2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Alex Rodriguez May not pay Joe Tacopina but no one will hire Joe after he filed a lawsuit stating his ex client/ friend Kerik committed Perjury?


Alex Rodriguez May not pay Joe Tacopina but no one will hire Joe after he filed a lawsuit stating his ex client/ friend Kerik committed Perjury??????


Here is a catchy title Bernie Kerik showdown, whoops, "SHAKEDOWN" ?????  



Joe Tacopina is no longer a super lawyer but super toxic!   

Or 

Joe Tacopina commits career suicide

or

Joe Tacopina's Fall From Super Lawyer to Super Toxic


Suing your client is questionable but Joe Tacopina is taking it to a level where people are questioning his sanity...

Joe Crap-0-pina also a compulsive addict in my opinion -- I would not dare suggest drugs!  Joe Rape-o-pina addicted to power and face time so much so he created some connections like Richard Calder of the New York Post wax/acts like Joe's girlfriend not an investigative journalist.  Proof Richard Calder also known as Joe's fecal matter refuses to report Tacopina dropped his frivolous lawsuit against the New York daily news!


And for those who don't know Tacopina fresh off of suckering Alex Rodriguez  he had a case against MLB, Tacopina like a junkie kidding himself about his next fix, convinced himself stupidly and foolishly to sue 2 sports reporters and the New York daily news because he believed the First Amendment and opinions did not include sports reporters  so Joe even though we all know you're wrong and I don't even need to say this this is an opinion blog. That's me giving Joe hell for treading on the US Constitution!!!


Not one media outlet thinks Tacopina dropping his friviliois lawsuit an important story!!!!!!!

Joe Tacopina braggart superlawyer wanted  to TREAD on the First Amendment (yet again including his lame recent threat against me and The First Amendment + Fair Use via his fecal friend Jonathan Moffly)  like he tried  to tread on major-league baseball and that's not front-page news.  I shame the New York daily news is reporting it. It got one paragraph.  

Joe loves to give people the Joe Tacopina rape treatment.  

Joe can't stop compulsively threatening people in my opinion. 


Someone searched did Joe Tacopina betrayer harm Bernie Kerik?  Yes! Joe is becoming Dominick  Barbara an obese mad man who needs to get disbarred oh in my opinion.

Bernie committed perjury?  Laughable because the US attorney and Joe put a gun to Bernie's head and Joe Tacopina will do anything to avoid answering questions under oath.  

I have questions for Joe Tacopina about the New York Police Department the PBA the NYPD pensions and internal affairs?  I also want to ask him about my case if he's involved including threatening me?



I do believe Joe is in my opinion is an Informant Lawyer  put Bernie (no saint but had a right to believe he had. Attorney Client privilege was in a no-win situation -- Kerik was betrayed by his lawyer damned either way and his lawyer Joe tacopina also profited as his ex business partner by betraying Bernie and it's happening all over again with Tacopina's addiction in my opinion to frivolous lawsuits.


Kerik is no saint but Tacopina is the devil and no one's reporting the real story here because I fear deals have been made in the past with Tacopina.  Kerik had a right to protection once he hired Tacopina and Tacopina Petrucci him talking to the US attorney who now once again is trying to put a gun to Kerik's head.   Why can't Kerik use the US Attorney documents?  In my opinion even the judge is on it!  What does the US attorney and Joe Tacopina will have to hide?

Cy Vance is the poster boy with the most people ever yes occupy Wall Street trying to pressure them to agree to taking a plea for something they were not guilty or risk months or a year tied up in court with the Jerry that may or may not support them even though they're innocent.  

I was sent this opinion piece by a non- lawyer.



