2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

NY Post Editors Kill News Mike Bloomberg 911 Tech Titanic Text Scandal

NY Post Editors Kill News Mike Bloomberg 911 Tech Titanic Text Scandal how I agreed to false arrest twice Chief Campisi Chief Reznick IA John Liu Scott Stringer Dirty DA Cy Vance Corp Counsel 2 mayors more than looked the other way Google Dr Fagelman assault, google NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer Delita Hooks letter threatening me, how Chief Dowd 911 sued Chief Reznick head of internal Affairs -- Wow not news...


I am a victim of a violent crime I was a human pin yada when I had to cope with violent assault to my body over and over running punched my head my hair grabbed my head shake and over and over so it is very hard for me and the 911 tech story is so big and complex...


 (Reznick must resign -- he protected still is NYPD The broke laws in my case and Internal Affairs officers who protected them all these decades so in theory maybe you'd have to arrest himself and Campisi too? Ask them about Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy and Lt McAteer like crooks my case and Jeffrey Epstein case not arrested by NYPD DA - oh in 2018 DA after years of protecting Sex Crimes Lieutenant Lamboy finally was forced to arrest him?) 

You see a one-way savage assault and not one arrest and many of the crimes have no statute of limitations including lying to the police during an open investigation or NYPD Detectives, bosses w/ Internal Affairs falsifying police reports and as a group conspiring to make me drop charges against my will!)

Scroll down Chief Chuck Dowd Head of tech (-- NYPD Blue Royalty thanks to his dad Son of sam case,) Chuck Dowd  sued Reznick internal Affairs and lost?


The New York Post editors were killing news to protect Michael Bloomberg's tarnished legacy as well as Ray Kelly and the NYPD corrupt dirty dealings on going.... Murdoch wants Bloomberg to be president is willing to kill news just like the media killed news my Case!

https://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2013/02/911-tech-mess-update-2-billion-tax.html?m=1
In 2013 I point out we cannot text 911 and it's $1 billion over budget it was at that time over $2 billion it is such a disaster I probably should've been thrown away in a much less convoluted efficient system created.
http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/08/ectp-aka-911-tech-system-criminal.html?m=1

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@BloombergDotOrg‬⁩⁦‪@BeyondCarbon‬⁩ Mike Bloomberg 911 tech scandal NYPost not sharing lot of details Murdoch wants MB4Pres!Ask NYPost update NYPD Enablers Jeffrey Epstein or my case NYPD DA complicit also 0 arrests Google Dr Fagelman assault youtube!Dr F takes Delita Hooks to drug parties! twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/…pic.twitter.com/7Xgoiu96Tj
  Mike Bloomberg travels around and private planes helicopters when you take the subway is mayor he'd have all these SUVs meet him another words he's a big phony but besides my case, ask him if he committed perjury during the Hagerty trial because investigative journalist Tom Robbins stated on New York one that he did and ask him as mayor did he visit Jeffrey Epstein's house or about any contact he had with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell? Ditto Ray Kelly, Bratton etc any contact any knowledge...? 
To see one of the two press releases at Scott Stringer mediately remove when he became New York City comptroller to cover up more than an embarrassment for top NYPD ( Bloomberg administration on going) for powerful lobbyist friends and for contractors tied to the New York pensions) 


Resign Cy Vance Pay to Play Racist Misogynist DA!: Bharara FBI go after a Plumber for $75K Ignore Cy Vance Fixing for Contractors and NYPD Lavish Gifts 911 millions of People NYC rely on 911
http://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/2016/06/bharara-fbi-go-after-plumber-for-75k.html
Over 8 million people rely on a 911 tech system that works and remember this text system was a response to September 11 that's why there are two command centers one in Brooklyn and one in the Bronx. https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/02/nj-can-text-911-vs-nyc-911-tech.html?m=1 THIS BLOG POST HAS JOHN LIU PRESS RELEASE ON 911  there were two CityTime 2 and Tax Payer  pockets picked - i'm copying and pasting case you're too lazy to click on the link...

