2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

NYPD James O'Neill 3rd Irish PC Protecting Anti-Semitism, Misogyny Hate Crime Threat, Threats Lying in DD5 Coercion Evidence Even Tweeted to Him

I really feel like I can't celebrate the Jewish new year and less it's just to do good deeds that I can always do but how can I say happy new year year  five Oct 1 2012 very serious crimes committed from a doctors office to police department to Internal Affairs Drugs with top brass one police plaza covering up very serious crimes including those by NYPD detectives at it from protected by chief Boyce who  promoted them or let them retire!

שנה טובה

I have often heard African-American victims of the NYPD call out the racist Irish NYPD....
now I wonder about the deep anti-Semitism of The NYPD Ray Kelly, Bratton and O'Neill and their role protecting coercion lying in police reports threatening me protecting multiple threats to me including I'm a legend by Joe Tacopina he broke the law if I'm correct and it was him and I supply my attacker signed letter to detective and redo I are in this post it scanned and posted on scribd.com I've tweeted to James O'Neill  continues to protect crimes that started under Michael Bloomberg and Ray Kelly.
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @NYPDSHOMRIMSOCI @NYPDchaplains @NYPDnews @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDChiefPatrol @NYPDCT @NYPDDetectives @NYPDDCA @TheIACP See something say something doesn't apply to NYPD IA crimes Hooks signed letter threatening me w/ 2nd false cross scribd.com/mobile/documen…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @NYPDSHOMRIMSOCI @NYPDchaplains @NYPDnews @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDChiefPatrol @NYPDCT @NYPDDetectives @NYPDDCA @TheIACP NY Civil Liberties Division ACLU have my intake and request to be part of class action lawsuits against NYPD






* The NYPD often has extreme delays in deciding on an allegation that the Civilian Complaint Review Board has substantiated, with complainants this year waiting an average of 15 months to go to trial, and an additional seven months for a ruling by the police commissioner, The New York Times reports.
CCRB is a toothless tiger and the process Kafka-esque  since whatever the ruling it goes back to the police commissioner who overwhelming protects the NYPD and history proves punishments a slap on the wrist.  

I have been asking for civilian complaint review board to take back my case year after year with each changing board because if they take back my case, the NYPD officers that violated CPR, that's courtesy professionalism and respect, and also broke the law would finally be questioned under oath in front of a non-nypd Investigator rather than protected by Internal Affairs!


When I asked asked Internal Affairs supervisors who do I report internal affairs crimes to I was told Internal Affairs!  My case has been forwarded to Internal Affairs by the NYPD Inspector general, CCRB via the Chief of Dept. and the Commission To Combat Police Corruption always DOA (dead on arrival).  Zachary Carter it's on record of lying in my case that the police acted within their scope despite overwhelming evidence he has he's treating this like the nursing home on the lower east side pretending to see no evil. 

For years now Internal affairs actively participated in protecting NYPD crimes in my case and IA joined in breaking laws and I have  audios, video and police reports to prove it; I just don't have justice like too many New Yorkers which is why we need a permanent new commission into police corruption. 


Suzannah Troy 
I have asked CCRB every year to take back my case and when they get a new staff I write a new letter asking to take back my case I haven't heard from the newest administration but I can verify that NYPD take their sweet time protecting crimes like in my case hoping I'll just run out of steam but I'm not they don't seem to get it I have evidence that NYPD Internal Affairs committed crimes.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @NYPDSHOMRIMSOCI @NYPDchaplains @NYPDnews @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDChiefPatrol @NYPDCT @NYPDDetectives @NYPDDCA @TheIACP Is there 1 righteous person 1 police plaza speak up nypd ia top brass protecting crimes in my case anti Semitic false arrest Jew Sabbath?





I really can't say happy new year because you're after year five years now it's been getting worse and there are certain wealthy Jews in the city that abuse and happy NYPD on their payroll run their speed dial and get fixing in favors but there are people of every color and every background that get fixing in favors from the NYPD and Internal Affairs I'm just the most vocal via twitter making NYPD history tweeting the evidence directly to the police commissioner who continues to protect these in your face plate and crimes.


