2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Friday, October 19, 2018

DA Cy Vance ADA Tiana Walton, Joan Illuzzi Protected NYPD Crimes My Case + Audios NYPD Detectives Violating Protocol Sex Crimes, 01, IA Sgt Obstructing Justice 3PC 2 Chief IA 3 Chiefs Detectives Protecting All Crimes w/ DA and Zachary Carter, Scott Stringer = Retaliation Against Citizen Journalist/Activist under Bloomberg/de Blasio!

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/10/emailed-nypd-complaint-call-for.html

Update MTA money troubles rewind video cameras subways, rewind Mayor Michael Bloomberg SAICvMTA deal rewind 911 tech corruption, CityTime  forensic audits are still needed, Garner role in everything under Bloomberg but de Blasio joined Cy Vance, Mark Page protecting dirty dealings included NYPD takening lavish gifts?

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/10/suzannah-b.html

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@thedailybeast‬⁩ ⁦‪@netflix‬⁩ haaretz.com/us-news/nypd-r… bomb scare Robert De Niro eatery. De Niro on Trump often violent imagery used. I'm critic of Trump/De Niro. I'm anti Violence. I agreed to false arrest twice for running punch to my head Soho corrupt NYPD 01 broke laws at their desk retaliation against me

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@thedailybeast‬⁩ ⁦‪@netflix‬⁩ Scarlett Johansson stopped Saudi crown prince from $ biopic about heroic journalist haaretz.com/us-news/scarle… too bad she/her brother support Scott Stringer who w/ Zachary Cater top NYPD, Cy Vance protected horrific violence towards me + NYPD joined in committing crimes retaliation
Scarlett Johansson and her brother didn't know that Scott stringer prevented the West Village from protective zoning for a hospital only the trauma level one hospital with a rape crisis center needs care for Saint Vincents was that he push through Rudin luxury condos rather than over-ride 49 City council members then went with routine instead up with a Trauma L1 Hospital!Cy Vance refused to prosecute  Saint Vincent's Hospital crooks  because it would've brought attention unwanted attention to the Rudin acquisition

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Alleged explosive device removed Tribeca 375 greenwich st as per #Citizen. I had 3 hours sleep watched BodyguardBBC. I could write nyc house of cards meets bodyguards no heroes just crooks. suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@thedailybeast‬⁩ ⁦‪@netflix‬⁩ haaretz.com/us-news/nypd-r… bomb scare Robert De Niro eatery. De Niro on Trump often violent imagery used. I'm critic of Trump/De Niro. I'm anti Violence. I agreed to false arrest twice for running punch to my head Soho corrupt NYPD 01 broke laws at their desk retaliation against me
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ Lucky I'm alive! Khashoggi mutilated body found garden Saudi consul general's home! Mike Bloomberg, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'NEILL, Zachary Carter, Scott Stringer, Cy Vance, de Blasio protect horrific violence their retaliation for my citizen journalism
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/10/da-cy-…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩ ⁦‪@TODAYshow‬⁩ Khashoggi mutilated body found in garden of Saudi consul general's home! Bloomberg, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'NEILL, Zachary Carter, Scott Stringer, de Blasio protect horrific violence their retaliation for my citizen journalism real Cy youtu.be/qzRICOSHGlI?li…
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/10/da-cy-…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Saudi journalist Jamsl Khashoggi remains found in the garden of the Saudi consul general's home. Sky News reports that his body had been cut up and his face 'disfigured' haaretz.com/middle-east-ne…





Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ Khashoggi mutilated body found in garden of Saudi consul general's! Mike Bloomberg, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'NEILL, Zachary Carter, Scott Stringer, de Blasio protect horrific violence their retaliation for my citizen journalism! Ask Mike 911, CityTime etc
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/10/da-cy-…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ Michael Bloomberg u, Ray Kelly answer under oath in violence towards women is OK if it's woman you don't like you don't like her activism and what she has to say on her blog re u A series of tech titanic's under mayor Bloomberg $1 a yr but his billion $ wealth 3x like his terms

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-letter-oct15-20181012-story.html
Update Sunday am:
Sunday am  I woke up many times throughout the night very upset agitated Google dr Fagelman assault -- 
 I haven't told you about the doctor yet wait to hear about him -- stay tuned -- I'm waiting for Justice civil cases -- I'll be looking for a lawyer lawyers to go after the city for me and possible class action lawsuits for other victims as well criminal prosecution  since many crimes committed have no statute of limitations.