"...John Liu Press Release 911 Tax Payer Pockets Picked Post on my Scribd Account Since Scott Stringer Removed it
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/11/john-liu-press-release-911-tax-payer.html?m=1

The first press release was titled CityTime 2 -- this is the 2nd and gives you a clue why we cannot text 911 and of the massive cover-up on going on NYC's 911 Tech system aka ECTP!
 
Ask them all under oath about how HP got the contract and fyi look at HP biggies siting on the NY Pension board!


Let's do a flow chart of contractor, consultants, lobbyists, connections to the ny pensions and financial donations gifts by contractors etc. ."



One of the first things Scott Stringer  did when he became New York City comptroller a job he's not qualified for he cannot even do his own taxes he removed John Liu's 2 Press releases on 911 tech corruption that included to request the Manhattan DA prosecute 911 tech crooks he called one of the press releases CityTime 2. The New York Post will never share that with you because it has Rudy Giuliani roots and Michael Bloomberg let the payroll system go over budget 700 million and to date both the payroll system and 911 should've been thrown out they are to flawed. It's really important you know who are the lobbyist and how are ties to the New York pensions and that some of the contractors are military defense contractors but I can't explain it all to you in one blog post. SAIC CityTime Rudy Giuliani and his Deponie mayors were lobbyists SAIC and 911  Hewlett-Packard and George Arzt lobbyist? I allege that is one of the reasons Scott Stringer Refused to settle my case and he protected NYPD violating my civil rights and falsifying police reports and threatening me with a false cross complaint with the rest and only Saturday 4 PM unless I drop charges keep reading below...


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/12/911-scott-stringer-hp-criminal-coverup.html?m=1

Ask Scott Stringer who is the lobbyist when hewlett-Packard was over billing I have two sources that said the representative openly brag to it over bill until he lost the contract another source told me the guy came back representing another company and still got another contract despite all the overbilling delivering late and delivering crap!

I agree to false arrest twice for violent running punched my head at Dr Andrew Fagelman's --  I was holding bags I was a human pin yada but not want to rest it would've been bad for Hewlett-Packard and even the New York pension board with Hewlett-Packard sat on the board under Michael Bloomberg and how did that happen?

If Cy Vance Misogynist Dirty DA Pay2play DA prosecuted 911 Tech Corruption no deal K2 Intellingence? 
http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/if-cy-vance-misogynist-dirty-da.html

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2015/04/ny-pensions-raided-and-hp-911-tech.html?m=1

https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/10/mike-bloomberg-rupert-murdoch-cut-john.html?m=1

Richard Calder and his bosses left out the part about Michael Bloomberg in the 911 being over budget over $1 billion that's in 2012

FYI when I testified at City Hall NYPD Chief checked out refused my testimony since he was leaving early I said here's a written copy and he said no! He had read my Justice card about me being finally course for wealthy Dr or Crimes raced we are now at 2019 heading into 2020 will be eight years zero arrest all crimes arrest by 2 Internal Affairs Chief and their staff Campisi/Reznick!

Top Fdny did take my test and funny and so did Juan Gonzalez. I audio tape to the testimony it's in a YouTube in this blog post and to date I agreed to false arrest twice after my body was violated and even the sexual salt part was a race from NYPD Det.'s police reports! ADA Joan Illuzzi admitted my attacker Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint and Delita Hooks assaujg 2nd degree and menacing and that Dr Andrew Fagelman should not be discussing me with patients and they should not be harassing me online and they were witnesses when she made these admissions including a special investigator but just like Jeffrey Epstein or Harvey Weinstein all these years everyone to Teflon so it sickens me she now has Harvey Weinstein's case that she got to try a guy with a 70 IQ in the Etan Patz case! Cy Vance and Preet Bharara refused to prosecute 911 tech crooks!