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @NYPDSHOMRIMSOCI @NYPDchaplains @NYPDnews @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDChiefPatrol @NYPDCT @NYPDDetectives @NYPDDCA @TheIACP scribd.com/mobile/documen… Delita Hooks signed that letter threatening me to Det Dwyer is a crime protected by IA PC Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill


Blue Wall of Corruption inside NYPD on color blue.
Internal Affairs protecting Internal Affairs crimes along with top brass and there are several reasons why but they all tie in to a hate crime IA has protected for years the false arrest of me the Jew on the Sabbath if I did not drop charges and they use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they didn't commit any crimes when the NYPD IA committed crimes I have audios police reports and video to prove it I just don't have Justice yet but I will however many years it takes.  
I did 23 and me and I have DNA relatives in Ireland but based on Ray Kelly call my Brandon and James and Neil, detective Andrew Dwyer Sergeant,  Mary O'Donnell The shortlist I just wonder how deeply anti-somatic the NYPD are and it seems like the run by Irish Americans and where they taught terrible anti-Semitism as they grow up the same for the Italian cops in my case the Hispanic cops in my case and I just wonder about the Jewish NYPD that they just protect their own and in their own is not Jews it's the blue wall?



My Mom is dying -- she's been dying for year she hang soon she's almost completely paralyzed for some reason she is so in love with Irish it's amazing... so I'm not surprised in my DNA I have relatives living in Ireland  but I am shocked at the deep anti-Semitism a massage any of the NYPD better on going to protecting crimes now October 1 will be five years serious crimes and protecting them that's a crime on going which Bill de Blasio and Scott Stringer  I have a role in protecting these crimes which began under mayor Bloomberg so when it comes to Jews in New York City it seems like there's two categories those that have the NYPD on their payroll and those who are victims of the NYPD when it comes to NYC gov?

Even the NYPD IG  forwarded my case actually this case and the fact the second case the top NYPD brass were taking graft lavish gifts on ECTP aka 911 looking the other way as contractors over filled and delivered late.  My case  has been forwarded to Internal Affairs by nyc gov agency NYPD IG, CCRB, CCPC and they continue to cover up their own crimes Internal Affairs!!!!

For victims of NYPD anti-Semitism it's not a happy new year I can't say לשנה טובה I know you think it can't happen to you NYPD IA crimes
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/221143713/NYPD-Coerced-me-Fixing-Assault-Internal-Affairs-Ignored-Evidence-Allowed-Det-Vergona-and-Lt-Burgos-to-Retire-Look-at-Lt-Note-False#from_embed
Zachary Carter and Catherine Papandrew continue to lie even saying that NYPD Internal Affairs acted within their scope when they didn't and other government agencies a great something was wrong and forwarded my case  even saying that NYPD Internal Affairs acted within their scope when they didn't and other government agencies agreed something was wrong and forwarded my case.


 I know this was a gangbang of retaliation I know it was a hate crime or several of them it's just shocking I know it's retaliation for this blog and my YouTube and my investigative journalism work although I can't spell and I don't know grammar and syntax pretty  credible and I'm confident this will be in films and movies and it will be discussed just like Spotlight  that the press including people in the press that if use my work have not reported my case just like Spotlight!   I continue to demand justice now I know I will get Justice in the future.


Like Eric Garner he and I filed pro se lawsuits under Ray Kelly.  The NYPD IA hatred of me crimes has spanned 3 PC 2 chiefs of IA and 2 Chief of Detectives but Boyce monstrous his role promoting Dwyer to a fake task force -- the task force has a non working telephone number.  You have to have a lot of hatred in your heart to wear a badge from support the constitution and break laws  threatened victims of crime and lie about it.   Zachary Carter is using Ron Kuby's letter and you can hear Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell uses Ron Kuby audio I posted to YouTube stating case clothes she doesn't want any evidence she doesn't want to hear anything she just is going to use Kuby's  letter to pretend they were no crimes no wrongdoing and that has been 3PC 2 IA Chief and the City of NY's strategy.   The city is me money for damages years of lying and covering up these crimes.    I can't imagine what Det John Vergona and PO Magori if she was there that day - you can hear PO Magori if that is the correct spelling lie to me in the secretly recorded audio where she and Sgt Chen who refuses to come downstairs lie to me telling me I can't report a crime a false cross complaint because I am not from the DA or a detective.  The NYPD and IA prevented me from reporting crimes!
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@billyjoel @axlrose #NYPD Det John Vergona couldn't answer false arrest Jew on Sabbath r u anti-Semitic? Dad WW2 Vet knew Ray Kelly role suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…
Dismembered torso found at sea belongs to missing journalist 
RIP special place in hell for these types.  If it was NYC this story would be killed along with NYPD Internal Affairs crimes if she was exposing corruption in NYC including NYPD corruption.  NYC, NYS run like Catholic Church as exposed in the film Spotlight and I know eventually what happened to me and other victims will come out in your face crimes including by NYPD Internal Affairs blatant crimes no arrests.  

