2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, June 1, 2020

Account Twitter Same attack style Howard Rubenstein for Jeffrey Epstein like top NYPD dirty DA Goal justify the unjustifiable

Account Twitter Same attack style Howard Rubenstein for Jeffrey Epstein like top cops dirty DA Goal justify the unjustifiable

Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
anyone online trashing Jeffrey Epstein
VICTIMS r u paid, any bartering?
 Howard Rubenstein tried -
no matter who the victims were
 or are they WERE TARGETED
TRAFFICKED AND FLOWN
OVER STATE LINES
AKA VIOLATONING
THE MANN ACT ?
Stratas of enablers then
and now what r they getting ...? pic.twitter.com/qWSGquXVP8
5/31/20, 7:26 PM

It appears that there's this person saying well this Epstein victim was a sex worker before Jeffrey Epstein so he is alleviated of any guilt...!

Jeffrey Epstein is guilty!

Stop judging the victims !  Crimes are crimes .  Epstein often w/ Maxwell LURED  thr victims In to Sex trafficking in to a sexual pyramid and and possibly into other pyramids and we don't even know .

What we do know is there people trying to trash the victims are using the NYPD Manhattan DA Howard Rubenstein technique and it's not gonna work even if the cops in the DA aren't smart enough to figure it out in time they will all be held accountable they will be disgraced and exposed in books on corruption including what was done to me at a doctors. What we do know is there people trying to trash the victims are using the NYPD Manhattan DA Howard Rubenstein technique and it's not gonna work even if the cops and the DA aren't smart enough to figure it out in time they will all be held accountable they will be disgraced and exposed in books on corruption including what was done to me at the doctors. It was no reason to violate my body assault me none. If NYPD loses his temper and assaults a protester there's no justification it's assault. OK so the doctors who is far more than just assault. Oh and Dr Andrew Fagelman has lots of NYPD patients. He put his trust in them he bragged about it and I'm sure he meant to make this go away for him just like Jeffrey Epstein had a special relationship with the NYPD who even told him to ignore Judge we still don't know anything about that I want to hear from top cops Underoat along w/ cy Vance why he protected cops in my case and in the Jeffrey Epstein case and their role in the Epstein case all these years how many ministrations definitely Bloomberg and Deblasio for sure...



I believe JEFFREY EPSTEIN was involved in far more than that and he used people he tricked them into things that they never would've done and I can tell you they involve humiliation (ny post deleted S&M article w/ Ghislaine  Maxwell Prince Andrew hint)   and degrading people to the point of soul crushing and I believe some of those victims are dead because he crossed way too many lines and there's no way as a victim can report crimes! (my case at a doctors October 2012 I've audio I have video of every type of evidence but I'm denied any and all justice as if I'm not an American citizen it is truly Orwellian it's prejudice and it's criminal. Amount of enabler's involved in my case for Dr. are staggering an even more enabler's and more staggering is the Epstein case and his victims that he preyed on and he violated the Mann Act - he tricked coerced humiliated blackmailed his victims whatever their job was they didn't sign up for that whatever their past was they didn't sign up to be trafficked to be a victim of Epstein the Mann Act and any other crimes Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were and are guilty of. Whatever their past the victims past does not give Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell the right to harm them assault sexually assault them rape them - violate Mann act over and over and who else was violating the Mann act?  

The worlds greatest detective Sex Crimes didn't know Jeffrey Epstein was raping victims right here by central park by the Frick Museum by school who are you kidding they knew and we know they're not the worlds greatest detective my experience with the doctors office where they openly broke laws detectives openly broke laws with bosses there perhaps the more corrupt detectives in the world...


I've blocked the twitter account from all three of my Twitter accounts.

If people are involved in any possible harassment of victims gaslighting or any criminal wrongdoing or trying to diminish the victim I'm gonna block them. 

If you are involved in criminal activity the goal to violate my civil rights break laws if you stolen images of my work without my permission if you're trashing or lying don't use fake accounts to follow me on Twitter Facebook or social media cease-and-desist. I have blocked Joe Tacopina and his lawyer buddy - how many fake accounts or accounts have been involved on his behalf it's just one question and I have plenty more...