For anyone in the media or blogosphere using my work don't steal it how about credit me and thank you advance to the people that I don't even have to say that because you actually have integrity and aren't gonna race what was done to me or my hard work and courage.

For beginners on 911 tech corruption 911 tech is called ECTP-- The heads of department of information technology nyc gov DOITT - they would keep changing under Bloomberg and current mayor but they're mostly people that are not gonna rock the boat and blow the whistle like Bloomberg de Blasio dept Of investigation appointments hence no arrests 911 tech corruption .

vs 2 years later:

If you had no idea that the chief sued the NYPD the city and you're using the link I posted then why don't you acknowledge my blog rather than steal my work and not acknowledge my work as a resource you discovered this...

In 2011 Dowd does a Press conference in response to September 11 at Cetera but ultimately the New York Daily News was reporting who is taking lavish gifts including thousands of dollars worth of golfing from Verizon that eventually a contractor Verizon would have to repair the city 50 million on Bloomberg's 911 tech no arrests though. How Hewlett Packard came to get the lead position on this tech deal is very dirty and I did powerful interviews on this but again why do I have to do all the work and be a racist and be a victim of violence with no arrests and then NYPD joined in that violence threatening me over the phone with the arrest unless I drop charges


If the NYPD clear to Chief that doesn't mean the chief is innocent it could just mean he's connected but if you take more than $50 worth of gifts you violated guidelines but it's worse than that this involve 911 tech corruption this involves our safety this involves technology contracts were people grossly overbilled delivered late and delivered crap!!!   
"
When Dowd learned in March 2014 that he was under investigation in connection with these allegations, he twice sought unsuccessfully to meet with the police commissioner to discuss the matter. In April 2014, at least one New York newspaper published an article implicating Dowd in alleged Black Box-related ethics violations by two of his subordinates; Dowd alleges that defendants leaked the story to the press. Dowd then filed for retirement on May 1, 2014, effective thirty days later. (Id. ¶¶ 18–19.)"


I skimmed a small part of his lawsuit this dirty corrupt chief who wouldn't even tell me what division he was head off he didn't want to tell me when I was testifying at City Hall we need criminal prosecution we need arrests  911 tech aka ECTP-- I was terrorized Threatened humiliated at the doctors office violently threatened humiliated lied about in police reports by the detectives falsifying downgrading all serious crimes to a fabricated mutual third-degree assault so it's a bit hard to read about Dowd alleging he was a victim.  I'd sure like to know if the cops in my case including Facebook friend of Det Vergona and Det Andrew Dwyer  and PO Schatz ever took any gifts -- Schatz golfing gifts? Attend any parties w/ Dr Andrew Fagelman? 
In August before I am violated at a doctors October 1 2012 I write the FBI they need to investigate 911 tech corruption

Chief Reznick made 0 arrests -- NYPD Inspector general forwarded two of my complaints to Internal Affairs and they refused to give me an update I called Philip Eure and Tom Mahoney and ask them to follow through on my behalf and they refused tonight I hope to be testifying at CCRB that every government agency that forwards our case must follow through and list on their websites are cases and that they've been forwarded one of the two was that the chief of technology for the NYPD I alleged was taking graft a 911 tech and possibly FirstNet. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.govtech.com/public-safety/Audit-New-York-Citys-911-Upgrade-Over-Budget.html%3fAMP

I testified at City Hall and Mayor Bloomberg's deputy mayor practically caught a stupid and had to apologize after the fact along with the mayor who didn't actually apologize he owes me an apology and so does the city of New York the comptroller the Manhattan DA and top cops for their role in obstructing justice protecting civil rights violations and more besides fixing in favors for a creepy wealthy MD Dr Andrew Fagelman who has lots NYPD of NYPD Patiebts Dr F  didn't fire his violent and lying and playing takes her to drug parties was retaliation for being a whistleblower.

https://www.silive.com/news/2014/05/ex-911_head_sits_on_board_of_a.html

Oh there was one article about the NYPD taking lavish gifts 911 that news reporter no longer works for the New York post? Nothing on their boss Chief Dowd in the NY Post? Dowd's NYPD royalty I'm not sure but his father may have been involved in catching son of Sam and if you're connected you get cush positions and you are Teflon and soft landings.


