"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, April 18, 2016

Speedy the Junca Still Alive I donate to Wildlife Fund, Wildlife SOS and Sheldrick for a Group of Baby Elephants as I could with being a victim to horrific VIOLENCE and LIES at a doctor's and than Verbal violence lies NYPD




Speedy the Junco Bird alive -- he was injured possibly sometime Thursday but it is Monday and Speedy is still alive.

I am so traumatized so damaged from violence and lies Dr Andrew Fagelman's and than NYPD violence and lies all so corrupt in their wrong doing -- my vision damaged, my neck, I have gained so much weight PTS, insomnia so developed even more love for animals and helping them...


Dear Suzannah B Troy,                                                                                                          
Wild Bird Fund was delighted to receive your donation of 100.00 on 04/18/2016.
During 2015, our patient total of ill and injured wild birds and animals grew to over 3,500. The WBF facility is presently caring for over 115 animals, including a Yellow Crowned Night Heron with a fractured wing and a Red-tailed Hawk with a damaged shoulder.  You might have met our reception duck, Sienna the Muscovy, recovering from frostbitten feet or the two peafowl who like to sun bathe in the window.  This past winter we treated and released ten Red-tailed Hawks.
The next few months will be busy ones for WBF.  In addition to our year-round case load of ill and injured birds, spring brings the migratory birds and a flood of babies at all stages of development, from newly hatched to fledglings, each requiring specialized care and frequent feeding. Over 100 baby squirrels will also be brought to our door.        
We are pleased to announce that WBF plans to expand into the former laundromat next door, which will house a wildlife operating room, intensive care unit, and x-ray facilities.
Please know that your support is greatly appreciated.  You are not only helping to save New York City’s precious wildlife but you are also aiding the thousands of caring New Yorkers who come to us, bird in hand, hoping we can save the precious creature they have rescued.  
Thank you very much for helping us help them.
Sincerely yours,
Ritamary A. McMahon
Director, Wild Bird Fund
Wild Bird Fund, Inc. is a 501(c)3, not-for-profit organization.  EIN 32-0155774.  No goods or services were received in consideration for this donation.







I donated money for Suraj who's ear was ripped off and he endured horrific severe torture that deformed and harmed his body....

despite all the human cruelty he still is kind to humans that are kind to him.

please donate http://wildlifesos.org  


I also donated to David Sheldrick Foundation....