This reporter probably was a courageous beautiful person and she's dead and some arrogant stupid person but they can get away with it sounds  familiar.    The violence the arrogance in my case in the doctors office to NYOD IA pile up of crimes It's really shocking there's four more crime in New York City including being committed by NYPD and Internal Affairs!  What has changed since the Michael Dowd case?  

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @neiltyson @mayorsCAU @NYPDnews @NYPDTransit @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDCT @Vanessalgibson @NYPDPBBronx @NYCPBA @NYPDDetectives Ray Kelly Campisi, Bratton, O'Neill, Boyce Reznick Protecting NYPD IA Crimes not going away permanent new Commission suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @neiltyson @mayorsCAU @NYPDnews @NYPDTransit @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDCT @Vanessalgibson @NYPDPBBronx @NYCPBA @NYPDDetectives Audio YouTube Sgt Chen prevents me from reporting Hooks false cross + more evidence DI Ed Winski in on NYPD Crimes! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @neiltyson @mayorsCAU @NYPDnews @NYPDTransit @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDCT @Vanessalgibson @NYPDPBBronx @NYCPBA @NYPDDetectives James 0'Neill, Chief Boyce, Reznick covering up serious crimes by NYPD IA my case getting results u hoped for? suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@billyjoel @axlrose Billy Uhave no idea deep anti-Semitism inside NYPD mycase Ray Kelly Bratton O'Neill Protecting crimes anti-Semitism algemeiner.com/2015/11/27/for…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @neiltyson @mayorsCAU @NYPDnews @NYPDTransit @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDCT @Vanessalgibson @NYPDPBBronx @NYCPBA @NYPDDetectives Audio Sgt Chen Turned Me Away Call DI Winski IAB CCRB youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI Zachary Carter Top NYPD IA protect all crimes all wrong doing

To: zcarter@law.nyc.gov, PC.office@nypd.org

Subject: Billy Joel wore a Star of David onstage at Madison Square Garden to protest rising anti-Semitism. NYPD IA Protecting anti-Semitism false arrest me on the Sabbath
Beside Misogyny hate crime NYPD Det Vergona could not answer if he is anti-Semitic. False arrest the Jew on the Sabbath email to Vergona Oct 16, 2012 G-d sees all.   I'm sure that's a tough question for every cop involved in the crimes in my case.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/08/22/billy_joel_wore_a_star_of_david_onstage_at_madison_square_garden_to_protest.html

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@billyjoel @axlrose NYPD Misogyny anti-Semitic hate activists NYPD IA willing to break laws 3PC 2Chief of Det IA NYPD like rich Jews. NYPD IA broke laws my case
NYPD cop accused of sex with hookers suspended is that rape...? Cop passed psych eval
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-accused-sex-hookers-suspended-article-1.3433951 


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @neiltyson @mayorsCAU @NYPDnews @NYPDTransit @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDCT @Vanessalgibson @NYPDPBBronx @NYCPBA @NYPDDetectives I want to share my case w/ cadets at police Academy across the country, Universities, Communities suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d… 3PC 2 chief IA/Det

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill PC O'Neill, Chief Boyce hatred of me protect all crimes promote NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer for breaking the law
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…

Det  Dwyer never contacted me he hid like a Ku Klux Klan member he broke laws he was party to downgrading crimes and threatening me and making all this go away I would like a special prosecutor  i'm sure with other victims we really need a new permanent commission nypd ia da corruption of the government agencies are supposed to police the police  don't!
Fwd: Lt Burgos never contacted me lied in DD5s new DD5s Delita Hooks signed letter to Det Dwyer threatening me! 3 yr post NYPD IA crimes sued Burgos asks to be linkedin pal Friday 13, 2015 5:30 am day Paris Terror attacks
Tweeted to PC O'Neill when NYPD don't like you for what ever their reason your life and the law mean nothing. Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks NYPD IA broke laws conspired threaten coerce fabricate 0 empathy/remorse never asked amI ok?
http://nypdstatcreativestatfixing.blogspot.com/2015/11/nypd-lt-burgos-never-contacted-me-i-was.html?m=1
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@billyjoel @axlrose Zachary Carter NYPD acted w/in scope #NBA Star Thabo Sefolosha & my case he lied! Thabo got $ no apology I am suing pro se so far only lies!
  NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer, Lt Burgos Protect Delita Hooks Signed letter Threat Retaliate 2nd false cross... by Suzannah Troy on Scribd   After all these years I finally get a copy of Delita HOOKS letter threatening and Detective Andrew Dwyer DD5 proof he protected her signed letter threatening me warning me to not come back and file 2nd degree assault or she will file a 2nd false cross complaint also protected by Det Andrew Dwyer and Sgt Chen.  DI Ed Winski knew about all the threats to me including Det John VERGONA threatening me and he protected all the crimes and got promoted along with Det Dwyer.  Det Vergona was allowed to retired to a big house in Staten Island instead of doing jail time.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/12/nypd-det-john-vergona-01-det-squad-lied.html  I had no idea the letter existed or Detective Andrew Dwyer.