Here's my article with a photo from New Jersey where they tell you you can text 911 my articles written in 2017 the New York post finally comes out of the closet and reports one story this morning two years later and make sure not to mention Michael Bloomberg who they want to be president Rupert Murdoch wants him as president he doesn't care about any wrongdoing and him fact protect wrong doing that's why his news reporters and editors won't report what happened to me keep reading...Here's my article with a photo from New Jersey where they tell you you can text 911 my articles written in 2017 the New York post finally comes out of the closet and reports one story this morning two years later and make sure not to mention Michael Bloomberg who they want to be president Rupert Murdoch wants him as president he doesn't care about any wrongdoing and him fact protect wrongdoing that's why his editors won't report what happened to me keep reading (hint NYPD Chief Shea Dec 1 Will be the fourth police commissioner to protect all crimes ERASE all crimes - Do YouTube where I'm savagely violated second-degree assault menacing a false cross-complaint threatened with a second false cross-complaint all those crimes were race they're not in Comstat like everything else to fix is in and it's not news like a Jeffrey Epstein case NYPD's name - The cop said instructed Epstein to ignore a judge we don't know their names and I'm guessing because it goes all the way up to the top to one police plaza

You know I can't educate you on everything in one blog post about the command center is one and too called PSAC1 and PSAC2! The New York times did an article about the second command center being very late and very over budget but let the NYPD off the hook saying it's top secret it's a fortress when the NYPD are covering up their crimes your two favorite words are "top secret".


Bloomberg era: Ray Kelly crony corruption central picked Chief Dowd who I allege took Graft on 911 tech and FirstNet

"The reasons for the resignations and the transfer are unclear, but the inspector general's office of the U.S. Department of Commerce has been conducting a probe of FirstNet, a federal authority within the Commerce Department that is building a $7 billion nationwide public safety broadband network for cops and firefighters. Dowd sits on the board.
The IG's office launched a review of FirstNet's "procurement and ethics" at the request of its chairman last year."


You will note the New York post never reported anything about the cops getting lavish gifts kickbacks just like they're covering up NYPD Crimes in my case





There's a link to YouTube where are y'all at the mayor  Mike Bloomberg - I don't like to yell you know politicians and parliament yeah but this was to save lives and I did it in front of how many news reporters who refused to report the news I remember at another press conference I was trying to signal Marcia Kramer I followed up with email she would not report it!




I have blogs and tire blogs dedicated to 911 tech in the safety of New York and rather than a medal  I have City Hall covering up or looking away protecting horrific crimes in my case horrific violence patient rights violated civil rights violated human rights violated my body violated zero accountability!

Whether to Jeffrey Epstein case or 911 the New York media as a block with one exception in New York Daily News article about the DA trying to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status the media blacked out all news it wasn't one media it was all media when it came to 911 tech corruption oh again New York Daily News did a few articles but not enough articles in the New York Times did nothing!

It should be a film me handing Ray Kelly My Justice card before I go up the stairs of City Hall to testify about 911 tech corruption I hand shift out my card and ask him his rank and what he does for the city of New York the NYPD and he doesn't want to tell me because he was taking lavish gifts and he knew the 911 text system was way late and way over budget and it was a whole lot of overbilling also known as stealing which was jeopardizing people safety and people died because the ambulances were going to the wrong locations. my Justice card before I go up the stairs of City Hall to testify about 911 tech corruption I hand shift out my card and ask him his rank and what he does for the city of New York the NYPD and he doesn't want to tell me because he was taking lavish gifts and he knew the 911 text system was way late and way over budget and it was a whole lot of overbilling also known as stealing which was jeopardizing people safety and people died because the ambulances were going to the wrong locations


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks got something better than a special tour of 1 Police Plaza.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-reichberg-mistress-20181212-story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp

Dr Fagelman has lots of NYPD patients.

