"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

New Iphone 7? The Best

Best Iphone ever

9:50pm update found my audio books --  so happy it's the first time ever and all these years at Apple got it together and made it super easy to find your audiobooks in the old days seats which bones and I was like sorry you lost them...

I blog on my phone I am so exhausted and do so much including a huge selection of audiobooks since I had stopped reading everything in my eyes were bugging me insomnia and tons of floaters,  repair of my retina after savage attack at doctor Andrew Fagelman's (google Dr Fagelman assault - his attack and play a receptionist later I learned as an office manager savagely repeatedly assaulted me and he protected her every step of the way and I'm alleging  he was involved with the police had full knowledge of staff was lying in the place were going to threaten me coerce me)...

 I'm so traumatized I can't tell you what model this is I know it's the new newest one it doesn't have a jack  and is water resistant so you can drop it in the toilet bowl !  The best part is the phone actually works I can hear people they can hear me and the phone doesn't cut out and I haven't had one embarrassing butt dial!


 This by far is the best phone the only thing that's really awful as I've spent hundreds of dollars on audiobooks and I don't have them.



 Apple sent me directions but I can't focus understand them and download my books so I'm pretty upset about that but otherwise this phone is 100 times better than any Apple phone I've had .


 The battery works better, phone works better on all my phones now for years they cut out I've had terrible problems and for the first time in so long it seems like the phone is working.

 It upsets me most is my audiobooks are missing and I'm just not able to handle it right now I'm going to have to make an appointment and have someone help me because I can't focus and I can't figure it out myself I'm just too traumatized.


 I'm very worried about my mom I really feel like I have to make her my focus tomorrow and Friday.