#NYPD Ray Kelly Bratton Justice Cards Lesson New Commission Time

Please google Dr. Fagelman assault watch Delite continue to violate me FYI NYPD threatend and coerced me worked out for dr F since he didn't fire her https://www.scribd.com/doc/253681968/...
Read Eric Garner's hand written lawsuit from 7 years ago -- it gives new meaning to it stops today.

#NYPD Ray Kelly Bill Bratton IAB Chiefs Campisi, Reznick Teaching Me a Lesson Protecting Coercion Violence Threats Lies Dr Fagelman's Employee I fight Back w/ Cards Tell My Story and Eric Garner
Every day the police are teaching me a lesson by not taking responsibility. I voted for our new mayor Bill de Blasio and nothing has changed so clearly we need a new commission in to NYPD, IAB internal Affairs Bureau and ADAs corruption! Eric Garner and I suffered under Ray Kelly and Bratton but so far I am alive to respond by handing out Justice Cards every day!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9Ted...
please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB, Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you. Maternal grandfather was born tenement house in Ludlow Street into poverty he said you could smell the poverty my relatives on both sides came here to escape horrific abuses pre WW2 so terrible could not get answers my dad only late in life told me about a relative visiting other relatives that were taken and killed by the Nazis I don't even know anything about it
Clearly too painful to share just like my dad's service in World War II too painful to share including being part of the liberation of the camps
and I'm not gonna be treated like a Jew in the early stages of Nazi Germany in New York City and so far I have and by Ray Kelly and Bill Bratton and everyone's playing pass the corruption buck I've even been told I wasn't assaulted and it's a medical issue by internal affairs when in fact the Manhattan DA admitted I was assaulted second-degree assault and Cy Vance and his corrupt gang also violated me and discriminated against me and my 14th amendment right with bias even lying it's on YouTube saying that they did a thorough investigation when they did not they don't even know where I live they sent me a FedEx which I never got when I asked for tracking number which is in written emails they would not respond with a tracking number because they never sent a FedEx to my home so they lied to me over and over and violated me repeatedly from a doctors to the NYPD to internal affairs the DA lies lies lies - now they think they've all gotten away with it but even history will look back and judge them harshly for their disgusting behavior their criminal behavior of me and how many other New Yorkers like Eric Garner story and my story I feel I must share every day with these cards until the City of New York and the police department and internal affairs take responsibility




https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0
Vid 4 second highlights Vine
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173... Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime. Judge Alison Nathan either never bothered to Watch the YouTube which I referred to 24 times in the original lawsuit and had no interest giving me subpoena power or in reading my attackers false cross complaint, watch the video; is she is as corrupt and political as the dirty corrupt NYPD IAB she and the dirty DA protected? DA admitted 2nd degree assault, she menaced me coming out from behind the closed off reception desk and her complaint false yet no arrest.


https://www.scribd.com/doc/253681968/...
Read Eric Garner's hand written lawsuit from 7 years ago -- it gives new meaning to it stops today.