 I woke up my forearms and some of my fingers numb severe neck pain I'm just trying to move because moving my body helps me with the pain   
NYPD Body cams another tech disaster...little explosive!!!! See my response on twitter...
One of the reasons I was retaliated against was my whistle blowing a 911 tech corruption and then started under Michael Bloomberg and Ray Kelly and also tied FirstNet and FYI only I reported Bratton and NYPD Chief Chuck Dowd hosted a FirstNet board meeting at 1 Police Plaza. FirstNet faced major scandals re-did it's board and a make-over to avoid CityTime like crime but who knows if FirstNet a success or like CityTime and 911 tech corruption destined for the dumpster....
Cy Vance refused to prosecute CityTime and 911 aka ECTP!

https://twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/status/1054128391664910336?s=20

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!


http://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/2018/10/fbi-wakes-up-from-coma-re-cy-vance.html
http://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/2018/10/fbi-wakes-up-from-coma-re-cy-vance.html
Resign Cy Vance Pay to Play Racist Misogynist DA!: FBI Wakes-up from Coma re Cy Vance Dirty DA manttan office?  Youtube me confronting Sheldon Silver 2 yrs before indicted. Youtube series me protesting Cy at 1 hogan place pay to rape pay Cy to be teflon DA
Criminal Defense Firm Bankrolled Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance, Kept Clients Out Of Prison
https://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/criminal-defense-firm-bankrolled-manhattan-da-cyrus-vance-kept-clients-out-prison

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@CityAndStateNY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@Nate_McMurray‬⁩ ⁦‪@IBEWLocalUnion3‬⁩ CityandState WHITE WASH nypd police commissioner but NYDN gives me platform to break thru media blacking out Eric Garner his writing what he meant it stops today really neant? CityandState Misogynist racist blacking out what was done to us to garner favor? nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-let…

2014 outside NY Lawschool but entire series of protests by me start outside his office 1 Hogan Place pay to rape, misogynist, racist for sale DA. 



The NY Times My Comment Answer to Horrific Abuses Including Me Violated at MD’s than NYPD Joined in Breaking Laws, Prospect Park Rape, Victims, Family Fight Back Citizen Databases Find Patterns of See Something do Nothing like FBI Larry Nassar?
The goal would be Citizen database is federal state city we can track map every government official that failed us or was complicit and start to see patterns even pile-up of crimes by gov officials that did more than look the other way?

Criminal Defense Firm Bankrolled Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance, Kept Clients Out Of Prison






Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@davidsirota‬⁩ Here I am 2012 protesting Cy Vance RAPE AWAY donate $ to Cy Vance! Lloyd Constantine I allege made sure NYPD Rape Cop Pena evaded 1st degree #rape ruling! Investigate Rudin $ Cy Vance?#NYPD Rape cop Moreno heroin in his locker! youtu.be/qbarvzFSsk4 Cy retaliated against me!


See the youtubes 2012 I stood outside Cy Vance's offices and demanded at the DA return the $5000 campaign money he got from Lloyd!   I protested misogynist corrupt racist pay to rape DA 2012!  Oct 1, 2012 I would become a victim of violence that included sexual assault and Cy Vance, ADA Tiana Walton and Joan Illuzzi protected all crimes including NYPD crimes and Internal Affairs protecting falsfying police reports, multiple threats to me, downgrading all crimes to 0 Crime and coercion! #retaliation. 






Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@davidsirota‬⁩ Me in 2012 protesting Cy Vance RAPE AWAY donate $ to Cy Vance! Lloyd Constantine I allege made sure NYPD Rape Cop Pena evaded 1st degree #rape ruling! I demanded Cy Vance return Lloyd Constantine's $! youtu.be/qbarvzFSsk4 Cy retaliated against me! Google Cy Vance Mark Guma $


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/10/suzannah-troy-tweeted-overwhelming.html






Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@JGLil‬⁩ ⁦‪@TishJames‬⁩ ⁦‪@Wofford4AG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ de Blasio, Mike Bloomberg, Ray Kelly, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill, Boyce, Reznick, Zachary Carter, IA, DA Cy Vance, Tiana Walton ADA Illuzzi gave me their version Jamal Khashoggi treatment ok to break laws, violate my body, my rights! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/10/suzann…


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Cy Vance ADA Gaffney Jeffrey Epstein sex offender case mega scandal she has NYPD lieutenant husband what about the DA ADAs in my case a protected NYPD crimes what are their NYPD connections? Google Dr Fagelman assault! Dr Fagelman gov patients/relations? suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/10/da-cy-…