 I know they are criminals that have literally broken laws and try to follow me on Twitter for example I alleged Joe Tacopina who I allege was involved in online gaslighting online censorship of me - he's never denied he broke the law threatening me during an open investigation because I filed an ethical complaint against him and he had a chance to deny it deny his crimes and wrongdoing including I alledge drafting the threat to me - The letter to Detective Andrew Dwyer signed off on by Lt Angelo Burgos that letter is a crime and threatens me with a second false cross complaint!  

Joe Tacopina beats from his website he got an Abner Louima cop off and The NYPD rape cops off if you don't know who Abner Louima is google him! 

Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ .⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩I'm demanding an apology 1st here on Twitter from mayor,NYPD PC, Corp Counsel head, nyccomptroller + settlement action taken MY CASE how ever long it takes #JUSTICE Eric Garner/I pro se under Bloomberg. I was #COERCED NYPD Falsfied DD5 City has Hooks ltr THREATENING ME pic.twitter.com/VJ03aWDTbP
5/29/20, 8:37 AM

Google Dr Fagelman Assault - there's a guy who does SEO rankings he claims he randomly found my card - maybe it's true maybe he's just mentally sick a moral misogynist like a Ted Bundy type like the doctors patients who told me that it was my fault when it wasn't like the dirty corrupt detective detective john Vergona that broke how many laws - he said to me I shouldn't of walked by her and I replied if you've gone to the office like you said you would you would've known there was no choice that she sits at the front of the reception desk that she came out she followed me she came after me. By the way she's now admitted giving me the finger three times before yelling at me she's going to slap the shit out of my ass but none of that is in the Manhattan DA and the NYPD's reports because it's all fixed like they did for Jeffrey Epstein!  Yes Joan Illuzzi a fixer in my case w/ her boss ADA Tiana Walton who also gave NYPD carte blanche to break laws threaten me along with the doctors patients harassing me during an open investigation along with I lead Joe Tacopina and his partner openly threatening me during an open investigation using fake accounts on YouTube these are crimes interfering with an open investigation trying to intimidate a victim and to not pressing charges.

Whether it's a Protester  or me a medical patient who is tried to get help can't get it and decides to document the abuse there's no reason to physically attack me there's no justification every perjury every lie they've tried to make up will not cover up the fact they've lied it just proves that Victims can't get justice that the fix is in.

Watch the film "Spotlight". That's what goes on here in the State of new York city of New York whether it's doctors or Jeffrey Epstein the NYPD Manhattan DA that's how corrupt this city and state is...



Read Eric Garner's words have I risk my life to share this what it stops today meant he wrote it under mayor Michael Bloomberg and Ray Kelly


The wall around the justice system it's got to come down



⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ Dermot Shea Monahan Reznick Brattton O'Neill Ray Kelly FBI chronically protect NYPD IA breaking laws violating/party to violating #Civilrights #discrimination violence against NYPD not ok but they approve VIOLENCE CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATED IF THEY DONT LIKE U misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…pic.twitter.com/lkB8JDsYMr
5/31/20, 3:10 AM

Download the Twitter app

NYPD police Dermot Shea Chief Monahan like DA Cy Vance can't hide what they've done which is expose their prejudice the round robin policing way judge a victim and if they don't like them that victims not gonna get justice
--To me it feels like racist misogynist top cops and dirty DAs have obstructed justice falsely prosecuted how many innocent people while they let the Jeffrey Epstein's in the creeps in my case at the doctors and even cops get away with breaking laws and violating my civil rights nothing new here nothing shocking just sickening and enabler's in city government need to go same with Albany enough is enough!!!!!   Resign. But they don't and they hang on for bigger paychecks bigger pensions when they are guilty of obstructing justice of the worst kinds of prejudice and abuse of power they are party to protecting crimes committed in plain sight they are party to civil rights violations why aren't people demanding that the Manhattan DA resigned he's lucky he's not going to 



Shea and Monahan are so open about justifying the Unjustifiable...
* Video showed the nation’s largest police force responding to largely nonviolent crowds with enormous force, including beating unarmed protesters with batons and using pepper spray on kneeling demonstrators, The New York Times’ Mara Gay writes.