Click on link above about Det John Vergona a pathological liar like my attacker?   Vergona refused to meet me.  He asked me later that day which eye?  I said if you don't know than meet me see the defense wounds on my arm, my eye but he refuses and it was agreed with DI Ed Winski, Lt Burgos, Sgt Chen, Det Dwyer and Vergona and Dwyer's to downgrade Delita HOOKS crimes and fabricate a mutual assault and protect Delita Hooks signed letter OPENLY THREATENING ME AGAIN TO NOT COME BACK OR SHE WILL FILE A 2ND DEGREE ASSAULT CHARGE MY GUESS ONLY JOE TACOPINA STUPID ENOUGH TO DRAFT THE LETTER!






The NYPD and Internal Affairs prevented me from reporting crimes and I have audio and their police reports to prove it.

Detective Andrew Dwyer  and his partner and Det John Vergona and his partner, Lt Burgos who never contacted me lied about me but  years later when I sued in NY State Court  his response so arrogant and cocky was to finally contact me and asked to join my linkedin network Friday the 13th Nov 2015 at 5:30 am say day as the Paris Terrorist Attacks



 and you can hear audio of NYPD Sgt Chen also hiding like Klu Klux klan  it was Nov 20, 2012 he was captured on audio refusing to come down and meet me -- violating protocol really worked for him because I still don't have his badge number.  A subordinate had told me about Lt Burgos and gave his email and I had asked for Sgt Chen's badge number and Det Vergona -- at that time I had no idea Det Andrew Dwyer existed but Lt Burgos like Lt Michael J Agnese of the "integrity bureau" never contacted me either and the sadists along with Internal Affairs and Zachary Carter  using Ron Kuby's letter  to pretend the NYPD did not commit crimes and they did from the doctor's office 2nd degree assault, menacing, threatening the victim, a false cross complaint, a signed letter to Det Andrew Dwyer warning me to not come back and file 2nd degree assault charges and Delita HOOKS was confident Lt Burgos and Det Dwyer and Det Vergona and all involved including DI Ed Winski would protected the threats.

Talk about mental illness and psych evals  Delita HOOKS has some serous ANGER MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS BUT WHAT ABOUT HER BOSS WHO DIDN'T FIRE HER AND DET JOHN VERGONA'S VERY VIOLENT TEMPER AND THREAT TO FALSE ARREST ME IF I DID NOT DROP CHARGES (it is very frightening to be verbally violently threatened by an NYPD Det Vergona who is lying to me over the phone on behalf of Delita HOOKS and her employer who did not fire her!


NYPD  including IA have to be about emotionally 3 AND HAVE THE EMOTIONAL MAKE UP OF CRIMINALS and they have guns and badges?    GOOGLE NYPD GUN TRAFFICKING, NYPD STEALS FROM DRUG DEALER, CANNIBAL COP, NYPD RAPIST, ETC EVERYONE PASSED THEIR NYPD PSYCH EVALS YET THEY LIE, BREAK LAWS AND RAY KELLY, BRATTON AND O'NEILL WON'T CHANGE THE NYPD PSYCH EVALS EVEN WHEN NYPD ARE COMMITTING SUICIDE JUST LIKE O'NEILL 3RD PC PROTECTING NYPD IA CRIMES IN MY CASE and how many others?  So many horrific NYPD crimes rapes, murder you name it and they all past their psych evals.   Zachary Carter said in my case and in NBA star Thabo Sefolosha's case they NYPD acted with in their scope.  You can see video of NYPD jumping on Thabo and like Eric Garner he wasn't running away but the NYPD piled on breaking Thabo's leg.    I would like an apology as does I am sure NBA star Thabo and so many other victims!

