"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Crack NYPD journeyed w/ Mass Murderer of LGBT Orlando trip to Saudi Arabia w/ NYPD's Special pal NYU $$$$

.@NY1 .@nytimes .@PreetBharara .@FBI NYPD take gifts NYU Saudi Arabia trip w/ Orlando #LGBT massmurderer? Top NYPDbrass did 911 tech crooks.

Crack NYPD journeyed w/ Mass Murderer of LGBT Orlando trip to Saudi Arabia w/ NYPD's Special pal NYU $$$$

Orlando Shooter Took 2012 Pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia With Groups From New York - WSJ
http://www.wsj.com/articles/orlando-shooter-took-2012-pilgrimage-to-saudi-arabia-with-groups-from-new-york-1466204836

2012  under Ray Kelly and he's gonna keep us safe he's an advisor to people on Security?

 Why does the FBI look into the NYPD and NYU and see how they were financially compensated and who paid their bills when they flew to Saudi Arabia?   Did NYU give Ray Kelly lavish gifts funnel any money to him or key officials in the NYPD?

 Let's start by looking at that trip to Saudi Arabia!!!

Look in to who is paying Ray Kelly's many incomes and what he actually does and did also when he was employed by nyc gov?

We know Chief Chuck Dowd  not qualified to be had a technology and that he took gift from top contractors and I believe consultants that were stealing they marked up as high 600% and were not arrested and in fact protected by Bloomberg and de Blasio and 2 chief of Internal affairs Campisi , Reznick


Ray Kelly #NYPD take $gifts from NYU trip Saudi Arabia w/murder #LGBT FL? NYPDgifts 911 tech crooks http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/06/crack-nypd-journeyed-w-mass-murderer-of.html?m=1   They are guilty my case, guilty 911 tech how about graft gifts fixing favors NYU etc.  my guess yes.

Ray Kelly was asked to resign after  is role in an anti-Muslim film.
http://m.democracynow.org/stories/12532


John Sexton evil real estate magnate the Darth Varder no redeeming qualities  A corrupt sell out he's like a Bernie Madoff he made off with our neighborhood and in bed with Bloomberg and Ray Kelly?


NYPD criminals like my case v shady but Florida Victim meets Police Officer Saved his life LGBT Mass Murder Orlando
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/06/man-meeyd-police-officer-saved-his-life.html?m=1


FYI  I saw John Sexton with a friend and his friends made him stand there in front of the library -  and fortunately my video camera failed me I gave him hell for what he's done to our community destroying it  with communion crushing development!



 I'd really like to ask him questions under in with what I want to start with the NYPD,  Bloomberg, Rudin, and many other oligarchs of NY and oligarch wannabes, city council, scottStringer George Arzt on 911

When it comes to corruption in New York City New York State there's one religion greed.