2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Rumor NYPD Police Commissioner Shea Fired!


Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
Someone just told me NYPD
police commissioner Dermot Shea fired.
I have no verification but I was probably
 the 1st person to do a blog
demanding he resign #rapes sexual assaults
and more NYPD Police
Commissioner Dermot Shea Resign.
 Cy Vance my 1term blog …ruptmisogynistdermotshea.blogspot.com
6/7/20, 6:48 PM


https://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/?m=1
Update:

Suzannah B. Troy artist: From New Incoming NYPD PC I demand an apology starting on Twitter
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/06/from-new-incoming-nypd-pc-i-demand.html
troy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩
Fire NYPD Dermot Shea Top Cops
 1pp Inside Internally Affairs chronic
protect NYPD Crimes Civil Rights
Violations confident
No Consequences Guilty Enablers!
Cheat to win nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/06/nypd-d…#discrimination #misogyny
 Ispeak up target
confrontative #cunt?
  twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/…pic.twitter.com/M4MiRkeuBm
6/11/20, 9:26 AM
I reported Dermot Shea to nycgov DOI and CCRB since IA complicit enablers... I bet Shea and Monahan We're on the federally funded says now that James O'Neill openly illegally used as a personal taxi along with chief Boyce and others...Technically it's a federal offense but in the big picture I want these cops out I don't want to more of the same like Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill Shea.... I knew when O'neill returns something was up besides the fact he couldn't make it in the private sector?

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-nypd-shove-cop-suspension-department-transfers-20200606-pxffwlbi3bhetjwm4rnc4qcyri-story.html

Are there more shake ups to come...

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-nypd-funding-cuts-de-blasio-20200607-k6hwafikqzenzplio5obwhb25y-story.html

Video shows NYPD TARGETING and BEATING cyclist during George Floyd protest in Brooklyn
https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/video-shows-cop-on-cyclist-beatdown-during-george-floyd-protest/

Sunday Night:Rumor NYPD Police Commissioner Shea Fired! I pray it is true... him and certain top cops crony Central types plus Cy Vance hope wish out ditto anyone involved in  obstruction of justice in our case #discrimination
Update: 
"Cuomo, during an interview on cable news channel NY1, said he “didn’t know” anything and “had no information” about the job status of Police Commissioner Dermot Shea and Chief of Department Terence Monahan."
https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/cuomo-revives-criticism-of-nypd-handling-of-looting-amid-unrest/


NYPD John Miller must go! The New York FBI has chronically protected NYPD violating our civil rights crossing all kinds of lines including breaking laws and when John Miller was being exposed yet again for his role in the Prospect Park rape case the NY FBI was tweeting praise of him which was sickening!
If there is a major shake up not just with him and it's business as usual


I don't want someone who's going to run the same corrupt police department with the round robin policy of discrimination...

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-ccrb-youth-report-20200608-lkxdzef32bepbahgjq3sw654uy-story.html


NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea liar hypocrite blames of victims like a Power and Rubenstein type he likes to diminish Victims to justify the unjustifiable  - Shea a black belt in ignoring NYPD IA crimes, ignores his own 'misinformation' warnings
https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/nypd-commissioner-ignores-his-own-misinformation-warnings/

https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/ed-mullins-dermot-shea-nypd-chief-will-both-leave-posts/

https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/nypd-commissioner-dermot-shea-jokes-about-possible-ouster/

"Judging by my emails, I certainly have a lot of people who would like me to resign,” he told Cavuto, referring to criticism he has received. “Let me be as definitive as I can: There is no way on Earth that I would resign, particularly in this crisis." (As usual willfully obtuse? He is part of the reason why there is a crisis?)

‪"Round Up The Green Hats": NYPD Accused Of Deliberately Targeting Legal Observers In Brutal Bronx Mass Arrest - Gothamist‬
‪https://gothamist.com/news/round-green-hats-nypd-accused-deliberately-targeting-legal-observers-brutal-bronx-mass-arrest‬
‪Early stages Nazi Germany?‬


Update June 10:

Gideon Orion Oliver
⁦‪@gideonoliver‬⁩
On 6/4/20, the NYPD arrested
at least 11 ⁦‪@nlg‬⁩ Legal Observers.

In some cases, NYPD officers
read or destroyed LO notes.

Yesterday, the ⁦‪@NLGNYCnews‬⁩
sent the NYPD a letter including
demands for immediate action.