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
I adopted Merru. I'm victim horrific violence wasn't baby elephant separated from Mom/herd face murderous poachers, etc! Watch video Merru BABY elephants huge hearts/brains treat trauma victim w/love! I was 50yrold Patient!Google Dr Fagelman assault! NO JUSTICE just MORE crimes! twitter.com/dswt/status/10…
Updated this post this am 0ct 20, 2018 PTSD insomnia 6 years 19 days Google Dr Fagelman assault - watch the youtube!  Before I was physically violated I was told essentially that I was a nothing that I had no rights and clearly the NYPD Internal Affairs and the DA as well Zachary Carter agreed and protected all crimes they are there for all complicit and I would like justice and accountability!   The prospect park Rape Victim it took her 23 years to be vindicated but she doesn't have justice! A tardy faux apology from John Miller isn't goung to cut it  in my case there are no apologies just more crimes a pile up of more crimes obstruction of justice protecting so many crimes that don't have statute of limitations I was targeted for Retaliation I was discriminated against -  treated like a rape victim that deserve to what I got when in fact I didn't. 

 When the powers that be so there was savagely assaulted they enjoyed it they got pleasure from it which shows how sick they are and what's ironic is in the fictional retelling of Queen Elizabeth young Elizabeth for a moment takes pleasure in a critic of hers being assaulted but she is counseled and she wises up quickly and in fact takes advice from her critic who is correct by the way! 

1) State Troopers wrongly targeting me courtesy of Cy Vance https://youtu.be/3_NP-rb3DqE 
2) NYPD bodyguards mayor ms cray intelligence division wrongly target me https://youtu.be/RKKOwshy9vk

 Both cases they incorrectly tell me I'm there for another reason which is simply not true so they fail at mine reading an x-ray vision and they were flat out wrong!

Two YouTubes  where I am targeted I am discriminated against I am single doubt and wrongly told I am there for another reason that I have a different agenda which is not true but it's a public area and I was invited to both functions!  Civil Liberties - Civil Rights and Cy Vance and staff set State Troopers outside his off I have video of Cy's detective violatimg the Handschu Agreement photographing me  and the other video link is the steps of City Hall and it's Mayor Deblasio and his wife they are aids said NYPD detectives their body guards that are part of the intelligence division on me and they attempted to violate my civil rights and civil liberties but 400 women's survivors were not going to allow that to happen so the mayor/ms McCray female aide backed down! 
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/10/suzannah-troy-tweeted-overwhelming.html I'd like to know if my rights of been violated by spying have the NYPD in the DA spied on  me?  Look up the Manhattan DA his nypd Detective that did wiretapping arrested http://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/2016/02/cy-vance-dirty-da-illegally-spying-w.html?m=1

https://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/2015/07/emails-show-da-nypd-interest-in-phone.html?m=1
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ Dirty DA Cy Vance NYPD Detective Michael Bazerman DA's Wiretaps Arrested!
nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2013/04/dirty-…

No one except me asked did he make money by doing illegal wiretapping's? Did he do any for the Manhattan DA or ADAs, ADAs married to NYPD, NYPD, for retired NYPD etc.?
Update: Saturday am - another bad dream stress...
 FYI I was trying new contact lenses I couldn't see well I was carrying a sign of a baby elephant that I had adopted that's the word I use the baby elephant died of grief of horrific injuries and grief when I went to Central Park because I was invited by my friend to be part of this crush the ivory and the Manhattan DA the misogynist corrupt Cy Vance - he and his staff pulled a mayor de Blasio/ms McCray-/  i'm guessing he was afraid I would call him out for what he is  so he had his staff set state troopers on me!

 Please look at the photo of baby elephant Merru  (see tweet below) surrounded by other baby elephants all are orphans all have lost their mother their father there herd -  it's a miracle they didn't die of grief because many do die of grief and anger.   Elephants are facing extinction and they don't like zoos they don't like being separated from their families they are ancient brilliant sentiment beings that mourn their love ones - they have ancient GPS but development by humans blocks them, elephants feel empathy and compassion but look at the people involved in my case from a medical office to the police department the lies the violence the threats the lies are on going they have the compassion of a serial killer and the ethics of a criminal - Everybody involved in the crimes and they were at NYPD at the 1st Precinct coordinating crimes as well as  committing crimes that have no statute of limitations!  I'm calling for a special prosecutor to investigate my case -  it's pretty obvious why the cops falsified police reports and coerced me and the fact the city lawyers the NYPD and their lawyers use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend there were no crimes when my attackers response is an even bigger crime it's another crime threatening me and recognizing she committed second-degree assault and who drafted that letter for her who is stupid enough and aggressive enough? I guess Joe Tacopina And I felt an ethical complaint against him for that and a violent cunt threat to bury me that his partner Joynton the same thing minus the C word!  They did not deny they committed crimes w/ Delita Hooks that the NYPD IA and Zachary Carter continue to act on.

