2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Friday, January 29, 2010

Off and Running, a powerful documentary playing W. Village IFC for different reasons it touched a deep place in me

http://offandrunningthefilm.com/


The film is deeply moving and I cried. First I want to say you don't have to be adopted to wonder and long for answers regarding your roots and also fear the answers. Only after getting my 1st letter published in The New York Times re: Bruno Schulz's art and the Holocaust in context to my own feelings as a Jew and an artist was I finally given just one name and that was on my paternal side of someone we lost in the Holocaust. While I flew to Israel my Dad flew to Europe. The borders changed but he attempted to visit the last location where his Uncle went to visit our relatives and was murdered. His guide said he could not find the address but we had our doubts. I was finally given just one small clue but I really have gotten very little info pre the Holocaust what brought our families on both sides here, only tears. Their generation is the opposite of the technology generation. They simply do not talk of those times.

I also had to tell my family and friends because I spoke up for a 56 year old African American woman who was homeless, now in jail, poor people's rehab fighting the exploitation by a local white man that took photo of her topless when she was drunk and than he stalked and hunted with his camera so set up a comment section of hate. That he took a picture in true stalking style without my knowledge and if it was a gun -- it couldn't get more cowardly -- shot in the back from a distance although he blew it up like a target with me in the center. He approves comments and he only approved comments, all anonymous and I believe related to an aggravated harassment complaint I have file and another page which has no photo of me but shows an obsession and hatred. The comments by his gang of hate mongers are anti-Semitic, misogynist and gay bashing. I was filming a young woman singing and this hate monger made posted comments homophobic anti-Semitic and racist. The funny thing is I am not gay but why all the hate and lies about me from this stalker who goes out of his way to secretly grab of photo. He tells people I am obsessed with him but than why is he shooting me and I have no pictures of him nor do I want any. He tells anyone stupid enough to listen that I am obsessed with him but he doesn't tell them that asked me to have his baby after giving me a photo of a hawk from Tompkins. He is way too old and not stable but who knew just below the surface was anti-Semite? He told me I take a lot for granted and I pointed out so did he. He proposed I have two babies including a big old fat one. He tells people I am childish without telling them the demands and responsibilities he want to put on me and not contributed much of anything. I never kissed this man although once on the street he leaned off and kissed me on the cheek. He was drunk. It was gross and Karl who was homeless was leaning against a building. I thought the difference between Karl and him was a home. How can you ask someone to take on the responsibility of a baby which is awesome and not be willing to take some responsibility? That was what was so powerful about the lesbian Moms in the film and their dedication to their children. The dedication is powerful.

Right now I am deeply repulsed by cowardly men that blame women for what they are guilty of aka know as cowards.

I would rather be gay and have an unconventional family as pictured in this moving documentary than have ever gotten involved with a man that posts comments of hate and takes photos of women approving comments that are hateful as were comments disparaging an African American woman who has been mostly homeless and living at poverty level except right now while she endures an extended stay in prison. Note: I also had a man in his twenties off to give me a baby. He already had one living in Europe but he was honest enough to let me know he would contribute nothing but he does fly to Europe to see his daughter. I continue to wait and wonder if I will have a child or donating my white bloods cells to two people in need are as close as I am going to get. To know I participated in a two hour donations with others to vigorously fight for their lives, one a young girls with Non-Hodgkin's and one I was told was a Hispanic male with lymphoma maybe the closest I will come. I know Gays are fighting for equal rights and I support them but I have never been married or lived a main stream coupled existence. Being a single woman one endures immense prejudice often. I guess being different and also gay bashed makes me very simpatico with the Gay community.

This film moved me deeply. I experienced "petite--mort" -- I call it a little death but it was much bigger as a teen for myself and clearly for Avery, the African American teenager who is the center of this film. I have a complex analysis that hits on one piece that is not discussed but I felt hinted in the silent expression of her Jewish Mom Tova who usually always has something to say. Let us say "the complicated facets" of Avery's world come together in a quiet cataclysm. Avery does self destruct but finally finds some kind of equilibrium and some sort of self acceptance.

Deeply, deeply moving and I loved her family including her brothers. The eldest also brought me to tears. I have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children and sometimes I knew the children were born addicted to drugs and sadly had all kinds of complex challenging issues. One child I felt a connection with resembled a thalidomide baby but he was truly loved by his mom and by her family. There was even a battle over who would raise him. It was along time ago but I can still seem him in mind and although he could not speak, he said so much with his eyes and he found ways to communicate. Love is love is love....even when faced with the reality of the flaws and disappointments.

This young man in the film was able to recover from the birth challenges but the birth brother he tracked down did have complications. He is stunning with green eyes and light black skin. He responds to the difference between he and his birth brother's development by turning his energies to Science where he is now studying at Princeton.

This movie is powerful and I won't tell you anymore. See the film. It is about an unconventional American family although I have never met a real conventional one.

I have never been married. My maternal grandfather was born in a tenement house here on the Lower East Side on Ludlow Street. I never thought I would be the victim of cyber stalking gay bashing anti-semitism - racism here in NYC but the more things change the more they stay the same.

If you have a heart this film will touch yours. You don't have to be gay or Jewish but love must be essentially to you.