How about Retired NYPD patiebts and nyc Gov officials and any billionaires like criticized on my blog?  Dr F Delita Hooks protected like pedophile priest protected like Jeffrey Epstein was protected and enabled by NYPD Internal DA! I also want to know if Bill Rudin, Rubenstein and the retired NYPD commander I quit trying to fix it ticket for a flunky of Rudin connected to Dt Fagelman? I reported that retired police commander shortly before I was savagely violated I caught him trying to ERASE  a ticket maybe he was involved in trying to ERASE crimes in my case as well?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-reichberg-mistress-20181212-story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp

Under NYPD O'Neill/Reznick/ Shea Porno tours!


There's a YouTube where I confront Bratton ask him about NYPD PC o'neill using a federally funded FEMA says no because he's a busy man. I tell Bratton he taught me turn broken windows back on the police there's a YouTube of me confronting the Manhattan DA years before new about Harvey Weinstein about its misogyny and the fact there no arrests in my case!

I've been more than ignored the media has killed new stories they use my blog don't credit me and won't report what was done to me. The Wikipedia page on me being censored one of the only Activist to get an apology from google YouTube and my work back starting with Mayor Bloomberg came in New York he's not gonna break any laws he's just going to change him the Wikipedia page cyber vandalized or vandalized and then deleted. Apparently I'm not famous enough there's not enough press stories about me and why is that because of a Howard Rubenstein  and a Dershowitz type make phone calls or guys like them to make sure that I'm not acknowledged that was done to me is not reported? I allege Joe Tacopina broke laws in my case openly threatening me using a sock puppet online I filed an ethical complaint with his not denied he broke laws and drafted my attackers letter openly threatening me with a second false cross complaint. I allege Joe Tacopina  was involved in flagging my work to remove it to censor me.

FYI in the YouTube where I yell down Mayor Bloomberg people died after they died because the system flatlined!
There's a YouTube where I yell down Mayor Bloomberg at the top of my lungs in Brooklyn at a press conference for a race car company that never actually moved here backed out of the deal and Mike Bloomberg so smart and classy what he did was stay calm and yes the press conference and he told the press if you  have any questions about me Ask after at the end of the press conference and no one asked and the 911 tech system  flat lined completely Hurricane Sandy and I can't tell you how many people died or were in worse shape because the ambulance was late I also ended up getting a running punch to my head October 1, 2012 I posted the YouTube of the assault October 3 when my attacker was stalking me on social media after violating my patient privacy and patient rights to get my name and she and her boss started a long ongoing goal to lie about me and gaslight me and they have helpers like their pedophile priests from top levels of city government to travelers group James Tomey Rajika A and Ed FOGARTY Jr Litchfield and I'd like to see them for what happened inside depositions there but apparently being violent abusive discriminating mocking you can't sue lawyers for inappropriate behavior   The judge was alerted and she reprimanded Rajika and Dr Andrew Fagelman but She was in alerted what happened in Delita Hooks depo.

The crooks involved in 911 tech corruption under Bloomberg never requested under oath never feared they would be arrested like I had to after a running punch to my head.

mayor bloomberg king of new york: NJ 911 Tech has Text vs Mayor Bloomberg 911 Corruption Boondoogle No Text just Stealing Delivering late Delivering Crap

There's so many ironies about the New York post and this article and 911 even the news reporter and also the fact that this was Michael Bloomberg's tech titanic and he wants to be president and we can't even text 911 so you think that would be part of a new story but not when the New York Post is.



