2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Thursday, May 28, 2020

NY FBI Eric Garner Case Red Flag FBI George Floyd Homicide? NYC NYPD chronically breaking laws violating our civil rights and they're protected under Michael Bloomberg and de Blasio. What about NYPD DA role Jeffrey Epstein ENABLERS

http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-garner-handwritten-lawsuit-from-7.html?m=1 Read Eric garner his own handwriting from Rikers filed under Michael Bloomberg and Ray Kelly. I also filed a lawsuit without a lawyer it's called Pro se in the city of New York protected all Crimes and Civil rights violations . I believe Eric Garner 100% is telling the truth based on my own experience and when I agreed to false arrest twice is what I had to look forward to?

NYPD Dermot Shea, O'Neill, Ray Kelly Bratton round Robyn an nypd term you judge victim determine whether worthy of Justice. NY FBI chronically protect NYPD Crimes with their internal affairs pals


NY FBI Chronically Protect NYPD violating our Civil Rights... The New York FBI has a very cozy relationship with Internal Affairs and John Miller John Miller who lied about the Prospect Park rape victim do the math and then ask yourself if you believe our newest police commissioner Dermot Shea saying that NYPD aren't racist their policies aren't racist their behavior is not discriminatory when it is my case is proof enough for me as a Jewish outspoken woman


https://www.gaycitynews.com/prospect-park-rape-victim-allies-reject-nypd-apology/
Ask NY FBI about John Miller



Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ NYPD
 Dermot Shea responded to
racist policing COVID19 they are rough People,Rubenstein justifying Jeffrey Epstein's crime diminishing devaluing victims like NYPD Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks enablers, Netflix "unbelievable" police prosecute victim they coerced!misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…pic.twitter.com/KkTPCvOT6F
5/28/20, 7:01 AM



FBI john Miller Prospect park Rape Victim! FBI John Miller racist misogynists?

I believe Eric Garner written word 100% telling the truth 
based on my own experience and when I agreed to false arrest 
twice is what I had to look forward to?



From Ray Kelly to Bratton O'Neill Shea I'd like to ask all top cops including
Internal Affairs Campisi Reznick, Any chief of any department let's just ask them about my case about Eric's case about so many cases I have audio let's play the audio's.any chief of any department let's just ask them about my case about Eric's case about so many cases I have audio let's play the audio's..


Shea has a brother has NYPD Academy let's question him under oath
with Mike Bloomberg and de Blasio?

Look at the Jeffrey Epstein case it's all the same it's a tale of two cities and mayor de Blasio as guilty as Bloomberg Empowering these cops empowering our civil rights violated I'm owed an apology a settlement I want to rest and I have ideas on how to make sure this never happens again I even want the NYPD statistical reports to knowledge Victims being coerced and sexual assault and rape us under reported. Truth NYPD is prevented us from Court reporting Crimes and I have audio evidence and how did O'neill and Shay respond when I tweeted evidence they had signs put up in the Precinct that we can't record inside the precinct why because we can record them obstructing


If you have the strength watch the series on Netflix unbelievable. If you don't read the synopsis it's based on a true story of a rape victim she was judge just like Dermot Shea judges us we're not good enough to have Justice....

She was discounted diminished coerced and then prosecuted for reporting a crime a horrific horrific rape two years later when her rapist had escalated to even more extreme rapes and torture adding a gun to Ours an hours of hours of being raped tortured humiliated finally when their detectives that are not going to discriminate and diminish Victims he was arrested and guess what they found photos of his victims being tortured and there she was Marie Adlerzours an hours of hours of being raped tortured humiliated finally when their detectives that are not going to discriminate into Minnis victims he was arrested and guess what they found photos of his victims being tortured and there she was Marie Adler.


Every Kelly Bratton Shea or O'Neill were police commissioner she never would've had Justice?



The Manhattan DA and his assistant DA Jennifer Gaffney tried to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status they did not lose their jobs the woman ADA got a soft landing allegedly in a spy agency and she's married to a supervisor NYPD cop that may have access to data bases that would be quite convenient for her and her coworkers? Ray Kelly got a soft landing from a real estate magnet that was expanding Development to Brooklyn but when the pay to play with top cops came out they dumped him so I'm curious who's paying for his bodyguard since they were paying for his bodyguards. My point is there's a beaut growing industry to spie to trash Victims like Harvey Weinstein hiring the black cube or Jeffrey Epstein hiring Howard Rubenstein to Trash as Victims Howard Rubenstein very connected to city government connected in Albany connected at one police plaza connections inside the NYPD in the Manhattan DA?



Delita Hooks yelled at me that I HAVE NO RIGHTS!

Right there I'm being targeted and discriminated against and has the doctors?

I Nypd in the city and how many other people involved in discriminating against me obstructing justice do I have to wait for Netflix special like unbelievable because it was unbelievable about that series is the abuse by the people that were supposed to protect Marie Adler that includes cops a city and then whoever prosecuted her for a Force complaint when she told the truth and SHE WAS COERCED.

I was COERCED!!!!!  City lawyers LIED stating I wasn't!

I had a hole in my retina from the attack cervical damage I was violated and even more violations could've happened at that precinct anything as Eric Garner described!

When I sued in federal court look at the front page of my lawsuit it says the NYPD fix Crimes it has an article in the New York Post about one of Bloomberg's Commissioner's getting special treatment from the NYPD in a judge to harass a neighbor she was convinced was filming them and the neighbor wasn't that articles been removed but that front page lawsuit speaks volumes about the fix being in. Judge Allison Nathan protected all Crimes and Civil rights violations. She held my keys for one year and refused to meet me at my request with Corporation counsel city lawyers and go over the evidence because the police reports they handed in proved they were lying.