The NYPD and Internal Affairs decided they don't like me (that is part of what they call a Round Robin -- where they play just and jury violate their oath, the law, the constitution )  so they will break the law downgraded Delita HOOKS crimes and their's NYPD Det Vergona, Det Dwyer, Lt Burgos etc  to a fabricated mutual assault and than no crime 0 Crimes and DI Ed Winski made a practice of crimes vanishing so he could have lower crime stats except when he was false arresting protestors in public places?




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
The Attack Oct 1, 2012 Delita HOOKs returns to her desk after Dr Vine is told Dr Fagelman refuses to fire Delita HOOKS. Dr Vine told me my attacker went right back to her desk acting as if nothing had happened.


Delita HOOKS yells I will slap the crap out of you but DET JOHN VERGONA OMITT I WILL SLAP THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!  Det Vergona omitted I was assaulted with objects as well as the sexual assault with Delita HOOKS barefoot after she threw her shoes ALL OMITTED BY CORRUPT NYPD DET VERGONA WITH DET DWYER AND BOSSES IN THE LOOP.


https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.  Judge Alison Nathan either never bothered to Watch the YouTube which I referred to 24 times in the original lawsuit and had no interest giving me subpoena power or  in reading my attackers false cross complaint, watch the video; is she is as corrupt and  political as the dirty corrupt NYPD IAB she and the dirty DA protected?  DA admitted 2nd degree assault, she menaced me coming out from behind the closed off reception desk and her complaint false yet no arrest.   The Manhattan DA made it clear they were going to protect NYPD IA crimes!  

Everyone even NYPD experts say this is crazy.   How crazy are these cops? 0 Integrity, 0 remorse, they broke laws, they laughed Sgt Chen laughed over the phone you were the one assaulted at the doctors!  Lt Burgos commited crimes in my case and never acknowledge me or contacted me like Det Andy Dwyer and Vergona refused to meet except to false arrest the Jew on the Sabbath oct 20, 2012 4pm but Delita HOOKs was not told to turn herself in. Det Fagelman made a call and Det andy Dwyer visited them and assured them I was would be threatened and that is a crime -- they were assured I would be verbally violently threatened and I had a hole in my retina and cervical damage.   Det Vergona and Delita Hooks knew I had a collapsed bladder it's like being pregnant with twins and they have 0 empathy and are both violent liars.  Det Vergona VERBALLY VIOLENTLY YELLED AT ME OCT 16, 2012 YOU ARE GOING TO DROP CHARGES OR I AM GOING TO ARREST ME.  HE HAD TOLD ME ALSO HE DID NOT CARE IF I HAD 2 BLACK EYES.  I HAD A HOLE IN MY RETINA -- HE AND DELITA HOOKS AND SGT MARY O'DONNNELL AND ALL INVOLVED HAVE THE EMPATHY OF A SERIAL KILLER. AUDIO OF SGT MARY O'DONNELL SHE REALLY DOES NOT CARE I AM WAITING TO FIND OUT IF I NEED A 2ND SURGERY FOR MY LEFT EYE A HOLE IN RETINA BY DR FAGELMAN'S DELITA HOOKS ---
Det John Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer hide their faces but I found them on FACEBOOK after 1PP law dept refused service for Det Vergona.   They are facebook friends with PO Schatz the first cop I reported to Internal Affairs for abuse of power, illegal use of squad car being threatening and lying to me for the Mercer Hotel and his partner Det Tommy Moran all facebook friends and all party to the fact they were going to do a bait and switch downgrade their crime and crimes to no crimes and Internal Affairs protected them.