In August so yell  down the mayor about the corruption and October 1 I'm savagely assaulted so seriously I had to get eye surgery no arrest in my case quite the opposite I'm threaten with the rest if I don't shut up keep my head down and drop charges as per Det John Vergona also Facebook friends with corrupt NYPD police officer Eugene Schatz!

https://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE


I agreed to false arrest twice to see my eye is black turns out there's a hole in my retina also cervical damage she jerked my head so much I have tons of floaters in both eyes like a huge amount and I haven't slept much in over seven years I agreed to false arrest twice which means I agreed to be kidnapped twice and Det john Vergona we're only for stress me Saturday at 4 PM I asked him are you AntiSemitic? False arrest the Jew  on the Sabbath? He was unable to answer if he is anti-Semitic. yes or no!

Tale of two cities wealthy Jews are above the law  and literally get fixing in favors tours of one police plaza the NYPD telling them to ignore a judge when there's level III sex offender like Jeffrey Epstein! The Manhattan DA refused to prosecute 911 tech crooks I even contacted the US attorney Southern District and Loretta Lynch at the time and I said that Preet Bharara refuses to prosecute the crooks but you can prosecute them because the Brooklyn command center is way behind schedule it's late and they're delivering crap there's a living delivering it late.  She refused,  Not news!


The article in the New York Post is like a cruel joke especially about what Editor's chose not to mention if this is Michael Bloomberg's disaster in the corruption is so massive and his head of department investigation and our current mayor's head of department investigation along with top cops have covered up massive corruption just like in my case where I'm savagely salted and violated at the doctors and 2 New York Post reporters tried to tell that story and the editors wouldn't let them just like they killed the news on a story I gave two reporter on Denault suing SAIC and winning a lawsuit. The others were not oh well the news reporter with Integrity they have the story he worked on with my help published because it wouldn't look good for Michael Bloomberg or for science application international Corporation. There were no arrests of city government employees and no articles on this just like running punch to my head a hole in my retina the media uses my work uses my blog but won't report what happened to me treating me like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany. 
Please excuse terrible typos I endured a savagely violent assault Google Dr Fagelman assault all involved are Teflon like Jeffrey Epstein was and Ghislaine Maxwell is protected by corrupt NYPD and DA


My exclusive bill Bratton and Chief Dowd hosted a board meeting at one police plaza crony central crony board meeting for FiretNet -- from Rae Kelly on these corrupt top cops have protected horrific crime civil rights violations and they were involved in taking lavish gifts special treatment to people that bribe them from tours of one police plaza including bringing a mistress or porn star whatever the news reports it's far worse and much more extensive and now the New York post finally will do an article years after the fact and making sure not to mention this is Michael Bloomberg's tech titanic

I'm sure glad corrupt councilmember Richard Torres it's no longer on the Tech committee along with his predecessor Elizabeth Crowley  does not believe in the First Amendment along with his corrupt crony Melissa Mark Viverito And what's his name from Queens who wanted to be Queens DA who blocked me I testified at City Hall we need a criminal prosecution of crooks 911 tech crooks that Mark Carsons ambulance was late I have an amazing witness who is standing there when the NYPD we're making calls where is the ambulance where is the ambulance Elizabeth crowley said she would investigate it and get back to me she didn't

http://corruptny-c.blogspot.com/2019/01/melissa-mark-viverito-elizabeth-crowley.html?m=1
James O'Neill did finally unblock me but without an apology and he only unblocked me when other top cops probably alerted him that I tweeted this guys block me and I'm one of the Jeffrey Epstein victims at the NYPD were alerted over two decades ago in the NYPD brush me off.





I agreed to FALSE arrest twice the Manhattan DA knew what the NYPD did some Ian chose to protect the NYPD Crimes as well as fixing in favors for wealthy doctor like the doctor and his employer Harvey Weinstein or Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell along with the NYPD possibly broke laws in the Epstein case telling him to ignore judge.


Before 911 tech flatline during hurricane Sandy there were other instances

https://nypost.com/2011/10/02/citys-emt-911-dispatch-system-flatlines/

https://www.emsworld.com/news/10726367/glitch-flat-lines-nycs-ems-911-system-hour

There were other problems with the technology it's been a nightmare the Fdny dumped it!