Judge else Nathan got a case after mine involving a retired NYPD cop bribing a sergeant to get information because he also was spying and she protected that cop from going to jail why it would've been bad for the growing spy cottage industry that relies on NYPD Retired cops doing just that for the rich and powerful? I think she's very career ambitious and she puts that ahead of justice and civil rights I'm entitled to my opinion and this is an opinion blog every judge has protected Crimes and Wrong doing.

Watch the film Spotlight if you watch carefully you'll see it's judges it's lawyers that actively enabled pedophile priests it's the media..Watch the film Spotlight if you watch carefully you'll see it's judges it's lawyers that actively enabled pedophile priests it's the media.

For years the New York Times and other major media refuse to report that the Manhattan DA try to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender and they don't even want to touch the fact NYPD told Jeffrey Epstein ignore judge no one will follow up on that.

The NYPD also control Press Press's and creeps like the doctor in my case who brags about his trust in the.



suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCFirstLady‬⁩
I want you to answer Underoath
why your lawyer 50-h asked me
if I was mentally ill if I was it would
make the crimes of being violated
at a doctors discriminated
in every government agency
 protecting all crimes and
discrimination even worse
5/28/20, 7:04 AM

y‬⁩
⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCFirstLady‬⁩
 Eric Garner and I started out
pro se under mayor Michael Bloomberg
NYPD Ray Kelly
we believe that you would make change.
Your city lawyers lied in court stating
 I was not coerced when I was I'm owed
an apology a settlement in action
taken in my case. pic.twitter.com/Uwh4eAGkLL
5/28/20, 10:10 AM

Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCFirstLady‬⁩ FBI Eric Garner Case George Floyd Homicide?
 Ask FBI for a comment
 re NYPD John Miller Prospect Park Rape
 Case Victim gaycitynews.com/prospect-park-… #lgbt#misogyny #racism #discrimination
A WALL AROUND THE JUSTICE SYSTEM
 MY CASE VIOLATED AT MD
OFFICE DIDNT STOP THERE
5/28/20, 9:08 AM


  















Margaret Chin owes me an apology I alerted her about the Mercer hotel. At the time I didn't think that the possibility of Jeffrey Epstein having a connection to that hotel was in anyway relevant but the hotel was enjoying preferential policing that Jeffrey Epstein enjoyed and the doctor in my.  Margaret Chin owes me an apology I alerted her about the Mercer hotel. At the time I didn't think that was enjoying preferential policing that Jeffrey Epstein enjoyed and the doctor in my case Dr Andrew Fagelman enjoys....Yes he said Dr Andrew Fagelman did not investigate what happened to me yet he discussed me with his patients and he put his full trust in the NYPD.

Two years before I was assaulted I reported that cop NYPD police officer Schatz for Abuse of power illegally using his sirens for non-emergency also knows catering to the Mercer hotel again that preferential policing intimidation and bullying that I was going to experience on steroids for the doctors office and their Facebook friends detectives that broke laws in my case so this dirty cop Schatz finally does get arrested for drunk driving like my attacker he could've killed people so out of control and so irresponsible. abuse of power illegally using his sirens for non-emergency also knows catering to the Mercer hotel again that preferential policing intimidation and bullying that I was going to experience on steroids for the doctors office and their Facebook friends detectives that broke laws in my case.... It wasn't a few bad apples it's a city it's top cops under Bloomberg and de Blasio!
Add caption ‪I got a tweet that said I defend black people poetic justice I'm assaulted by a black person #Under de Blasio survivors rally I was discriminated against harassed by NYPD intelligence division detectives bodyguards the mayor and his wife they tried to forcibly remove me but 300 women did not allow it they stood by me and my right to be there and protest the violence lies And the sexual assault in my case



Also very very disturbing the police commissioner and de Blasio Consider in extreme orthodox division of the Jewish faith representative of the Jewish community when if you asked and they probably don't consider anyone but them Jewish because they have very strict rules and regulations including involving a woman's role wish the modern world might even consider sexist but that's who Bill the Blasio refers to as the Jewish community....consider in extreme orthodox division of the Jewish faith representative of the Jewish community when if you ask then they probably don't consider anyone but them Jewish because they have very strict rules and regulations including involving a woman's role which the modern world might even consider sexist but that's who Bill the Blasio refers to as "the Jewish community"


I agree it's a false arrest twice for running punched my head like the game knock out the Jew I was targeted as being somehow different some health someone who doesn't have any rights in the city and state and judges agree I don't they found any and every excuse to green light corruption in the government agencies a police the police admitted somethings wrong but they forwarded my case to Internal Affairs to die DOA dead on arrival at least they forwarded my case but they don't follow up and they should be compelled to there should be a statistical reports and how many of our cases are sent to Internal Affairs to die DOA I agreed to fall so rest twice for running punched my head like the game knock out the Jew I was targeted as being somehow different some health someone who doesn't have any rights in the city and state and judges agree I don't they found any and every excuse to greenlight corruption and the government agencies a police the police admitted somethings wrong but they forwarded my case to Internal Affairs O'Donnell Corrupt DOA dead on arrival at least they forwarded my case but they don't follow up and they should be compelled to there should be statistical reports how how many of our cases are sent to Internal Affairs DOA




NYPD Inspector General forwarded my case to internal Affairs to die along with civilian complaint review board and Commission To Combat Police Corruption.  I asked Judge LynnnKoyler  to see something say something apply to her and she said not in her purview. NYPD openly broke laws Falsifying a police reports conspiracy to make me drop charges conspired to violently threaten me conspire to make all crimes go away and (who was in the loop MD? joe Tacopina? Rudin retired cop I reported trying to fix a ticket etc ? Just asking) and the and result also violating my civil rights and Corporation counsel walked in and lied. I was coerced. Anyone who says I wasn't is a liar.