"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Donald Trump, Clinton the Jeffrey Epstein Boomerang Pussy Misogyny

 Resign Trump.

Hillary Clinton does not need my votes - she's clearly signaled she doesn't need New York City votes getting in bed with Bill Bratton a racist corrupt police  commissioner for sale like a cheap piece of candy -- will mean she's going to lose a lot of votes here in New York - so you get it I'm not voting for her and put the put me on the list  for Donald Trump to resign .     Ask Hillary  Who call the Manhattan DA corrupt dirtbag Cy Vance  and asked him to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex predator status?

 I don't think it was Donald Trump.

The alleged Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein is a Pedophile Who Could Bring Down Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton - The Daily Beast
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

 Would be unbelievable if both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are forced to resign -  I first I thought it could be health issues maybe that could be the reason they both would be forced out but it would be amazing if it was because of Jeffrey Epstein... Bill Clinton had full knowledge of Maxwell's hands on role and it was not girl friend.    It was common knowledge she was responsible for his "Entertainment".



Hillary Clinton allowed Jeffrey Epstein's pimp Ghislaine Maxwell to be invited to her daughter's wedding -- Trump  also likes the Epstein pimp Ghislaine Maxwell.

Cringe worthy.

Crime Writer James Patterson Is Obsessed With Jeffrey Epstein’s Penis 
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/10/crime-writer-james-patterson-is-obsessed-with-jeffrey-epstein-s-penis.html Did the author read my  comment on the Wall Street Journal article?  Funny  how James Patterson and is NYPD retired captain leave out the  allegations of a transgender in New York City.

http://www.lefcourtlaw.com/Recent-and-Notable-Decisions/Cordero-v-Epstein.pdf  


Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein  of Raping Teen Girl
http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-katie-johnson-lawsuit-accused-rape-teen-girl-sex-slave-documents-pdf/


I believe transgender victim could be telling the truth.
http://observer.com/2008/10/lawsuit-filed-by-model-against-jeffrey-epstein-dismissed/
http://towersinvestors.com/blog/jeffery-epstien/


Just a coincidence of Bill Clinton Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump up often accused of rape...  just with Trump and Epstein underage?  Bill Clinton could be pretty intimidating canny so who knows  and Clinton strikes me as someone who could just sit back and watch whatever Epstein's up to...or use semantics?



Also  how was Jeffrey Epstein  not arrested in New York City I think the answer is pretty obvious it's not like he and Maxwell contained  his behavior to Florida - Maxwell was  special services girl Friday.

Ask Epstein  is he surprised Trump talks the way he does about women's vaginal area's? You won't because you don't care but that pussy grabbing comment the tip.  FYI  I believe the transgender victim of Jeffrey Epstein...



 It really seems like Trump he's committing form of suicide is a guy is really more than someone suffering from lacking a filter...  it's truly disgusting  and like Jeffrey Epstein he acts like has a lot more money than he has. If Epstein  is it going there how come he's never been on the Forbes billionaires list?   But it's obvious why Epstein gets the Manhattan DA lower his sex predator status and I don't believe it was a phone call from Donald Trump.  http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2016/10/with-dirty-das-like-cy-vance-donald.html?m=1

Stay tuned - Trump not the smartest guy but attacking Clinton for Bill's sex life has one don't touch area -- Jeffrey Epstein - because  Trump and Clinton share very special place in their hearts if they have hearts for sex predator child predator (and tri-sexual as in try everything?) Epstein.

Epstein  is Boomarang that he doesn't want to throw a Clinton.

It sounds like Trump  is way sicker than we could've ever imagined -- frankly he seem stupid.



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/10/james-pattersons-jeffery-epstein-book_10.html?m=1