2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Dr Fagelman, Delita Hooks Teflon NYPD 1PP Cy Vance DA Top Cops Are Run Like A Deli for Rich Connected w/ FBI knowledge since Det Andrew Dwyer broke laws at his desk promoted to NYPD FBI Task Force hard to believe FBI didn't know about my case if they vetted Dwyer and Epstein Maxwell considering L3 Sex Offender Status



I filed complaints against Cy Vance corrupt dealings including St Vincent's Hospital, CityTime and ECTP 911 tech Cy made all crooks Teflon despite requests again because it was in his best interests as a political player.  (Rubenstein handled Rudin Condos St V Hospital!  At the time I didn't make the connection and I didn't realize that he may have been involved in the Jeffrey Epstein Fixing Favors like Rudin stuff?) so pre Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks I filed w/ NYS AG and post Dr Fagelman  I filed a complaint against Manhattan DA Cy Vance, ADA Tiana Walton, and others and I  also filed ethical complaints with the New York State Supreme Court and with those I also included Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel alleging they broke the law  using sock puppets to violently threaten me and what was shocking about Tacopina and Siegel was there silence because when I filed ethical complaints for their treatment of a rape victim in the NYPD rape case they threaten me with a lawsuit but I'll send a list of who I would call  in my counter suit but when I accuse them of  witness tampering threatening me during an open investigation online using sock puppet which means fake accounts on my YouTube channel harassing me threatening me they don't deny it those are serious crimes and I told ADA Joan Illuzzi Joe called me a CUNT when he allegedly threatened me!  The DA knew NYPD broke laws w/ IA's protection!

How many articles did they miss the newspapers even the one about the DA taking luxury trips to the Paris how about the page 6 article about cy Vance going bust $ when he ran for DA?  I was being sent allegations that he broke campaign laws along with Mark Guma who he gave Teflon status and didn't recuse himself! 

How Manhattan DA Cy Vance Spent $250K on Travel and Food (Jeffrey EPSTEIN want to be?) 
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/how-manhattan-da-cy-vance-spent-usd250k-on-travel-and-food.html

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
A Wall Came down New York Times finally stopped killing news for a Howard Rubinstein client Jeffrey Epstein? DA Cy Vance was like a client or like "employee" of wealthy PR powerbroker some people called "god"? My blog post questioned Sex trafficked in NYC? Not a question yrs ago! pic.twitter.com/rzrXuBIePu
 The NYPD control press passes which is horrifying and the others she was are they also a Howard Rubenstein client who is not a client is probably a shorter list?   I Lidget news was killed to protect rude and condos being made out of a hospital that was supposed to have a rape crisis center and be trauma level one w/ AIDS care  and The New York Times agreed to run ads for him and kill new stories is what I alleged and Howard Rubenstein was his public relations guy for that condo conversion.


High-Level Employee in Manhattan DA Office Accused of Sex Assault by Intern - Civic Center - New York - DNAinfo

The NY Times killed this as well at Howard Rubenstein's request, ditto any protest news against Rudin condos, so NY Times did Pr for Cy instead? 
https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20150107/civic-center/high-level-employee-manhattan-da-office-accused-of-sex-assault-by-intern

http://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/?m=1

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!


NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer broke laws in my case right at his desk at the 1st Precinct and he was promoted to the NYPD FBI task force I believe by chief Boyce who also protected Sex Crimes Lieutenant Lamboy along with cy Vance - Lamboy lied about Over Time on rape cases working for Cy Vance and also OT 1 police plaza and top cops Internal Affairs protected all crimes including mine but The local precinct new and it's hard to believe the FBI didn't know since Andrew Dwyer is working with FBI! FBI don't vet Cops they work with on the NYPD FBI task force of course they do just like One Police Plaza does What went on with Jeffrey Epstein and Dr Andrew Fagelman fixing in favors had to be run through the local precinct and every single division involved in protecting Crimes and in my case there are so many but in Jeffrey Epstein's it had to be Sex Crimes and the division that monitor sex offender's court attendance is and for him not to have to attend that had to be fixed with One Police Plaza just like The Mercer hotel the private parking one is valet service had to be run through at least three parts of the Nypd 1 Police Plaza the local precinct, and the division that does ticketing for parked cars it's a transit division... When I reported what happened at the Mercer this fixing in favors " preferential treatment again that could be connected to Jeffrey Epstein he may actually have been a part owner in that hotel and had a special friendship with Andre? How ironic is that but I reported the hotel and a cop that was overly aggressive illegally using his sirens and his car like a weapon he appear to be doing fixing in favors intimidation for Michael Rawson harassing me and a terminal I'll dying Korean War veteran Eric Youngquist-- Schatz and Det Tommy Moran are Facebook friends with Det. Andrew Dwyer and Det John vergona. NYPD Det. Pavlovici case broke laws I never saw what they look like until I found them on Facebook when One Police Plaza refused service run 3 of suing! The city protected all crimes and the most recent was Zachary Carter and Catherine Papandrew lying in court and before G-d! Everybody knew the comptroller Scott stringer for example and I believe again he retaliated on behalf of George Arzt and Howard Rubenstein-- I allege Rudin's retired NYPD commander alerted Howard Rubenstein got a NY1 News reporter fired for interviewing us protesting route in luxury condos instead of a trauma hospital with a rape crisis center in aids care! I believe the doctor in my case may have had help from Rudin retired NYPD is Wells from the Precinct because my attacker mention my Rudin in protest sign! She didn't remember the name of anyone that might tell the truth. It seems there's a pattern of a wealthy billionaire (or someone wealthy, connected) that has retired NYPD on the payroll that can make a phone call like the commander did for Rudin and it was arrange to kill the news interview.