Startling did your parents teach them  if you don't like someone violence is OK threatening repeated threats to me during the investigation including Hooks signed letter to Det Amdrew Dwyer, falsifying police reports --  downgrading all crimes to zero crimes and use Ron Kuby's letter because they don't like him either pay back retaliation they have no ethics no decency and NYPD wonder why people don't trust them why people are critics but they don't like it of people grow as Callison on empathetic towards them as they have grown towards civilians?

 The majority of the crimes committed in my case have no statute of limitation including lying to the police or conspiring with corrupt cops to threaten me and make a crime go away or falsifying police reports or downgrade and crimes to zero crime or being party to threatening me being a party to coercion threatening me during an open investigation doing fixing in favors violating your oath, the constitution my civil rights threatening me with false arrest and less I dropped charges

 I had a hole in my retina cervical damage it turns out my left shoulder is torn do you know how many injuries I had before I walked in there I was being treated for she hit someone that actually would be considered handicapped I just didn't look at but she could've hit Serena Williams a tennis champion prone to embolism's and killed her or killed me or anyone with a running punch to the head!  She was not arrested and that's because many people broke the law or party to breaking laws.



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
I adopted Merru. I'm victim horrific violence wasn't baby elephant separated from Mom/herd face murderous poachers, etc! Watch video Merru BABY elephants huge hearts/brains treat trauma victim w/love! I was 50yrold Patient!Google Dr Fagelman assault! NO JUSTICE just MORE crimes! twitter.com/dswt/status/10…



"At a sex offender registration hearing in 2011, Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Gaffney shocked a Manhattan judge by recommending that Epstein be classified as a Level One offender — the lowest on the sex fiend scale.


"I have to tell you I am a little overwhelmed because I have never seen a prosecutor's office do anything like this," Justice Ruth Pickholz said, according to records. "I have done many (sex offender registration hearings) much less troubling than this one where the (prosecutor) would never make a downward argument like this."
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/da-wanted-sex-offender-status-jeffrey-epstein-article-1.2068017

FYI Google NYDN Cy Vance Jeffrey Epstein! Check out ADA Gaffney role in horrific misogynist attempt to do fixing and favors for Epstein!
NY Post expose the same ADA Gaffney married to NYPD Lt. !!!!!
I bet ADA Gaffney and her NYPD Lt know a lot about calling in fixing and favors!

  I want to know if Cy Vance and all ADAs my case have any "special friendships" involved with NYPD IA anyone who committed crimes in my case not arrested yet! I am calling for a special prosecutor!

FYI: If NYPD could vote they would vote police commissioner O'Neill out as in you are fired!

Message: 
PC O'Neill can't hide his misogyny disdain of me as documented on YouTube re: cunt threat NYPD acted on!
Hope he will be out soon; new NYPD PC,head of Chief of detectives, IA meets w/ me and other victims 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKKOwshy9vk

NYPD Det "Jerolla" badge number 6577  latest video of NYPD detective VIOLATING protocol -- steps of City Hall.

Sex Crimes Det Vasquez https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGRZkQujVI0&t=4sVIOLATES protocol, won't take a message to give to her supervisor, has not problem that I dropped charges because it felt like Det Vergona had a gun to my head -- was VERY threatening over the phone.  Sex Crimes like IA knew of Delita Hooks signed letter threatening me in response to Ron Kuby.  Corp Counsel lawyer Rosemari Nam told me the Det Squad had sealed what I asked for! It is all unsealed now and it doesn't seem to matter.
(01 DET SQUAD SEALED THEIR CRIMES W/ DELITA HOOKS AND PALS)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0zOXAQuaQw   FIRST TIME I SAW DET JOHN VERGONA'S FACE!  1PP LEGAL REFUSED SERVICE -- LOCATED AND SERVED HIM VIA MY OWN DETECTIVE WORK FB.  ALL THE COPS THAT BROKE LAWS AT THEIR DESK HIDE FROM ME -  LT ANGELO BURGOS AND SGT CHEN HID TOO..  WHILE SUING LT BURGOS he ASKED TO BE MY LINKEDIN FRIEND!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syrc3ncHFTI AUDIO SGT CHEN 01 DET SQUAD HAS PO MAGORI TURN ME AWAY THEY POLICE PREVENT ME FROM REPORTING DELTIA HOOKS FALSE CROSS COMPLAINT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV...