be 8 years! In NY Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell operated freely for years. On my main channel Suzannahartist I show you Epstein office right by famous NY cathedral St Patrick's and I reported them when JE stole my art in 1996 around same time as Maria Farmer and then I am violated at Dr Fagelman's Soho NY and the NYPD this time openly break laws I have loads on evidence posted on my blogs and YouTube channel but NYC NYS #discrimination rife #civilrights violations more common "corruption pandemic" for decades!!!!!


http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1
They did terrible things and rather than own up what they did they continue to lie lie upon lie to attempt to justify the unjustifiable! 

If you click on this link and scroll down you'll see police reports that also prove the NYPD and my tack are broke laws and the letter threatening me with a second false cross-complaint also a crime that Internal Affairs the Manhattan DA the city of New York Corporation counsel are used to cheat to win and the 1st Precinct detective squad with etc on terraceIf you click on this link and scroll down you'll see police reports that also prove the NYPD and my tack are broke laws and the letter threatening me with a second false cross-complaint also a crime that Internal Affairs the Manhattan DA the city of New York corporation counsel are used to cheat to win and the 1st Precinct detective squad withheld from me and my short term lawyer Ron Kuby at the time because the goal was to use Ron Kuby's letter to CHEAT LIE EVEN IN COURT pretend there were no crimes Downgraded to zero crime via falsifying a mutual assault and violently threatening me over the phone with aresty and only Saturday 4 PM unless I drop charges they were just gonna pretend that they didn't break even more lost to ERASE  crimes.

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1


https://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE


http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1


Delita Hooks Letter is in the misogynist blog post it took me half a decade to get it

I wouldn't have to do one Email one Letter one complaint of people did their jobs kept the oath they swore to and didn't break the law weren't party to violating my civil rights.


Dr Vine rented space from Dr Andrew Fagelman she moved out 2 weeks after I was assaulted she demanded Delita Hooks he fired but Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks committed perjury confident she won't be speak. Dr F DH lied a lot even about the attack ABOVE THE LAW!


Everyone involved in obstructing justice and lying and gaslighting I pray you get your karma you're so evil

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1


We were never alone she stolen note I wrote my doctor that's how she got my name she destroyed that note by the way I did not say or do anything wrong she followed me I tried to get help I asked my doctors assistant why is this woman following me and she said she didn't know she did break in and get my doctor but by then I had a hole in my retina from a running punch to my head I was punched and hit and kicked over and over as I held onto my backs my arm numb from 2 injections to have a cyst removed on my left shoulder....my left shoulder ended up ripping into places later on and my left biceps is damaged fending off many of the attacks.. 


You can see keys in her hand which makes it second-degree assault...The marks that are left on my left forearm defensive wounds are documented.


The NYPD erase sexual assault us at the Manhattan DA but the Manhattan DA recently admitted what was done to me is sexual assault. The young ADA said he would talk to the people that are raced it and of course he didn't keep his word and call me back because they know they were party to abstracting justice and lying just like the DA  were involved in protecting Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and NYPD ENABLERS! So far One article only on the NYPD telling Jeffrey Epstein ignore judge you're telling me Sex Crimes one police plaza didn't know because Epstein's office is right behind St Patrick's Cathedral....do the math....



Date: July 10, 2017 at 10:28:32 AM EDT

To: Suebe1art@aol.com

Subject: Andrew Fagelman, MD. 


Hello, Suzannah B. Troy.


I read your blog from time to time-- I understand the level of corrupt tactics the NYPD and Dr. Fagelman have engaged in are appalling.


Thought you may want to know-- Dr. Fagelman has had some involvement with a female who is mentally ill, and as she went to file a police report for assault, he did just about the same thing he did to you. What a shame. This Fagelman never learns.


Supposedly, now, she filed a complaint with the ADA section of the DOJ, claiming mental health discrimination by the NYPD when she attemped to file a report. Apparently, Dr. Fagelman got the cops to say she's mentally ill, that her assault claim has no value because she's mentally disturbed.


Apparently, the FBI also investigates this kind of thing-- mental health discrimination by government agencies. I think they also got a tip as to what's going on.


What a shame, this Fagelman never learns. Shame to hear he's been the cause for your insomnia.


Yours Truly,