IA sgt Mary O'Donnell showed me Delita Hooks SIGNED letter and said case closed.  I heard her say Delita HOOKS Det was Drier so I wrote down Drier and accidentally handed her my notes.  I called that day and asked her to return my notes. She lied to me and stated she would but she kept them because she is a dirty corrupt cop protecting dirty cops in my case and they use Ron Kuby's letter to cover up a pile up of serious crimes including threatening me.  Did the NYPD never investigate the misogynist hate crime Bob Dobalina a fake account created my guess by Joe Tacopina.  I asked him is this witness tampering him and fake account Charles Ward possibly Chad Seigel and they deleted their fake accounts.  Joe if I am correct as Bob Dobalina called me a fight picking cunt threatened to bury and destroy me see the tables turned on me if I took any action.   Det John Vergona never asked me about it perhaps because Joe contacted his partner in crime Det Andrew Dwyer and it was agreed they would act on the misogynist hate crime with Lt Burgos in on it and DI Ed Winski as well as Internal Affairs because IA has refused to investigate any of this and is protecting all crimes and threats using Ron Kuby's letter dropping a fake mutual assault -- see he uses the words my attacker twice -- we did not have Delita HOOKS names but she violated my patient rights to get my name and she violated my body and patient rights and not fired because corrupt detectives and supervisors with whom ever Dr Andrew Fagelman called up for fixing and favors   protected all threats to me and acted on the threats all because they don't like me, my blog, my activism they were all willing to break laws and 0 arrests and as the years go by Oct 1, 2017 6 years even more people inside the NYPD, IA, Corp Counsel and every agency that is suppose to police the police party to crimes in my case and how many others and no arrests of NYPD IA criminals or Delita Hooks and her boss who called in a favor and there are so many victims like me or worse they have been murdered we clearly need a new Permanent Commission in to NYPD IA DA corruption, NYPD IA DA App Tracker data base time capsule and a special prosecutor as well as a memorial wall outside DA, 1PP, Precinct for all the Victims of NYPD IA DA crimes dead and in our cases alive no Justice years of lying covering up crimes.



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/06/nypd-det-john-vergona-lied-in-dd5-read.html



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/04/photos-of-delita-hooks-prove-she-nypd.html


The Fake NYC Gov Agency The Commission to Combat Police Corruption  that compared themselves to McDonalds to me -- I asked if a McDonalds Employee sees a crime don't they have to report the crime but not CCPC....they keep forwarded my case to IA to die.  CCRB forwarded over and over to Chief of Dept including when NYPD James O'Neill was chief of Dept.




I am waiting or find out if I need a 2nd surgery for my eyes and out of the blue IAB Sgt Mary O'Donnell who I met once prior to this call and in person with her partner there she read me and showed me Delita Hooks SIGNED letter!!!!!!!!  She said case closed.  O'Donnell was in on keep this closed and protecting a pile of of crimes from the MD's to the First Precicnt and use Ron Kuby's letter because sadist cops and Zachary Carter get off on using Kuby's letter to pretend NO CRIMES!

Even her reading the letter to me case closed was her protecting yet another THREAT to me to not come back and file 2nd degree assault charges and top NYPD brass protecting all these crimes with Corp Counsel all these years.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @NYPDSHOMRIMSOCI @NYPDchaplains @NYPDnews @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDChiefPatrol @NYPDCT @NYPDDetectives @NYPDDCA @TheIACP PC O'Neill Protecting pile up of crimes my case including anti-Semitic misogynist hate crime coercion lying in DD5s repeated threats to me

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @NYPDSHOMRIMSOCI @NYPDchaplains @NYPDnews @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDChiefPatrol @NYPDCT @NYPDDetectives @NYPDDCA @TheIACP #NYPD PC ignore evidence proof NYPD IA crimes Top Brass still protect crimes DD5s video audios prove NYPD IA crimes suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/09/nypd-d…
There was a diverse group of NYPD officers that broke laws in my case and Internal Affairs included but it seems  were many Irish Americans involved and I just wonder how deeply inside Smetek day and Detective John Vergona.  

Internal Sergeant Mary O'Donnell she broke laws she refused evidence she protected me being threatened she read my attackers letter to me threatening me address to Detective Andrew Dwyer and said case clothes she read me a threat that should've gone to the DAs office and she made her self the head of a Christian group of women NYPD?   That was how I found her that's how I was able to serve her.

Sgt Chen is misogyny like Lt Burgos  they participated in breaking laws but I'd like to know if they're also anti-Semitic. 

Charles Campisi?

When it comes to Rich or powerful Jew or both rich and powerful the NYPD are for sale but for Jews like me it is ok  for NYPD to break laws abuse their power act out their true feelings anti-Semitism?


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill @NYPDSHOMRIMSOCI @NYPDchaplains @NYPDnews @NYPDFIRSTDEP @NYPDChiefofDept @NYPDChiefPatrol @NYPDCT @NYPDDetectives @NYPDDCA @TheIACP NYPD Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell Refuses Evidence Zachary Carter NYPD IA use Kuby letter pretend 0 crimes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZC1W…