The first precinct broke laws my case for rich MD did not want to fire his employee it started with the Mercer hotel they were going to retaliate against me for reporting PO Schatz to IA -- at that time to Jeffrey Epstein own a share of the Mercer hotel with his friend Andre? Michael Rawson I alleged wanted the NYPD To walk past illegally parked cars in the loading and unloading where the hotel ran and runs a valet service to ticket veteran vendors aka "preferential policing" look away for rich -- I just didn't know how extreme it was and now it's come out the NYPD looked away when he came to Epstein turning up for his sex offender court appearances for YEARS because again the fix is in look at the New York Post article and believe me it's gentle because you know how many divisions of it NYPD had a know about it in my case at Internal Affairs protecting Crimes for years and three different police commissioners and I think it's the same with Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein called his massage from massage central but I call City Hall the NYPD in the Manhattan DA but misogynist Central they all knew complicit and protected all crimes and how many cases besides Jeffrey Epstein's in my case with the rich doctors office that has lots of NYPD Patients and rich patients.

Internal Affairs  are guilty for years of protecting my case a pile up crimes in my case fixing favors like they protected Sex Crimes  LT Lamboy's crime I caught Bill Rudin is retired NYPD commander trying to fix it ticket right in front of me and if my attacker seems to know that name than did Howard Rubenstein and Rudin join in making sure the city protected all crimes because number one

1) when I protested outside Saint Vincents Hospital under Bloomberg a man said his friend applied for a job at City Hall and that Howard Rubinstein had to interview him because he's called G-d you can't get an upper level job in City Hall without Howard approving it l!

 I photographed a tweet about Howard Rubinstein facilitating puff pieces for Jeffrey Epstein in New York magazine.

 Howard Rubenstein had Ray Kelly the NYPD police athletic league as his client so I believe he made sure the comptrollers did not settle my case even though under Bloomberg after 50 H hearing the lawyer said I think you're may have money coming to you.

They are so desperate to cover up the Crimes there's so many involving fixing in favors from City Hall to the DA to one police plaza corporate counsel they're desperate to try and make up I was the aggressor when I was a victim and guess what we were never alone there are witnesses who never been questioned under oath and never explain to if you would lie to the police during an open investigation that's a crime.

 Have you explain to witnesses that perjury is a crime and then question them you'll get the truth but I already have it because I have the video and the police reports her first cross complaint and a series of audios that prove fixing in favors corruption obstruction of justice falsified police reports downgrading her crimes to a fabricated mutual third-degree and her letter threatening me with a second-degree false cross complaint To Det Dwyer!

I've no doubt that the doctor in my case made a call directly to a cop inside the precinct but like I said there's more people involved whether it was my case or Jeffrey Epstein's and Ghislaine Maxwell. Michael Bloomberg if he went to Jeffrey Epstein's house and One Police Plaza and the NYPD intelligence division had a no especially if it was when he was mayor



Trump hadn't appointed Acosta NYC Biz as Usual NYPD DA do fixing and Favors for rich and connected
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/07/if-trump-hadnt-appointed-acosta-nyc-biz.html


https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/07/10/nypd-let-convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-skip-judge-ordered-check-ins/amp/Dr Fagelman got fixing and favors he and Delita Hooks Teflon like Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell and many different divisions of the NYPD had to know including One Police Plaza and in my case the detective that broke laws for my attacker Det Andrew Dwyer got promoted to the NYPD FBI task force so that means the FBI knew it be hard for me to believe the FBI didn't know about Jeffrey Epstein -- The police department is run like a deli along with the DA you just call it in you're fixing in favors like you call a deli order lunch! What shocking to me is people in positions of power that I believe took of this worked on fabricating false narrative's which have changed year after year for the doctors office but none of them can erase the crimes audios committed because there's just too much evidence including this video https://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE plus audios i've been why PD and Internal Affairs obstructing justice posted on YouTube plus audio Manhattan DA ADA Joan Illuzzi lying to me me http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

I believe that the doctor in my case had help year after year some from people that I criticize on my blog that we're willing to cross another line and break a law I'm alleging Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel and I felt ethical complaints accusing them of breaking laws in my case including witness tampering threatening me during an open investigation and they did not deny that they broke these laws and that Joe ghost wrote the letter to Det. Dwyer openly threatening me with the false second-degree assault false cross complaint which is a crime also

I am 56 when I was 34 I was lured to Jeffrey Epstein's house he was 43 -- He was Chris Mattick giving me all this attention flirting with me I was taken with him but ultimately it wasn't about sex it was about really having me compromise everything I believe in and humiliating and degrading and he didn't seem to even know it. He talked about art and was very interesting he would change the art in the room and I brought color xeroxes of my art so he picked one he wanted to buy and my friends brought it to his office to take a look at it I met him at the office and he confirmed he want to buy a disgusting framing but when I wouldn't have sex with him he kept it.

I believe a lot of people knew something about him it would shock you who knew because of the circle he flew in and a Teflon status he received. Dr. in my case is a want to be obsessed with money and he got Teflon status and he reveled in it and I'm alleging very shocking key players with malice with the goal to protect him and continue to help discriminate against me encouraged him with false narrative's to literally commit perjury and that he would get away with it.


Re: Epstein/Maxwell
I called the local precinct by him and I believe that same Precinct knew what was going on I knew he was a sex offender located by a school located by a park and that he was not attending his sex offender obligations in New York just like One Police Plaza had to know and any other government agencies that are involved in monitoring sex offenders and does the FBI have such a division? I also wrote the Manhattan DA at the time which was Robert Morgenthau about Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislane Maxwell luring md there!

https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-dr.html?m=1