Please amplify, and help us make
 sure this never happens again.
6/8/20, 5:40 PM
Update June 9:

NYPD cop stripped of gun, shield for opening car door on protester!Great how about NYPD dets,bosses party to falsifyied police reports downgrading crimes including their own w/1PP Internal Affairs DA Cy Vance protection;did for Sex Crimes bad Lt Lamboy etc
https://nypost.com/2020/06/09/nypd-cop-stripped-of-gun-shield-for-opening-car-door-on-protester/

NYPD Cop who shoved woman during George Floyd protests to be arrested: sources but detectives and bosses,  Internal Affairs party to falsifying police reports DD5s, party to Delita Hooks letter threatening me w/2nd false cross complaint -- party to threats and goal coerce me erase all crimes including their own!
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-cop-shove-viral-video-arrest-george-floyd-20200608-gw6sqyqyljfvfixegju3ycjdcm-story.html

https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/shootings-and-murders-rise-dramatically-in-nyc-last-

Summary of S. 8496/A. 10611: The Repeal of 50-a - New Yorkers United for Jusitce
https://nyuj.org/resources/summary-of-s-8496-a-10611-the-repeal-of-50-a/

NYPD cop stripped of gun, shield for
opening car door on protester!
Great how about NYPD dets,bosses
party to falsifyied police reports
downgrading crimes including their
 own w/1PP Internal Affairs DA
Cy Vance protection;did for
Sex Crimes bad Lt Lamboy etc nypost.com/2020/06/09/nyp…
6/9/20, 2:10 PM
  














Wishing everyone safe passage through this frightening time best of health to you and your love ones thank you

Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ When NYBlood ctr called me to donate White Blood cells I said YES I did not ask race/religion/politics/sexuality but NYPD IA DA GUILTY "round Robyn" #discrimination Eric Garner I both pro se under Bloomberg NYPD Ray Kelly targeted nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-g… de Blasio too! #Justice pic.twitter.com/yxK9ijsMCg
6/4/20, 5:21 PM
  














https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/nypd-commissioner-dermot-shea-jokes-about-possible-ouster/

America NYC Gov NYS getting wake-up call after wake-up call. I was the only one to risk possibly my life to share Eric Garner his handwritten lawsuit in his own writing filed under mayor Bloomberg and Ray Kelly from Rikers!
Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
NYPD Shea, Chief Reznick IA Steering
Committee, John Miller/O'Neill RESIGN!
Fire them! Prospect Park Rape Case
  #Blacklivesmatter #LGBT, My Case,
Eric Garner 1st pro se lawsuit Rikers!
See photo me Tish James etc SAIC
CityTime! Makes me a fight picking #cuntsuzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/06/rumor-…pic.twitter.com/3c2ICeiEPY
6/9/20, 10:01 AM
  














I am an outspoken, peaceful activist and whistle blower.  0ct 1, 2012 I did peace prayers at Integral Yoga, protested Rudin luxury condos replacing a Trauma Level 1 Hospital w/ a Rape Crisis center. I went to get a cyst removed by Dr Vine and left w/ a hole in my retina from Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent lying employee who targeted me as someone WHO HAS NO RIGHTS! 

Before I was VIOLATED AT DR ANDREW FAGELMAN's 155 Spring st nyc I was loud protesting ECTP aka 911 tech system a response to Sept 11 not working properly and I yelled down Bloomberg at a press conference -- than Hurricane Sandy came and proved me right - 1 billion tax payer dollars overbudget and does not work properly! Over 8 million People rely on 911 nyc! Discrimination is calling an outspoken woman a confrontative C#nt. 


PTSD excruciating insomnia isn't a choice.
I was suppose to be safe at a doctor's!
Delita Hooks discriminated against me - singled me out, yelled at me I have no rights!
So far it seems everyone in a position of power to take action in my case agrees...?


my patient rights, my body and more repeatedly violated, please google Dr. Fagelman assault YouTube and share
You'll find a YouTube  October 4, 2012 when "Ajohn" on behalf of "Delite" aka Delita Hooks started on line gaslighting lies. I was savagely assaulted VIOLATED at Dr F's office 155 Spring St  nyc oct 1, 2012. YouuTube has over 760,000 views on how not to treat someone. My patient rights were violated my body repeatedly violated and there's no remorse zero apologies just more lies even perjury and EVEN more ABUSIVE so imagine coping with coronavirus fear living nyc because I wasn't safe at a doctor's office.   

I am Jewish. Circa 80 years ago over 6 millions of my People were rounded up robbed of everything mass murdered. 


2012 Soho NYC NYS I am yelled at THAT I HAVE NO RIGHTS AND REPEATEDLY VIOLATED. I continue to be treated like a Jew in the Early stages of Nazi Germany until I have Justice! 

