"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, December 19, 2016

Dr Andrew Fagelman New Bad Review Staff Rude, Office Dirty, Patient Called A Liar! Dr Andrew Fagelman Office Violence Delita Hooks Lied to the NYPD open investigation, NYPD Detectives First Precinct lied in police reports....etc.

Also is Dr Andrew Fagleman and pals yet again manipulating yelp trying to counter act the previous negative  interviews still time a Google review where the gentleman states he and his wife were treated like animals by the staff and puts down an internist... surprise to surprise there is a yelp review now praising the Intern -- the account has 1 review only.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/11/dr-andrew-fagelman-new-bad-review.html
2nd new review that slams MD and staff and also mentions the YouTube of me being savagely assaulted!!!!!!!  The link above QUESTIONS WHY IS DELITA HOOKS STILL THERE AFTER PUNCHING A PATIENT.  ANSWER NYPD FIXING AND FAVORS WHAT PREET BHARARA CALLS CALL A COP I CALL 1800 NYPD IA FIX IT!

Delita Hooks before her savage attack accused me of leaving trash in the waiting room after she yelled at me I have no rights so reading Mason Clark on the dirty filthy mess of Dr Andrew Fagelman  is ironic and THAT HE IS CALLED A LIAR when Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks are liars as far as my case  and all involved in lying to the NYPD during an open investigation committed crimes !   That is right even if the NYPD detectives are lying in police reports breaking laws if you lie to the NYPD during an open investigation you have committed a crime and if Dr Andrew Fagelman was party to all that and coercion he is committed crimes as well as the NYPD that were party to coercion, lying in police reports etc.



Mason Clark
a week ago

Went to see him twice and both times issues. Over all: the offices are dirty, staff is rude, and does not listen to patients needs.

I went to Dr. Fagelman from very trusted friends recommendations. I've found the experience very unsatisfying. When you google his Dr. Fagelman's name the first thing you see is one of his office staff fist fighting in the office. I looked past that. When I went offices are very dirty. trash on floor, walls dirty with black marks in the waiting room and in the patient rooms.

First visit I went for a physical. He had a PA student come in to ask me questions, learn my medical history while doing the prep work. When Dr. Fagelman came into the room PA student recited almost everything wrong from what I told him. Said I was an only child, when I told him I was the youngest of three, and other mistakes on family illnesses that are important.

The second time when I went in since I was sick with Strep throat. I told Dr. Fagelman himself my situation and how in the past the symptoms I was having was strep. He did not listen to any of that. Said we would do a rapid strep test and a throat swab. Told me it was just heart burn and would not be anything else. Waited almost two weeks for the results. Finally when I did get a call. it was 5 minutes before they closed and then the office was closed. Had to wait 2 days to get a medicine. Then when I called to check on if it was sent or not, I was told it was sent when the office was closed and was called a liar that it was not sent the same day since I called that day.









Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint

she lied to the NYPD during an open

investigation ---


I paid the City to get her report -- so I filed

top -- look at the bottom for what the

NYPD employee wrote Delita Hooks said

and Delita Hooks admits she knew

I was a patient and the rest are lies

filed 2 days after me with I allege

Dr Andrew Fagelman's full knowledge.


A private investigator asked him did you speak to the 

NYPD.

He replied no comment

Clearly he has a lot to hide and who in the NYPD did he 

speak to?


Did he and the NYPD discuss threatening me to make 

drop charges against my will.

Was Joe Tacopina involved in harassing me the victim on line in the misoygnist hate crime -- threatening to bury me, destroy me and turn the tables and I am forwarding the email to agencies to question is this Joe Tacopina already the subject of at least 1 proffer agreement when he betrayed his client, best friend, biz partner Bernie Kerik.

Did Tacopina have contact with my attacker and her employer Dr Fagelman along with NYPD the goal to lie and have the NYPD threaten me?


Corp counsel lawyers continue to lie and I have overwhelming proof of guilt from Md's office to NYPD and Internal Affairs and now corp counsel...amazing


this all happened at a MD's office where we are suppose to be

safe! They all need to be questioned under oath including top 

brass -- this is crazy but it is also CRIMINAL.