Here are a series of tweets to FBI when james Comey was in charge:

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) Tweeted:
@FBI @NewYorkFBI if Cy Vance had prosecuted 911 would not have spiraled in to an NSA Trailblazer like scandal no arrests of course
https://twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/status/601313993307873281?s=20

@FBI @NewYorkFBI failed us 9-11, Wall St Implosion, 911 massive over billing & NYPD fixing crime ex. Eric Garner case Ray Kelly to Bratton
https://twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/status/601306277940178944?s=20
James Comey FBI era...I tweeted in a series including Eric garner civil rights were violated but the FBI AG US Attorney  have covered up or looked away and NYPD chronically violating civil rights and breaking laws far more than the arrests they do make. 

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) Tweeted:
@FBI @NewYorkFBI internal affairs like NYC's 911 tech system cost way too much money 4corrupted systems not working properly like CityTime
https://twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/status/601309949285785600?s=20

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) Tweeted:
@FBI @NewYorkFBI http://t.co/JHeQgJnMBW listen Internal affairs NYPD tech Chief retire despite possible GRAFT FirstNet, he took gifts 911
https://twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/status/601307740569468928?s=20



The New York post make sure not to report that NYPD police officer Eugene Schatz WAS ARRESTED DRUNK DRIVING a key figure in my case involved in the goal ERASE crimes for Dr with NYPD Patients  as well as retaliate against me and Whistle Blower. I first met this creepy abusive cop  doing fixing favors for the Mercer hotel owned by Jeffrey Epstein's good friend and possible business partner.


If Cy Vance has prosecuted 911 Tech crooks and this was bigger than CityTime and gone after top cops like Ray Kelly's guy NYPD Chief Chuck Dowd would Ray Kelly have gotten top jobs at Cushman Wakefield who suddenly dumped him and K2 Intelligence hires Ray Kelly and gets a half a million dollar contract as reported by the NYDN after giving the pay to play DA a campaign donation.  


 Is Cy Vance funneling money to Ray Kelly who would not have even gotten a job with Cushman or K2 Inteliigence if Cy Vance prosecuted  (ECTP) 911 tech crooks.  If Cy Vance prosecuted 911 Tech Corruption no deal with K2 Intelligence Ray Kelly? This takes you to 2012 allegations before I was assaulted + NYPD crime with a woman calling out Cy Vance's corruption, misogyny etc. 

NYPD Det. Andrew Dwyer broke laws in my case violating my civil rights party to go to erase or Crimes or Rich MD gets promoted to the NYPD FBI task force the same task force that raided Jeffrey Epstein's island and this creepy corrupt detective is Facebook friends with the detective that broke laws and violently threaten me over the phone with the rest unless I drop charges Det John Vergona. Under Zachary Carter in federal court appellate City lawyer Jonathan Popolow admitted that Det. threaten me with a arrest over the phone!


SCHATZ Loves a list parties and rich people to cater to you when I want to know if he took lavish gifts Chief Chuck Dowd!  When I testified at City Hall I gave him my Justice card and also Ray Kelly it talked about me being coerced and NYPD fixing crime like a Las Vegas casino. I agreed to false arrest twice and this cop who took lavish gifts they're finally bratton  was forced to remove but not Ray Kelly - Ray Kelly made him head of technology when he wasn't qualified and his expertise seems to be taking gifts like thousands of dollars of golf and gifts from Verizon.... Verizon who paid the city back $50 million and the New York Post is not gonna tell you about the dirty deal that you let Packard only paid back 10.5 million on 911 and the New York post good friend and Scott Stringer's good friend Verizon who paid the city back $50 million and then New York Post is not gonna tell you about the dirty deal Hewlwtt Packard only paid back 10.5 million on 911 and the New York post good friend and Scott stringer's good friend George Arzt was possible The lobbyist for Hewlett Packard who Also had a powerful position on the New York City pension board.