2018 


http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-garner-handwritten-lawsuit-from-7.html?m=1 ERIC GARNER and I started out pro se under mayor Michael Bloomberg and we hoped de Blasio would bring change for the better 


2015 I received a tweet I defend Black poetic justice I was assaulted by a Black person #dumbcuntlivesmatter?

FYI I've also done my white blood cells twice, gallons of my platelets and I didn't ask race religion gender I asked how I could help.

I was and continue to be discriminated against the City of NY, a creepy unethical doctors office who continues to lie and gaslight along w/ government agencies nyc NYS. 

Delita Hooks letter THREATENING me w/ a 2nd false cross complaint to NYPD Det Andrew Dwyer signed off on by NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos. Top cops, Internal Affairs and the City of NY had this letter but their strategy was and is use Ron Kuby's letter to say case closed - he wrote I drop charges against my attacker if my attacker drops charges. That is shorthand for coercion. Delita Hooks got my name by violating my patient rights which she and her employer did again and again. Dr Fagelman took the Hippocratic oath and every gov employee that broke laws or obstructs justice also took an oath they violated as well.

Ask Manhattan DA, Internal Affairs and the worlds greatest NYPD detectives and their boss is how my attacker got my name? I allege by violating my patient rights, stealing a note I wrote my doctor and destroying that note because my doctor Dr. Vine never got it!


They also protected the NYPD finally coercing me and Corporation counsel lawyers lied about it under Bloomberg and de Blasio! I have audios of NYPD obstructing justice violating my civil rights preventing me from reporting crimes lying to me I was not coerced when I was I'd like Justice ASAP!

Dr Fagelman did not investigate what happened. He lied under oath it didn't take place on his property. He never took the measures to provide a safe place by having guidelines and more. He chose to lie about me and diminish me to his patients w/ Delita Hooks to attempt to justify the unjustifiable.

I did not provoke Delita Hooks. She provoked me over and over. First I tried to get help and when she followed me and gave me the finger 3x after yelling at me who are you? (Discrimination) YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS! ! Because I asked would you consider paper cups instead of styrofoam it is better for Mother Earth.

I became a human piñata and my arm was numb from 2 numbing injections in my arm to remove a cyst. I was hold bags and my phone when my body was violated repeatedly...



I am owed apologies and more. 

I would like Justice.
Many of the crimes including by NYPD have no Statute as well as other guilty of threatening me during an open investigation as I allege Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel did as well as NYPD Det John Vergona. 


The NYPD Inspector general, the civilian complaint review board, the Commission To Combat Police Corruption, all forwarded my case to Internal Affairs to die "dead on arrival". They should be forced to follow up on our cases and put on their websites how many of our cases they forwarded DOA!

There's a wall around the Justice system.

I am one of too many victims that know this first hand.. 




iPhone Please  excuse terrible typos I endured a savagely violent assault Google Dr Fagelman assault all involved are Teflon like Jeffrey Epstein was and Ghislaine Maxwell is protected by corrupt NYPD and DA 




⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
Cried for moment vid Conference w/ Mom
 her aide touched her lovingly sharp
contrast to hole punched in my retina
my patient rights body Repeatedly
VIOLATED Dr Andrew Fagelman 's
he his NYPD pals mocked!
Mom weak survived COVID19
many pre-existing!Igot tested
no COVID19 antibodies
6/7/20, 1:00 PM


It's staggering to me October 1, 2012 I went to a doctors office to get a cyst removed and I left with a hole in my retina I was repeatedly violated my patient right to my body and it didn't stop there when they started their gaslighting and lies online that's when I posted the YouTube several days later and I continue you to ask people to check it out because they continue to lie and I am owed an apology accountability and actually two settlements one from the Doctors insurance Company and one from the city of New York


October 1 2012 I went to a doctors for peace of mind And because of violence lies shockingly abusive unethical behavior at Dr. Andrew Fagelman's office on going My health has been so greatly harmed it's like they've stolen my sleep my head hurts as if Delita Hooks she's done another running punched my head...

Severe insomnia heading towards obesity and prediabetes because of their violence their lies and they engage corrupt NYPD in joining in crimes the goal to violently coerced me falsified police reports erase all crimes including NYPD Crimes as well as from the doctors office
  


If I hadn't somehow made the powerful decision to lose weight I would've been vulnerable to the COVID-19 being overweight and prediabetic and pre-diabetes diabetes does not run in my family but I got a warning call from city MD and I turn my life around with very hard work and I'm waiting for Justice when there's a city that doesn't allow violence and discrimination at doctors office and NYPD discrimination crimes and lies as well