Jeffrey Epstein stole my art  because I wouldn't go along with his program I didn't know what his program was do we actually know even now? But when I called the police in 1996 I'm brushed off and when I wrote the Manhattan DA in 201 will have a letter published in the New York Times the DA ignored me Just like top cops have done with me and other victims counting on us giving up although the Harvey Weinstein case in the bill Cosby case should be a wake up call the NYPD top cops aren't the star smart as they're far more corrupt and they are intelligent they run One police plaza like a deli for the rich make a donation get invited to the police athletic league and who is doing public relations for the police athletic league NYPD Manhattan DA Howard https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/07/10/nypd-let-convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-skip-judge-ordered-check-ins/amp/

Cy Vance NYPD grease 

 their palm make donations come to their luncheons and you get special treatment preferential policing and Teflon status with NYPD and the Manhattan DA or other DAs? 

The NYPD also control press passes and no one's asking what are the names of the NYPD that told Jeffrey Epstein ignore judge the editors at the New York post don't want you to think about that there's certainly not asking because it goes all the way to the top and how many administrations a Bloomberg and de Blasio! Just like my case!


I saw two people go to police athletic league luncheon for Dermot Shea - One who got fixing in favors from a judge law-enforcement like the film spotlight involving spousal abuse and the other is a cop who is a stocker abuser harasser of women a decorated retired captain who is used his badge flashed it like every dirty cop to get out of a situation? 

This is like the film and book the girl with the Dragon tattoo with the books real name and Swedish is the man who hate women.  By the way I never believe that Jeffrey Epstein's victims were all female besides the transgender victim who I believe was telling the truth and yes there's a crazy lawsuit but that doesn't alleviate Jeffrey from his crimes that's a strategy of lawyers and corrupt dirty cops and dirty Internal Affairs in a dirty DA

I got a notice this Twitter account  (see above) was following me so I am mediately followed back I don't know why and then I checked the tweets and I saw what was going on so I unfollowed and then I got blocked. Remember right now there's one woman who is openly supporting and defending Ghislaine Maxwell but there are online accounts I don't know who they are but some are pulling a Bill Clinton NYPD Manhattan DA Howard Rubenstein type attack to diminish the victims if there somehow bad then Jeffrey Epstein and his accomplices starting with his special services girl Friday in their mind with their goal to gaslight and further destroying her and Victims their goal is to say it's OK because they were this they were that no it's not OK Jeffrey Epstein is a soul crushing destroyer or he was he was extra Charismatic and he could do something that some of the coolest people involved in our cases in wrongdoing won't do he could be nice to his victims he was cunning as he was soul crushing

The NYPD Use this technique it's called round robin to discriminate and justify crimes against people that they decided laws civil rights the constitution don't apply to it's like my attacker Use this technique it's called round robin to discriminate and justify crimes against people that they decided laws civil rights the constitution don't apply to it's like my attacker Dr Andrew Fagelman's employee Delita Hooks yelling at me from behind the medical reception desk that I don't have rights why would she think that why would her boss make a mockery of the judge that you distill system why would they both commit perjury because they can because my life means nothing they can get away with everything the NYPD and people like this Dr. Jeffrey Epstein and their neighbors like Howard Rubenstein the Manhattan DA Nypd top cops strategy is to target the victims and say they're nothing what they've done their past whatever it is disqualifies them from having Human Rights civil rights the rights of an American citizen and the US Constitution but there are the crazy ones and they're violating their oath see if they took of us including lawyers that were party to the doctor and his employee committing perjury because I don't think they did it randomly like the doctor making up the lie the Attack did not happen on his property. Even his employee made it clear he was lying he was in the loop about the NYPD and he lied under the oak had nothing to do with the NYPD. He put his full trust in the NYPD that's what he said mocking smirking yes so did Jeffrey Epstein it's called fixing in favors one 800 NYPD fix it same with Internal Affairs and DA because they discriminate against us.attack did not happen on his property. Even his employee made it clear he was lying he was in the loop about the NYPD and he lied under the oak had nothing to do with the NYPD. He put his full trust in the NYPD that's what he said mocking smirking yes so did Jeffrey Epstein it's called fixing in favors one 800 NYPD fix it same with Internal Affairs and DA because they discriminate against us





LOOK! Attack is practically the same and it's the same kind that NYPD Dermot Shea Chief monahan and the DA have used To justify the unjustifiable.