"I liked your suggestion that if the law doesn't start protecting the public w/this grievance process and actually pursues this alleged extortion scheme - make copies and dump them to Wikileaks as awhistle-blower and ask for protections "



 
"Here is a recap of some opinions I have heard and a tip based upon on some info - call it - Manhattan Ethics Committee: “All in the Family." Back in 2007, the NY Departmental Disciplinary Committee ('DDC") was run by lawyers that were since accused of corruption and who it was reported were forced out or to resign following various state and federal investigations for corruption. One investigation was handled by then NY State Senator, John Sampson, Esq. The Agency was rocked with scandal. One of the accused was "Sherry K. Cohan, Esq.," who was sued by herown staff attorney, Christine Anderson, Esq., for alleged "whitewashing" of ethical complaints for politically-connected lawyers. This scandal was also reported by the New York Times, on Nov. 1, 2007 (See attached). I can think of no lawyer who believes he is more politically connected himself than the A-Rod lawyer, a former city District Attorney. That said, Mr. Tacopina’s lawyer, and former Kerik co-defendant, Michael Ross, Esq., a self-proclaimed "ethicist" is alleged to have worked alongside Sherry Cohen, the First Deputy of the DDC, at the time Kerik alleges Michael Ross was aiding and abetting Tacopina on selling him out to the FEDS. Tellingly, Sherry K. Cohen, at the time was accused of "white-washing" ethic's complaints for high profile lawyers like Tacopina who could afford to hire connected lawyer. In fact, Ms. Cohen and Mr. Ross were considered “faculty” members together for the NYC County Lawyer's Association through a lecture series. This brought them into close personal contact and wherein I was advised Mr. Ross worked under the supervision of Ms. Cohen, a dept. head for a time. This cozy relationship with shared economic interests (they charged money for this) included a possible shared employer relationship may very well constitute a “conflict of interest.” On the one hand, Mr. Ross was accepting financial agreements from accused attorneys and, on the other hand, Ms. Cohen, was entrusted to rule on those attorneys but, she maintained this close work relationship with Mr. Ross through these lecture meetings. I would hope Mr. Ross would disclose his secret relationship through these “workshop” set ups, but don’t count on it. Guys like Mr. Ross become experts because they play the game and climb up the latter by playing ball. If he was so brilliant, he would not engage in a hobby or whatever you wish to call it with the very officials he was bringing cases before (see attached). After the corruption surrounding Ms. Cohen became a liability for the agency, it appears the oldest game in NY was played, she was asked to resign (no charges) and is now free to influence peddle her government relations in the private sector, kind of a “pay-to-play” in the dirty side of lawyering in New York.
Bernie, wake up. You never waived your absolute privilege. You cannot waive them by accident. This   “defamation” lawsuit violates your rights. It is improper and is deemed improper by the NY Bar Association Formal Opinion 456 – Moreover; this A-rod lawyer has some balls accusing you of a crime inside his civil lawsuit. Maybe before the NY Post makes any more stupid articles they should read the rules of the state of New York that forbids this behavior, which appears to clearly violate DR-7-104, which states a lawyer not present, participate in presenting or threaten to present criminal or disciplinary charges solely to gain an advantage in a civil matter. Last I heard, the A-Rod lawyer was, in the opinion of some, trying to shake you down for a 1 million, five million, 15 million…? There is a word when mobsters do such things. The Government was NOT  after you but only your nut bag former counsel who, it appears, is trying to use insider information to throw you back in the slammer unless you dropped your lawsuit – call it what you wish but I would write to the Manhattan District Attorney and AG file and file a complaint. Since the A-Rod lawyer seemingly violated NY Judiciary Section 10, I believe any DDC complaints against Tacopina are now fully up for disclosure because Tacopina violated the secrecy by filing a “defamation” lawsuit thus forcing discovery. Do not let them say they do not have to act b/c of the pending lawsuit – that is nonsense and if true, demand all complaints against this lawyer even the ones they claim do not exist -  Here is the suggested revised headline for the NY Post or Daily News to  run:  
                                  KERIK TO FEDS – A-ROD ATTORNEY EXTORTION ??
 
Note: filing a legal grievance should never lead to “defamation” lawsuits or criminal threats by the accused lawyer– ever – ever – ever! If the DDC cannot figure this out – that retaliation is illegal - disband them as a public safety threat and immediately place a disclaimer on their web site of these possible outcomes and costs if you decide to file a complaint -  it is a absolute insanity."

Well thank you for sending me your opinion and yeah that's like suing the New York daily news Joe Tacopina appeared absolutely insane or high-on something,  power or face time or I don't know what????