2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Dr Fagelman Refused Dr Vine's demand Delita Hooks be fired 5 years ago next NYPD would join in breaking laws fixing favors doctoring police reports lying in DD5s party to coercion including CO DI Ed Winski Detective broke laws




Oct 1, 2012 assaulted violence and lies and I posted the video when AJohn on behalf of Delite aka Dee, Delita Hooks began what would become an online attack of me using sock puppet accounts even violent threats the violent threats misogynist I believe her by Joe Tacopina and his partner joined in threatening me both warning me if I took any action at the tables would be turned on me... The online harassment has continued even to this year by a woman I believe works for the New York Stock Exchange her name is Catherine Dockery but  I was harassed for years and two years ago Nypd Lt Burgos retired after notified I was suing him in New York State Supreme Court sent me a LinkedIn request on Friday the 13th at 5:30 AM the same Friday 13th  The terrorists in Paris killed so many people.



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
My body violated my patient rights violated October 1, 2012 then #NYPD detectives & supervisors joined in crimes suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/oct-1-…
Today's five year anniversary of being Savage assaulted.  Set of staying home and being depressed I'm going to an opening of the film tonight at Lincoln Center. 
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
10/1/17, 9:08 AM
Oct 1 PTSD victim violence lies from Dr Fagelman's to NYPD. Thank G-d NYFilm Festival "Opera" tonight w/ Joe Sanchez youtu.be/9mu5NX5jKXQ
Joe represents the poor people that were displaced to build the opera house in Lincoln Center I need the subject of my YouTube documentary which is going to be really made into a film by Hispanic filmmaker so I'm thrilled and try to think about the film screening tonight and I will be w/ Joe Sanchez!  I still feel awful PTSD but tell myself think of tonight! 
Thank G-d screening of "Opera" tonight of all nights the 5 year  bursary of violence and lies I'm going I get to be at Lincoln center part of the film going to a cocktail party after I have to focus on that but w/ PTSD and on going lies not easy. 




misogynistnyc: NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer, Lt Burgos Protect Delita Hooks Signed letter Threat Retaliate 2nd false cross complaint
http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1
See the police reports click on link above


Tonight attending this film and show the subject of my YouTube documentary is in the film representing poor people that were displaced to build the Metropolitan opera house in Lincoln Center.  YouTube documentary I made is going to be remade and expanded by Hispanic filmmaker and it will be very powerful film as well.  


Ray Kelly refused to give Joe an honorary reinstatement and protected nypd ia crimes in my case ditto Bratton and see the red glove that is their idea of a Community Affairs officer also party to the crimes committed in my case and James O'Neill, Reznick and Chief Boyce still protecting crimes in my case!  NYPD PO Gene Schatz's facebook profile sum up his attitude, Det Tommy Moran his FB friend, Det John Vergona and Detective Andrew  Dwyer -- their attitude about the law, the oath they took and they were all party to verbally violently threatening me, coercion, the misogynist hate crime threat that Vergona and Dwyer with their partners who's names I don't have all acted on and they sum up Ray Kelly, Charles Campisi, Reznick the rat caller Bratton and O'Neill's choice for head of Internal Affairs -- their attitude is on going FU along with Zachary Carter chronically covering up NYPD IA crimes like my case and how many others?

Delita HOOKS gave me the finger -- she provoked me repeatedly first to get help and than to start filming but NYPD Det Vergona said if I had kept walking I would not have gotten punched but the truth is that an NYPD officer or a medical receptionist/office manager don't get
to punch their people for filming them violating their rights.
 Harassing a victim during an open investigation is a crime harassing a victim online during an open investigation makes it even more serious -- threatening  the victim is even more serious so if Joe Tacopina lawyer  use the fake sock puppet account to threaten me during an open investigation and he committed a crime and he should be arrested if it was him it was a violent cunt thread misogynist take one threat that the detectives and the supervisors including the commander acted on.    I agreed to. Rest twice but they moved it to the Sabbath and I had a hole in my retina, cervical damage from the attack and I have a collapsible bladder for the fibroid tumor so it's like being pregnant with twins and I didn't know if the cops were going to break even more laws we just had two detectives rape a teenage girl on duty in at NYPD vehicles.   Police reports I have proof that the cops broke laws and more party to coercion downgrading serious crimes protecting my attacker and a signed letter threatening me so they could've committed even more crimes fabricating more crimes and I'd still be on Rikers today? 


Oct 1, 2012 I am also the most outspoken activist whistleblower on 911 also known as ECTP911 text system under Michael Bloomberg went over budget over $1 billion and top cops were taking graft.




Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
10/1/17, 9:08 AM
Oct 1 PTSD victim violence lies from Dr Fagelman's to NYPD. Thank G-d NYFilm Festival "Opera" tonight w/ Joe Sanchez youtu.be/9mu5NX5jKXQ



Tonight attend NY Film Festival screening "Opera" w/ Joe Sanchez subject of my youtube documentary. Joe is in Opera!
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/oct-1-…




 I believe filmmakers will tell my story and other  victims stories just like the film the Oscar ward winning film  Spotlight because the NYPD and corporate counsel lawyers for the  city lie (aka testilying etc)  and rationalize just like the church does as was exposed in the film Spotlight.  Victims  are  judged nyod justify crimes newest are the two detectives that say that sex with an 18-year-old they are rested and had sex with was consensual! They told her (Teen rape victim) if she didn't go along with this she have three hours of processing how many hours would  they have held me me days or worse  fabricated even more crimes and throw me on Rikers NYPD Luke did Eric  Garner  and Eric makes it clear from the lawsuit hand written from Rikers that they sexually violated him and planted drugs on him retaliation I was threatened over and over with retaliation including by my attacker by the NYPD  
and  to lawyers using sock puppets on YouTube my guess Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel 
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/oct-1-2012-assaulted-violence-and-lies.html?m=1




Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Mycase Chief Boyce, Det Vergona, Det Andrew Dwyer, Lt Burgos, DI Winski don't have to Lie Zachary Carter lies 4 NYPD suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/09/eve-of…
I asked Cathryn Dockery if she used any sock puppet accounts prior to this year harass me especially during an open investigation and I didn't get an answer.  (FYI Michael Rawson former manager of the Mercer hotel who I protested two years before I was attacked and harassed by a cop PO Schatz who happens to  friends with the detectives your Facebook friends has a manifesto and he stated in the comments that he would harass me until I remove the YouTube's of my protest .   Anyone who  harassed me online I  want to ask them if they have special relationships with NYPD because it sure seem like michael Rawson had nypd from the first precinct on speed dial for The Mercer Hotel to do selective policing  nor the fact the hotel uses the loading and unloading his private parking and ticket a dying handicapped Korean War Vet are in who died in hospice of prostate cancer and lived for selling his wares  in front of the Mercer hotel.

Most of all I want to ask Dr Fagelman Joe Tacopina contacted him and my attacker and detective Andy Dwyer after he committed a misogynist take crime because I really think it was Joe Tacopina as cunt threat lawyer "Bob Dobalina" that's what I believe and Chad Seigel as Charles Ward. 

(My entire right leg is now completely numb I can't even feel my toes or move my toes on my right leg as I try and post this is all this damaging my neurology  there's a violence in lies the violence was first physical and then it became mental abuse years of mental abuse lying and blaming the victim so I couldn't even focus on healing --  The doctor found just the perfect corrupt cops to break the laws for him because he wasn't going to fire her and she should've been fired and arrested he should've insisted on it .) 

The NYPD are known for lying under oath  so much so that the term testilying  is used to describe them committing perjury!

If anyone lies under oath I have video I have audio I have police reports I have my check or sports bras complaint I have my attacker signed letter to Detective Andrew Dwyer 



Dr Fagelman  picked up the phone like a lot of wealthy people do in SoHo and they get special attention from the NYPD.   My case the NYPD were willing to break laws Dr. police reports for a Doctor Who doesn't understand patient rights who's willing to join in lies and crimes and he and the corrupt cops orchestrated her coming into days later and filing a false cross complaint.  Did Dr Fagelman hire anyone to harass me on Yelp and youtube or did a grateful patient do so with his knowledge. I was flagged by Yelp  paid a lawyer $1000 to write a letter and get a yelp account back up which I did successfully!

Did the NYPD say hey she's a ball buster will take care of this will threaten her.   If so Dr Fagelman didn't fire a violent lying attacking foyer but he joined in the lied  as did the women in the video they lied but Dr Fagelman  broke it was when he conspired to have me threatened when he knew the police were going to Dr. police reports for him and my attacker and when he arrange for her to walk in and file a false cross-complaint and when he saw that letter he was party to crimes so I want to know where the arrests of him and the cops that broke the law and my attacker and the people from the office that lied to the police during an open investigation.


I'm one woman who was ganged up by a wealthy doctor his violent lying employee and violent lying NYPD detectives in their supervisors all the way up to the top the commanding officer Deputy Inspector  Ed Winski and  how many other people as the doctor and got involved ganging up on me?  If you had done the right thing and was honest integrity and was truthfulness  would've been no one ganging up on me he would afford against that if you had integrity.  

We just saw in the news to NYPD detectives raped a teenager and they said it was consensual even though they did it on duty in a van that's NYPD property.  I have no idea if NYPD would've sexually violated me but that's what they did to Eric garner in public as written in his hand written lawsuit from Rikers before they fabricated drugs by placing them on him and they sent him to Rikers the cops already fabricated a mutual salt in my case what else would they have fabricated and would I still be on Rikers if I went in on the Sabbath


October 1, 2012  today is October 1, 2017 I'm going to the New York film Festival the subject of my YouTube documentary Joe Sanchez a former NYPD officer who was fired even went to jurist asked that he be rehired and so did Charles Hyne  a special prosecutor after he exonerated Joe. Joe blew the whistle on his two supervisors who happens to be white and he was set up retaliation by corrupt Internal Affairs officers and he was arrested for allegedly stealing from drug dealers and third-degree assault it never happened I interviewed everyone that was there that night except for NYPD chief Randy what's his name who is on the board of CCRB who won't talk to me because I was a critic of CCRB when he was a board member but we have a note from him he says that Joe was a good cop!

Charles Hynes also refused to give me an interview for my YouTube documentary but then he was busy stealing from drug dealers he was still drug money to finance his campaign.  I believe Charles Hynes as a special prosecutor was honest but by the time he became  Brooklyn DA he lost his way and sold his soul.