I have criticize Mike Bloomberg and Howard Rubenstein I was told that if you wanted to work for Michael Bloomberg at City Hall you had to be approved by Howard Rubenstein in my book I tell you his nickname it's a jaw dropper.

That's why I don't have justice that's why I'm not allowed to report crimes because I've been evaluated and because I confront corruption and call out criminal activity like stealing on the 911 to corruption only $60.5 million was returned and no arrests but I agree to False Arrest Nypd and I blew the whistle on corrupt cops including certain senior cops like a retired NYPD commander quit trying to fix a ticket for Rudin's flunkie. Well shortly after a running punch to my head at the doctor's and guess what there is a tweet see photo below I got a tweet -- you defend black people poetic justice #DumbCuntLivesMatter?

That's the attitude of Howard Rubenstein and top cops from Ray Kelly on including top internal affairs which is why they protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy crime after crime abuse of power after Buse and that's why they protect Nypd Criminal's and even Internal Affairs criminals in both cases and how many other cases. The FBI is supposed to do something but they protect their NYPD internal affairs brothers who are violating our civil rights and party to breaking laws by erasing crimes and One Police Plaza knows about it which is why they won't turn over the names of the cops I told Jeffrey Epstein ignore judge because it went all the way to the top because our lives don't matter.





Delita Hooks did not take an oath but Dr Andrew Fagelman, lawyers, NYPD certain government officials chose to violate their oath make a mockery in fact some of them just laughed in my face as they were party to obstructing justice and or party to the goal to a ERASE all crimes by falsifying police reports and COERCE me




https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2015/01/ghislaine-maxwell-pimp-for-jeffrey.html?m=1

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/search?q=Prince+Andrew

http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/blackmail-maxwell-threatened-over-spanking-mp-28-10-86/

I found this photograph on a blog or website on abuse spotlight on abuse and I believe that this covers the opposite of what it appears to be it is actually Maxwell father and daughter that are doing the blackmail and it is S&M which is with Jeffrey Epstein and she were into as well the New York post removed a new story where she takes prince Andrew to an S&M club in Chelsea New York but there are two articles they didn't delete and one talks about S&M and house people in the social circuit in the US and England distance himself from her because of this S&M bad publicity with prince Andrew I have links but I'm so tired of doing all the work and people who should be taking action on my behalf -- there's a news reporter at the New York Daily News that used my work didn't credit me oh yeah I think he's won awards to I'm just a source an unnamed source the article was on CityTime -- There's going to be news possibly on the Whistleblower but that article was based on of course the city prevented him from collecting any reward it reminds me of when I recorded audio at the reception desk inside the 1st Precinct of the cops obstructing justice lying to me violating my civil rights telling me I can't report my attackers false cross complaint --- there's a big poster right there is a cop is violating protocols and breaking laws preventing me from reporting crime obstructing justice the posters Internal Affairs asking cops to report crimes but we know what happens when cops report crimes look up the Adrien schoolcraft case - The only thing that NYPD learned from that is if they engage a hospital in their criminal wrongdoing of kidnapping someone and trying to paint them as crazy when the NYPD are the crazy ones just look what they did to him that they're going to get sued along with the hospital in the hospital doesn't want that!



http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/blackmail-maxwell-threatened-over-spanking-mp-28-10-86/

I believe Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell Violated the man act besides other things for all I know they may have been involved in arms dealing since one of the things she bragged about was her fathers arms steal that saved Israel for that her father is a hero although many believe that her father was killed by Mossad because he was a liability-- just like Jeffrey Epstein except it wasn't Israel he intelligence that killed Jeffrey or arranged his murder... my guess is he threaten someone or several people that are very very connected and could arrange suddenly for his convenient arrests and it's convenient death that's just my theory...

Is Jeffrey Clinton used Bill Clinton strategies and so did Howard Rubenstein he's too old to be prosecuted but his relationship with One Police Plaza the Manhattan DA and City Hall says Luxury condos because all the money he inherited fromeverything he is key in pushing through bill Ridin, Rudin Luxury condos because all the money Rudin inherited from Parents  was not enough -- look who the family was renting to besides mayor Koch there's a whole book devoted to that corruption the Koch administration called "City for Sale".

In my case of the doctors professional gas lighters were involved somewhere volunteers and prior to that I've had a tax online one is by woman who's been arrested twice she took a photo and she's illegally using a photo of me in a bikini that's mine she's violating copyright and she projects her wrongdoing on me which is what I find if I could question anyone ever who's cast aspersions on me I could expose them but it seems I don't have the rights that other people have so for now anyone who is gaslighting it's up there and I'm waiting for the day I can go after them and expose them --

One have a been arrested
To have they avoided arrest because of connections like the doctors office the way Jeffrey Epstein was never arrested here in New York by the NYPD Manhattan DA who DA did everything but hold his penis they knew

I want to sue and if there's people involved as a group that are victims I want class action lawsuits the city lied in court and said I was not coerced when I was coerced.

The city We're talking lawyers Corporation counsel defended One Police Plaza Manhattan DA protected NYPD  Crimes and Civil rights violations  protects a Victims like me and Etc Garner -- if there are pro se victims who when filed lawsuits were victimized again either by the city of New York by them lying protecting all wrongdoing allowing officers to retire or be promoted I want to be part of class action lawsuits and if there's class action lawsuits against courts and judges involving my case in other cases where we were denied Justice I want to be part of class action lawsuits



How about media that was consciously killing news for years to protect the Manhattan DA Jeffrey Epstein and other connected abusers because our lives don't matter?

I share Eric Garner's  hand writing his hand written lawsuit not the New York Times or the New York post.

https://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2011/02/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrews-bf-is.html?m=1

When I called the New York post and told them Jeffrey Epstein  the sex offender app in 2011 New York Post refused to report the story why why would they want to protect a predator? Don't you think the New York post editors would want to protect parents and their children right by the famous world class Frick Museum central park where there's a children's playground and a school nearby? No I'd like answers when you?
  


  


  

troy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ Dermot Shea Monahan Reznick Brattton O'Neill Ray Kelly FBI chronically protect NYPD IA breaking laws violating/party to violating #Civilrights #discrimination violence against NYPD not ok but they approve VIOLENCE CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATED IF THEY DONT LIKE U misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…pic.twitter.com/lkB8JDsYMr
5/31/20, 3:10 AM
Download the Twitter app




Wishing everyone safe passage through this frightening time best of health to you and your love ones thank you


for the worst customer service +  my patient rights and more violated, please google Dr. Fagelman assault YouTube and share
You'll find a YouTube  October 4, 2012 when "Ajohn" on behalf of "Delite" aka Delita Hooks started on line gaslighting lies. I was savagely assaulted VIOLATED at Dr F's office 155 Spring St  nyc oct 1, 2012. YouuTube has over 760,000 views on how not to treat someone. My patient rights were violated my body repeatedly violated and there's no remorse zero apologies just more lies even perjury and EVEN more ABUSIVE so imagine coping with coronavirus fear living nyc because I wasn't safe at a doctor's office.   

Please  excuse terrible typos I endured a savagely violent assault Google Dr Fagelman assault all involved are Teflon like Jeffrey Epstein was and Ghislaine Maxwell is protected by corrupt NYPD and DA 




suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ Eric Garner His written Word No one Sharing but me? My case Dr Andrew Fagelman bragged about his trust in the NYPD as he smirked at me! NYPD broke laws and violated my civil rights and We are seeing how many people do not trust the NYPD
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/05/eric-g…pic.twitter.com/Q8B1cx5OyC
5/31/20, 4:16 AM